Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: prince from another planet ...discontinued ???

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Mine was ordered at bol.com in the netherlands and is available 9 nov. 2012
At this price, such a quality release, i think this will sell very well.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I ordered mine here: http://www.empik.com/prince-from-anothe ... ,muzyka-p#
For 81,99PLN ~25,44USD / 15,91GBP and it will be shipped for me free. The release date for Poland is 13.11
I CAN'T WAIT ! I WANT IT SO BAD :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 am

Really looking forward now to this release.

I have a new HD TV and surround system - can't wait to play the DVD on it and crank up the volume!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:Really looking forward now to this release.

I have a new HD TV and surround system - can't wait to play the DVD on it and crank up the volume!

The two don't go together all the well, I'm afraid.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Amazon DE (Germany) has a november 9th as release date - probably right, as we in Europe get all the Elvis releases first ;-)

This would be the back cover btw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 pm

houndog wrote:I placed my order with HMV here in the UK when it was first announced this title would be released, on the 6th August.

but this weekend i recieved the following email (or this is the text from it)
We're really sorry, but the suppliers have now informed us that this item has now been discontinued, and they are not planning to manufacture any further copies.

We are going to try to see if we can get the item from an alternate source for you for a further 30 days. If we aren't able to get any more stock, then we will send you another email to let you know that your order has been cancelled. If we are successful we will let you know when the item is on its way to you.

Please note that you won't be charged for the item until we dispatch it.

Anybody else got this or know if its true its already discontinued ??????

I have this morning 7/11/12 at 11:00 am recieved an email from HMV to say my item has been shipped.
HAPPY DAYS but bizarre :) :)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm

houndog wrote:I have this morning 7/11/12 at 11:00 am recieved an email from HMV to say my item has been shipped.
HAPPY DAYS but bizarre :) :)

That's great, lucky You :)
I still can't wait :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:19 pm

mine has shipped as well from play.com

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 pm

So its says it contains the complete NBC press conference and it's 12 minutes long... does that sound right?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:50 pm

elvis-fan wrote:So its says it contains the complete NBC press conference and it's 12 minutes long... does that sound right?

Actually it doesn't. It says it's the complete film of the press conference (as shot by WNBC New York) and that's different.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm

My order from Amazon UK still says to be despatched Nov. 12, the price has now come down to £13.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am

hm80ep wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:So its says it contains the complete NBC press conference and it's 12 minutes long... does that sound right?

Actually it doesn't. It says it's the complete film of the press conference (as shot by WNBC New York) and that's different.

Gotcha...thanks. So there's additional footage filmed by another source?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 am

I'm llooking forward to going to a store on Tuesday and buying PFAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 am

steve in SC wrote:I'm llooking forward to going to a store on Tuesday and buying PFAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I thought there was any chance of a retailer near me (within an hour's drive or so) that would have these titles on the day of release, I wouldn't be pre-ordering them online.

But my experience at retail has been a blank look, followed by "Who?" when I ask the clerk where I can find the latest Elvis release.

Brian

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:24 pm

I've just had an email from Amazon Uk to say my copy has been dispatched with an estimated time of Monday for delivery.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Me to! :-) I paid for first class delivery so I hope it will come for the at the weekend, can't wait

Cheers jamie

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Gary1 wrote:I've just had an email from Amazon Uk to say my copy has been dispatched with an estimated time of Monday for delivery.

me too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Got mine already this morning.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Here's the back of the LEGACY Edition...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Got mine already this morning.

Where the hell did you order from!?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 pm

TELL US MORE! :-)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Jamie wrote:Me to! :-) I paid for first class delivery so I hope it will come for the at the weekend, can't wait

Cheers jamie

I'm with Amazon Prime in theory I paid for next day delivery but I doubt that will happen.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:

Where the hell did you order from!?

Amazon. It was supposed to arrive tomorrow but it was there this morning, squeezed into the mailbox. I'm glad there was no damage on the box.

Jamie wrote:TELL US MORE! :-)

It wouldn't be fair to spoil the fun and I don't feel like bashin' Brauer (although I should).

But the DVD is worth the price alone (well, at least the press conference and concert footage).

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 am

Ok I think you probably made your point on sound quality already by your Bauer comment!

Cheers j

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 am

I always wondered why they called you "lucky"!