Rush mentions one of his Halloween costumes

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
ian
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Rush mentions one of his Halloween costumes

Post by ian »

"What are you doing, Rachel? She has some Batman mask on trying to distract me. Yeah, Happy Halloween. I forgot it was Halloween. You know, I usually put a condom over my head and go out as a -- well, never mind."

Pearls of Wisdom
October 31, 2012
"This hurricane is illustrating what Obama can't do, no president can do, and that's what this election's about. Too many people have turned over too much of their lives to government thinking government's the answer, government can give 'em health care, government can give 'em this. And government can't."

"New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has decided to play the role of a Greek column today for President Obama. Obama and Chris Christie will tour the Jersey shore. Who lives on the shoreline, Snerdley? That's exactly right. The 1% live on the beach."

"Maybe some of you think Obama's gonna get you back in your house in three days. He hasn't been able to fix the economy in four years. What makes you think he can fix your house?"

"This disaster illustrates what a president cannot do. This disaster illustrates what a government cannot do. And to me that's what this election's all about. Government's become way too big, way too important, way too big a factor."

"Way too many people have shucked their own responsibility, they've set aside their own ambition and ability in exchange for government coming along and doing something to help."

"Queens, all these areas, they're gonna get rebuilt because that's what Americans do. It's what Americans have always done."

"Obama can't wave a magic wand. There isn't one."

"It’s the people who make this country work. It's the people who make things happen. And I'm gonna tell you: The only thing a government does is shackle people. The reason why conservatives are better for people is 'cause they get government regulation out of the way."

"I'm gonna make a prediction for you: If Romney does win this, you just watch. You are not gonna have to wait for his inauguration to see a major up-tick in economic activity for the good."

"It's fascinating to me to watch all this, to absorb all the polling data, like Quinnipiac is out, got Obama up five in Ohio, but Romney's winning independents left and right. So much of it is genuinely confusing."

"There's no other governor saying the things about Obama that Christie is. One week before the election. Look, there are just certain things here that you cannot ignore and with credibility you just can't gloss over."

"Do you think people I talked about earlier standing in line for five gallons of gas care that Governor Cuomo thinks this storm is global warming? What does it matter to them?"

"I just don't think the depth of the disappointment, the depth of the dissatisfaction with Obama can be reversed in three days with a storm where he doesn't fix anything, where he doesn't do anything. And sitting in the White House looking like a president isn't gonna cut it. He’s supposed to do that anyway."

"I've been mentioning Oregon for two weeks here and it finally showed up yesterday. So you've got three things that can happen: A narrow Obama win, a narrow Romney win, or a huge Romney win. But not a huge Obama win."

"What are you doing, Rachel? She has some Batman mask on trying to distract me. Yeah, Happy Halloween. I forgot it was Halloween. You know, I usually put a condom over my head and go out as a -- well, never mind."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ian"elvis"anderson

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Re: Rush mentions one of his Halloween costumes

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Are you in love with this windbag?

Post after post after post -- I've never seen such devotion.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

drjohncarpenter wrote:Are you in love with this windbag?

For a "windbag" he sure has done pretty good for himself, has'nt he? I admire him greatly, and posted this because I thought that it was funny, and it shows how he can joke about himself and that he has a sense of humour. You know Doc, I bet that he even know's a few more things than you and few others on this board. 8)

The Bugs bunny pic is a screen grab from a YouTube video that I downloaded a while back. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ian"elvis"anderson

rjm
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Post by rjm »

Oh, he's just the MOST!

(My sincere apologies to large people, or those with substance abuse problems.) He's just the MOST biggest, bigoted, lying, hypocritical idiot! It's almost too much of a . . . RUSH!

RUSH! RUSH! RUSH!

rjm

"And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
Aeschylus

"Treat me mean and cruel, treat me like a fool, but love me!"

My Tumblr blog: https://robinmark64.tumblr.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/robinmark64

drjohncarpenter

ian wrote:

For a "windbag" he sure has done pretty good for himself, has'nt he? I admire him greatly, and posted this because I thought that it was funny, and it shows how he can joke about himself and that he has a sense of humour. You know Doc, I bet that he even know's a few more things than you and few others on this board.
I'll gladly take that bet.

Limbaugh is an exponent of hate speech, a divisive element who serves to distract desperate, confused listeners from being concerned about what is really important, asking the right questions of our leaders, and understanding who really pulls the strings. And he makes millions doing so. If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Limbaugh... If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.

You and your buddies really like to spew the venom don't you?
From wishing people to go to Hell and even worse, wishing that
Romney were dead. Thankfully that post about Romney was
removed. It was a horrible thing to say about any candidate.

