Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 pm

tcb4 wrote:how ?

go and walk in Paris during one day :smt006


I walk in glasgow or london and there are Beautiful girls so whats your point ???

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

ColinB wrote:
Mike C wrote:What's her name again?


Err.................... he never said..................


Promiseland, thanks for the updates................ keep 'em coming !

Keyana

A few more a couple days earlier more natural. Although compressed down from 4500 pixels gives a softer look.
Yes there are millions of beautiful women in the world, she may not be the most beautiful but she is certainly one of them in her own way, just as Megan Fox is certainly very beautiful in her own way for sure.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm

@Promisedland I thought that girl in your avatar was Keke Palmer, am I wrong? Whoever she is, I think she's stunning.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Diplomat wrote:@Promisedland I thought that girl in your avatar was Keke Palmer, am I wrong? Whoever she is, I think she's stunning.

Yes she is ,same girl

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 pm

rocknroller wrote:
tcb4 wrote:how ?

go and walk in Paris during one day :smt006


I walk in glasgow or london and there are Beautiful girls so whats your point ???



she is very beautiful but not outstanding !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

tcb4 wrote:she is very beautiful but not outstanding !



You're way too kind. Personally, I think she's a tad ugly. To each his own.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

rocknroller wrote:
tcb4 wrote:how ?

go and walk in Paris during one day :smt006


I walk in glasgow or london and there are Beautiful girls so whats your point ???


To be fair, he's not far wrong about walking about in Paris. What he mentions is actually noticeable.

I can't believe I've gone into this thread.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:56 am

Suds wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
tcb4 wrote:how ?

go and walk in Paris during one day :smt006


I walk in glasgow or london and there are Beautiful girls so whats your point ???


To be fair, he's not far wrong about walking about in Paris. What he mentions is actually noticeable.

I can't believe I've gone into this thread.


There are beautiful girls everywhere.

The idea of this thread is to pay homage to them !

Long may it run !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm

ColinB wrote:There are beautiful girls everywhere.



Looks out the window.......only sees 2 old hags having a cane fight over tomatoes.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
ColinB wrote:There are beautiful girls everywhere.



Looks out the window.......only sees 2 old hags having a cane fight over tomatoes.


If you're looking for beautiful woman.....you obviously are at the wrong place. :smt003

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:24 am

Hey anyone here remember Ami Stewart ?

Awesome look and voice she had :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

phpBB [video]

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 am

It's Amii Stewart (two i's) and yes she is gorgeous and a very beautiful voice.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 am

Don't blame me. The video has it spelt it as Ami.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am

Oh Donna, Ohhhhhh Donna. How about me sticking me head in your buns :smt007


4400Donna Mills.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 am

Robt wrote:Oh Donna, Ohhhhhh Donna. How about me sticking me head in your buns



You do realize she's now 71. You really need to get yourself a girlfriend. Drooling and lusting over grannies is not a healthy thing.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am

She's still fu-ckable :mrgreen:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Robt wrote:Oh Donna, Ohhhhhh Donna. How about me sticking me head in your buns



You do realize she's now 71.
You really need to get yourself a girlfriend.
Drooling and lusting over grannies is not a healthy thing.


Image
16th June, 2012

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm

There is a 'right' & a 'wrong' way to pose for photos.

Both are demonstrated here:


Image

Easy to see which makes for a more appealing pic !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Robt wrote:She's still fu-ckable.

Some of the ladies read this thread, too. We all know it's difficult for you to show a little class, but go ahead and give it a try anyway.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

ColinB wrote:There is a 'right' & a 'wrong' way to pose for photos.

Both are demonstrated here:


Er...help me out. Which is the wrong way?

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 pm

British actress Karen Gillan from Doctor Who, is absolutely adorable:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I am soooo in love :mrgreen:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 am

KHoots wrote:
ColinB wrote:There is a 'right' & a 'wrong' way to pose for photos.

Both are demonstrated here:


Er...help me out. Which is the wrong way?


LOL !

Take your pick !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 am

Rob has an excellent point, which I made before. (Also, people's kids can look in. The title should say "Adults Only Thread" in it somewhere, too. That's important: you want it, fine, but it should be identified as what it is. That way, people can blame their kids, and not site.)

I have decided to INVADE YOUR "no girls allowed" FORT!

The "11:30" appointment. One of several of these ads. This one always got things . . . going. :smt004

phpBB [video]



It's called "The Female Gaze." An inversion of the typical "male gaze" in most media presentations of sexuality.

rjm (but I don't want to look at those other nasty pics, not to mention the vulgar language . . . in this Dionysian thread)

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 pm

rjm wrote:Rob has an excellent point, which I made before.
(Also, people's kids can look in.
The title should say "Adults Only Thread" in it somewhere, too.
That's important: you want it, fine, but it should be identified as what it is.
That way, people can blame their kids, and not site)...


I've added the 'Adults Only' tag, but there's a chance that will simply entice more to 'take a peek'.............................

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:British actress Karen Gillan from Doctor Who, is absolutely adorable:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I am soooo in love :mrgreen:

Very cute girl for sure!