Off Topic Messages

Where to buy FTD's in The Netherlands?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi all,

Where is a good place to get the new FTD's in The Netherlands? Until recently i used to buy them through Elviscorner, but my latest order went up in the air. They do not answer the phone or mail. Is there something up with them?
So who knows a good alternative for a Dutch person without becoming a member of something.

Thanks.

Re: Where to buy FTD's in The Netherlands?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Perhaps you could try www.musicservice.nl (Music Service Elst).
Not sure, but I believe you can buy the FTD cd's from It's Elvis Time! as well, without having to become a member.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 am

epf wrote:Hi all,

Where is a good place to get the new FTD's in The Netherlands? Until recently i used to buy them through Elviscorner, but my latest order went up in the air. They do not answer the phone or mail. Is there something up with them?
So who knows a good alternative for a Dutch person without becoming a member of something.

Thanks.

Do you have Ernst's address? He's got a ton of 'em. ;-)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks.

Ernst lives in Denmark, not The Netherlands, unfortunately!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:01 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks.

No, but i know you do. You could be so kind.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks.

Indeed. Two different countries alltogether.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Shakin48 wrote:Perhaps you could try http://www.musicservice.nl (Music Service Elst).
Not sure, but I believe you can buy the FTD cd's from It's Elvis Time! as well, without having to become a member.

Thanks, i found IET and they work!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 am

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks.

What's 766 kilometers between friends?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks.

What's 766 kilometers between friends?

A long distance?