Now with that said, I loathe Rush Limbaugh. He's about the
same as Bill Maher in my opinion. They both preach hate.

Doc I believe that there is a Hell. I would imagine that it will contain
Democrats and Republicans. Though I would hesitate to name who
might be there. I hope you and I aren't there to find out.

My escape from society continues...

drjohncarpenter

iplayastrat wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Limbaugh is an exponent of hate speech, a divisive element who serves to distract desperate, confused listeners from being concerned about what is really important, asking the right questions of our leaders, and understanding who really pulls the strings. And he makes millions doing so. If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.
You and your buddies really like to spew the venom don't you? From wishing people to go to Hell ...
Never did or said anything of the kind.

I clearly state facts and make a hypothesis.

Again, one may safely assume that if such a place as hell exists, Limbaugh will be there, someday.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

rjm

Post by rjm »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Limbaugh is an exponent of hate speech, a divisive element who serves to distract desperate, confused listeners from being concerned about what is really important, asking the right questions of our leaders, and understanding who really pulls the strings. And he makes millions doing so. If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.
You and your buddies really like to spew the venom don't you? From wishing people to go to Hell ...
Never did or said anything of the kind.

I clearly state facts and make a hypothesis.

Again, one may safely assume that if such a place as hell exists, AND GOD IS JUST, Limbaugh will be there, someday.
Why? This is why, among other things:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/04/19/limbaugh-flashback-in-1995-rush-predicted-secon/163454

From Howard Kurtz' 1996 book Hot Air: all talk, all the time:
Howard Kurtz wrote:In the spring of 1995, Rush Limbaugh began denouncing the notion that the incendiary talk radio hosts were contributing to the ugly climate that produced the Oklahoma City bombing.

I was writing a front-page story that day about President Clinton's denunciation of "the purveyors of hatred and division," and quoted Limbaugh's comments right after Clinton's. My fax machine soon spit out part of a recent transcript from a Limbaugh broadcast, courtesy of the Flush Rush Quarterly. Limbaugh had been talking about growing anger in the west against federal restrictions on property rights and policies pushed by "environmental wackos." He said that "the second violent American revolution is just about -- I got my fingers about a quarter of an inch apart -- is just about that far away. Because these people are sick and tired of a bunch of bureaucrats in Washington driving into town and telling them what they can and can't do with their land..."

Now I don't believe for a second that Rush Limbaugh, whatever his rhetorical excesses, encourages violence. But his prediction of a violent revolution, without the slightest expression of disapproval, was well worth noting.
Limbaugh said this PRIOR to the bombing, which was aimed at a day-care center full of infants and toddlers. 168 people died there, including 19 children under the age of 6. Not saying he did anything himself; he just talks . . .

And, today, he claimed that Chris Christie is in "love" with the President, in the way you might think he'd say:
"Limbaugh pointed out that neither New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg—an accused Romney supporter—nor Gov. Andrew Cuomo have asked for the president's assistance for a “joint photo op of fixing New York.” He also mentioned governors in Connecticut, West Virginia, Ohio and Tennessee, none of whom have requested that the POTUS travel to their states. “Is it wrong for one man to love another man?” Limbaugh asked, making a thinly veiled gay reference to Christie. “That ‘man-love' is isolated to the state of New Jersey.”"
Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2012/11/01/rush-limbaugh-says-gov-christie-has-man-love-for-president-obama-listen/#t62ho5cVU0FP1Whq.99

If you're a real dirt-bag, and you've got a beef with a dude, and you haven't got anything else to say, you just call him a {slur for gay men}!

rjm (a little annotation, there; hope you don't mind :D )
P.S. -- Chris Christie is bigger than Rush, and a Jersey guy; so if they are ever in the same room, we won't have to wait for God! You can bet on that!

"And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
Aeschylus

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 9 months

Post by TJ »

We could fill pages with examples of Limbaugh's intolerant, inflammatory, mean-spirited crap. It's obvious why some enjoy listening to him though. Those who share similar politics are in absolutely no danger of having the other side's views presented in a balanced, fair way. All they will get is constant reinforcement of what they already believe. What is less understandable is the number of people who make excuses for his bigotry and lies. Republicans should be embarrassed by Limbaugh's BS. I'm sure many are.

rjm

Post by rjm »

One more thing. Rush said that residents of Atlantic City, NJ are members of "the 1%." Rich people. He's either a TOTAL IGNORAMUS, or a DAMNED LIAR!

