Off Topic Messages

Re: What good thing did you do today?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Here he is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 pm

jak wrote:Here he is.

Ahhhhh, he's like mine (nearly) yours is an English Pointer isn't he?

Mine (Bruno) is a German Pointer.....all liver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

I think mine is a German or English short haired pointer. He's just a puppy. Just a bundle of energy and a big baby. I have to be carefull because I have some guinea fowl. He would like nothing better than to make a meal out of them. He is a great looking dog. I like the liver color of youre dog. I hope you can tell me he will settle down a bit in time. My other dogs are getting up in years and he drives them nuts!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 pm

lol.........you've got a long wait......mine's just had his 11th birthday.......still hyper at times. Loves chasing squirrels and rabbits
He's been a fantastic dog, you'll love yours for many years....

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Great looking dog ! cheers for posting.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 pm

debtd1 wrote:

Ahhhhh, he's like mine (nearly) yours is an English Pointer isn't he?

Mine (Bruno) is a German Pointer.....all liver

Great looking dog :smt023

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 am

[quote][/quote]
Last edited by Elvisgirl on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 am

Great thread, I'll add my tuppence worth, its a dear friend of mines 50th birthday at the end of this month so I have browsed her Facebook albums, found a suitable photo and am working on a pencil portrait of her which I will finish and get framed ready for her celebration.....and yes, she is that vain it will be right up her street. lol.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Rob wrote:I got up at 4:30 this morning, went downstairs and poured me a cup of coffee and watched the news for about 30 minutes. I then got up and went back upstairs to shave, shower and get ready for work. I arrived at work about 6:30 and talked to my floor supervisors to make sure everything was OK. I made a quick round on the production floor before going to my 7:00 staff meeting. The meeting lasted for about an hour. I came up to my office to get caught up on emails and phone messages. I then prepared my report from the previous days production numbers to present at my 9:30 Top 5 meeting. Afterwards, I made a quick trip out to the floor to check on some service parts that we are running for this afternoon's shipment. I had a sandwich and a diet Mountain Dew at approximately 11:30 at my desk. I browsed FECC for a bit to catch all of the latest happenings (if you want to call it that). I am preparing some material for an audit that I am conducting in about 30 minutes while replying to this thread. In the meantime, I have sent about a dozen text messages throughout the plant and returned several phone calls.

I will let you know later how the rest of my day goes.

The suspense is killing me Rob, how did the rest of your day go?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I was fired later that day for posting on an Elvis message board on company time. I now spend my days playing in the street as the cold wind blows.

And my mama has been crying for years.....

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 am

The highlight of my day today was deciding to go for lunch in this trendy bar near my office in London. As the waitress sat me down, Presley's Hound Dog started playing on their sound system.

When she asked what I wanted for lunch, I turned to her and said, just keep playing this music, I love it. As she was from eastern europe and the fact I speak in a strong cockney accent, I don't think she understood a word of what I said.

Did make me smile. I pointed to the spaghetti bolognese and proceeded to enjoy my afternoon.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am

I voted today.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
I voted today

Yes, but for the wrong guy - that's not good. :wink: :P

RKS

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 am

today i slept all day

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 am

I picked up some true analoge Elvis vinyls at the post office. Playing them now and they sound great!!!

Sincerely MB280E

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 am

Good Time Charlie wrote:...When she asked what I wanted for lunch, I turned to her and said, just keep playing this music, I love it.
As she was from eastern europe and the fact I speak in a strong cockney accent, I don't think she understood a word of what I said.
Did make me smile.
I pointed to the spaghetti bolognese and proceeded to enjoy my afternoon.

LOL !

I asked for vinegar in London pizza place once.

I could accept the fact that they had none....................... but they didn't even understand what it was I was talking about !

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 pm

I was a total slacker today. Did nothing of consequence, good or bad. Did no good deeds. Insulted no one. Did not go for a bike ride. Took care of some inconsequential business. Went back home. Skipped lunch. Clicked "like" on some cute-puppy photos on Facebook. Don't recall supper.

Tomorrow is another day!

:)

rjm (on Tuesday, I was supposed to be a poll watcher, for which I volunteered, but they never did call me)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Today i listened to From Elvis Presley Boulevard FTD and sang along loud to every track while in the garden cleaning out my greenhouse for winter

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm

ColinB wrote:
Good Time Charlie wrote:...When she asked what I wanted for lunch, I turned to her and said, just keep playing this music, I love it.
As she was from eastern europe and the fact I speak in a strong cockney accent, I don't think she understood a word of what I said.
Did make me smile.
I pointed to the spaghetti bolognese and proceeded to enjoy my afternoon.

LOL !

I asked for vinegar in London pizza place once.

I could accept the fact that they had none....................... but they didn't even understand what it was I was talking about !

Lol sums it up mate.

To meet a real Londoner, you have to leave the city and go to the suburbs these days.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:today i slept all day

If you slept all day "today" how you were able to post? :mrgreen:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Francesc wrote:

She sleepwalks....... :shock:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
Francesc wrote:

never underestimate the things i can do in my sleep

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:
Francesc wrote:

never underestimate the things i can do in my sleep

:D I never did !

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Getting a haircut after work.

Locks of my hair are on a first-come, first-served basis.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 am

Rob wrote:Getting a haircut after work.

Locks of my hair are on a first-come, first-served basis.

Hair today, gone tomorrow!