Here are the figures!
The income per capita in Atlantic City is 46.6% less than the New Jersey average and 27.9% less than the National average. The median household income in Atlantic City is 55.3% less than the New Jersey average and 38.7% less than the National average. The median household income in Atlantic City for owner occupied housing is 109.3% greater than the median household income for renter occupied housing in Atlantic City.

The poverty level in Atlantic City is 266.5% greater than the New Jersey average and 92.3% greater than the National average. The median earnings for males in Atlantic City is 10.5% greater than the median earnings for females in Atlantic City.
Cite: http://www.areavibes.com/atlantic+city-nj/employment/

{I am just SCREAMING INSIDE, after hearing the whole thing, with what he said about the people of the Jersey Shore!}

Anybody who takes this piece of {french expletive for excrement} seriously is deluding themselves, seriously! And there are millions. This is sad. Very sad.

Especially to attack the people of this devastated area, NOW, is sick! SICK!

Governor Christie, please just LEVEL HIM on his dumb, corpulent a**!

rjm

Aeschylus

Blue River
Banned
Banned
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Post by Blue River »

What about your love for that windbag named Barack Obama? I've never seen such devotion!

drjohncarpenter wrote: Limbaugh... ... If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.
So now you're the judge of Rush Limbaugh's eternity. :shock:

This user is no longer a member. They have either been banned or requested their account to be closed.

promiseland
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by promiseland »

I will be putting in my vote for Obama later today just for you ian!! :smt002

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

promiseland wrote:I will be putting in my vote for Obama later today just for you ian!! :smt002

Without a teleprompter.... :lol: :roll: :lol: I meant you'll vote for him even if they take away his greatest asset, the teleprompter! 8) :lol: :roll: :lol:
Last edited by ian on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ian"elvis"anderson

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

promiseland wrote:I will be putting in my vote for Obama later today just for you ian!! :smt002
You must feel really proud to admit in your wanting to help destroy the Country. :roll:

ian"elvis"anderson

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

rjm wrote:Oh, he's just the MOST!

(My sincere apologies to large people, or those with substance abuse problems.) He's just the MOST biggest, bigoted, lying, hypocritical idiot! It's almost too much of a . . . RUSH!

RUSH! RUSH! RUSH!

rjm
He's doing pretty good for himself! And by the way, you sound like a typical Liberal Democrat, so well spoken, and full of bullshi,er,ah,class! :lol:

ian"elvis"anderson

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:

For a "windbag" he sure has done pretty good for himself, has'nt he? I admire him greatly, and posted this because I thought that it was funny, and it shows how he can joke about himself and that he has a sense of humour. You know Doc, I bet that he even know's a few more things than you and few others on this board.
I'll gladly take that bet.

Limbaugh is an exponent of hate speech, a divisive element who serves to distract desperate, confused listeners from being concerned about what is really important, asking the right questions of our leaders, and understanding who really pulls the strings. And he makes millions doing so. If there is a hell, he has a spot reserved.
No Doc, sorry to burst you and the other Rush haters balloons, but he just speaks the truths, and the actual facts and nothing but the truths and the facts!! He just happens to do it better than anybody ever has or ever will, and because he is so powerful and right on with what he say's, the Left absolutely hate him, because they can't battle the great El Rushbo, and it makes them go insane!!!!!

"Even when I think I'm wrong I'm right. I am all-knowing."

"Enraging Liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom."

"Look, 85% of Democrats think the economy's fine. What does that tell you about these people?"

"George W. Bush attended the intelligence briefing every day. Obama has not even attended half of them. He sends surrogates. That to me is significant."

"How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work at being ignorant, and if you're gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed."

"I don't need equal time, I am equal time!"

http://www.hark.com/clips/yfbrbypqtr-rush-limbaugh-calls-barack-obama-man-child

ian"elvis"anderson

promiseland

Post by promiseland »

ian wrote:
You must feel really proud to admit in your wanting to help destroy the Country. :roll:
No I didn't say Mit Romney ian!

Topic author
ian

Post by ian »

Sorry I just read one of my posts and corrected it!
Without a teleprompter.... :lol: :roll: :lol: I meant you'll vote for him even if they take away his greatest asset, the teleprompter! 8)

ian"elvis"anderson

rjm

Post by rjm »

ian wrote:
rjm wrote:Oh, he's just the MOST!

RUSH! RUSH! RUSH!

rjm
He's doing pretty good for himself! And by the way, you sound like a typical Liberal Democrat, so well spoken, and full of bullshi,er,ah,class! :lol:
I've never been so complemented by an insult!

rjm

Aeschylus

promiseland

Post by promiseland »

ian is in a delusional republican state of mind at the moment we must overlook this poor fellow! :lol: