Off Topic Messages

Must Read: Elite British Paedophile ring uncovered

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Since the outing of Jimmy Savile as one of Britian's most predatory Paedophiles, we've seen sexual assault allegations thrown onto the already disgraced Gary Glitter, plus two more house-hold names Leonard Rossiter and Freddie Starr.

Then last night, BBC's Newsnight appeared to uncover more dark truths about famous British names that are Paedophiles...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226833/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Newsnight-claims-leading-politician-Thatcher-years-centre-widespread-paedophile-ring.html

BBC's Newsnight has sensationally claimed that a 'leading politician from the Thatcher years' was embroiled in a widespread paedophile ring - and repeatedly raped boys from a children's home.

Alleged victim Steven Messham told reporters he was raped 'more than a dozen times' by the man, described on the programme as a 'shadowy figure of high public standing'.

But despite a string of damning allegations, Newsnight reporters said it didn't have 'enough evidence' to name the politician, sparking angry claims on Twitter that the Beeb 'bottled it'......

.....The row comes after Labour MP Tom Watson shocked the Commons last month by alleging there was ‘clear intelligence’ linking a former Number 10 aide with a notorious group of sex offenders.

He has compiled a dossier allegations for the Metropolitan Police, which is currently dealing with hundreds of allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile.

I have since been pointed towards a blog that outlines supposedly the biggest cover up in British politcal history that would form a constitutional crisis and throw doubt onto our very own democracy. It's a long, long piece of text that mentions some outrageous accusations. It's sickening, disgusting, shocking and ultimately terribly sad. I fear our country is heading to some kind of a meltdown if this is all proven true and outed to the public at large.

Please read, and make up your own minds...

http://pebpr.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Must Read: Elite British Paedophile ring uncovered

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm

The Leonard Rossiter allegation is a bit flimsy.

If they're gonna nail some child sex offenders, let's hope they nail some living ones with plenty of evidence.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm

In the last few years, we have the MPs expenses scandal, the press phone-hacking scandal, the Hillsborough cover-up and now the current paedophillia scandal which looks like it will encompass celebrities and politicians. Add to that the recent issues about racism in sport and it looks like the whole hierarchy of politicians/celebrities/media organisations/sportmen and women is going to crash to the ground with an horrific thump.

But, despite this, the media and the MPs still have the nerve to damn the young of today - as if their elders have set a great example.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:Since the outing of Jimmy Savile as one of Britian's most predatory Paedophiles, we've seen sexual assault allegations thrown onto the already disgraced Gary Glitter, plus two more house-hold names Leonard Rossiter and Freddie Starr.

Then last night, BBC's Newsnight appeared to uncover more dark truths about famous British names that are Paedophiles...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226833/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Newsnight-claims-leading-politician-Thatcher-years-centre-widespread-paedophile-ring.html

BBC's Newsnight has sensationally claimed that a 'leading politician from the Thatcher years' was embroiled in a widespread paedophile ring - and repeatedly raped boys from a children's home.

Alleged victim Steven Messham told reporters he was raped 'more than a dozen times' by the man, described on the programme as a 'shadowy figure of high public standing'.

But despite a string of damning allegations, Newsnight reporters said it didn't have 'enough evidence' to name the politician, sparking angry claims on Twitter that the Beeb 'bottled it'......

.....The row comes after Labour MP Tom Watson shocked the Commons last month by alleging there was ‘clear intelligence’ linking a former Number 10 aide with a notorious group of sex offenders.

He has compiled a dossier allegations for the Metropolitan Police, which is currently dealing with hundreds of allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile.

I have since been pointed towards a blog that outlines supposedly the biggest cover up in British politcal history that would form a constitutional crisis and throw doubt onto our very own democracy. It's a long, long piece of text that mentions some outrageous accusations. It's sickening, disgusting, shocking and ultimately terribly sad. I fear our country is heading to some kind of a meltdown if this is all proven true and outed to the public at large.

Please read, and make up your own minds...

http://pebpr.blogspot.co.uk/

I took the time to read that link and it was everything you described, it is deplorable that "parties" where extreme abuse and violence take place are considered normal behaviour to these "men". Even if this isn't proven to be true, abuse like this happens to many, many children on a daily basis. I notice David Icke had written a piece too, a man who was ridiculed by The Sun newspaper back in the 80s. Not that I believe in his shape shifting reptilians theory, but some of his views are interesting.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 am

We should be cautious about what we read though. One of the posts on that site was written by David Icke.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 pm

poormadpeter wrote:In the last few years, we have the MPs expenses scandal, the press phone-hacking scandal, the Hillsborough cover-up and now the current paedophillia scandal which looks like it will encompass celebrities and politicians. Add to that the recent issues about racism in sport and it looks like the whole hierarchy of politicians/celebrities/media organisations/sportmen and women is going to crash to the ground with an horrific thump.

But, despite this, the media and the MPs still have the nerve to damn the young of today - as if their elders have set a great example.

Good point.

I always felt that most things in our society, some of which you've listed, must be pretty much OK because, if they weren't our 'free press' would call wrongdoers to task.

But, it seems, the rich & powerful have been 'getting-away-with-it' for decades.

Let's hope we are entering a new era of openness & honesty in which the evil-doers in our society are identified & made to pay for their actions.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:14 pm

ColinB wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:In the last few years, we have the MPs expenses scandal, the press phone-hacking scandal, the Hillsborough cover-up and now the current paedophillia scandal which looks like it will encompass celebrities and politicians. Add to that the recent issues about racism in sport and it looks like the whole hierarchy of politicians/celebrities/media organisations/sportmen and women is going to crash to the ground with an horrific thump.

Good point.

I always felt that most things in our society, some of which you've listed, must be pretty much OK because, if they weren't our 'free press' would call wrongdoers to task.

But, it seems, the rich & powerful have been 'getting-away-with-it' for decades.

Let's hope we are entering a new era of openness & honesty in which the evil-doers in our society are identified & made to pay for their actions.

Ever heard of former Italian president Berlusconi?
Had parties with underage hookers, put pressure on people so they would not file charges, et cetera.
He recently finally has been convicted but.... due to his old age does not have to go to jail. :?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:The Leonard Rossiter allegation is a bit flimsy.

If they're gonna nail some child sex offenders, let's hope they nail some living ones with plenty of evidence.

Do you still think old Jimmy was innocent, given the sheer weight of recent testimony?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
ColinB wrote:

Good point.

Ever heard of former Italian president Berlusconi?
Had parties with underage hookers, put pressure on people so they would not file charges, et cetera.
He recently finally has been convicted but.... due to his old age does not have to go to jail. :?

Due to legislation that HE brought in!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

londonflash wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:The Leonard Rossiter allegation is a bit flimsy.

Do you still think old Jimmy was innocent, given the sheer weight of recent testimony?

I think he's probably innocent in many of the alleged incidents. I'm not saying he's completely innocent.

The Leonard Rossiter article that hit the headlines was pretty lame though and it certainly isn't enough to ruin my enjoyment of Rising Damp.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:
londonflash wrote:

I think he's probably innocent in many of the alleged incidents. I'm not saying he's completely innocent.

The Leonard Rossiter article that hit the headlines was pretty lame though and it certainly isn't enough to ruin my enjoyment of Rising Damp.

Come off it!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:
londonflash wrote:

Come off it!

No that's my opinion.

He's undoubtedly been a bad lad but I still think many people are jumping on the bandwagon for publicity and ££££ and making up their own sordid tales.

They'll no doubt do the same with other "dead" celebrities. We shall see.

Baden Powell, anyone?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:
londonflash wrote:

Come off it!

No that's my opinion.

He's undoubtedly been a bad lad but I still think many people are jumping on the bandwagon for publicity and ££££ and making up their own sordid tales.

They'll no doubt do the same with other "dead" celebrities. We shall see.

Baden Powell, anyone?

I think he's a wee bit more than that-don't you think? If he is guilty of just one of these allegations, never mind 900 odd-
May he rot in hell.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm

daylon wrote:
I think he's a wee bit more than that-don't you think? If he is guilty of just one of these allegations, never mind 900 odd-
May he rot in hell.

Well, yeah it's not good.

But sadly there's no such place as hell.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:He's undoubtedly been a bad lad but I still think many people are jumping on the bandwagon for publicity and ££££ and making up their own sordid tales.

The evidence is overwhelming and compelling already. Savile was a predatory peadophile who raped and sexually abused boys and girls that were as young as 8 years old. The evidence points to literally hundreds of separate, unrelated cases across the UK.

"A bad lad"? For christ's sake, what he did was sheer evil. It repulses ever fibre in my body to think how that smug, smarmy, sick bastard got away with those dreadful crimes all those years and received so much public 'adulation'.

daylon wrote:
May he rot in hell.

Your comments are worrying mate.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 am

daylon wrote:
May he rot in hell.

But sadly there's no such place as hell.
How can you be so sure??

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:37 am

Good Time Charlie wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:He's undoubtedly been a bad lad but I still think many people are jumping on the bandwagon for publicity and ££££ and making up their own sordid tales.

The evidence is overwhelming and compelling already. Savile was a predatory peadophile who raped and sexually abused boys and girls that were as young as 8 years old. The evidence points to literally hundreds of separate, unrelated cases across the UK.

"A bad lad"? For christ's sake, what he did was sheer evil. It repulses ever fibre in my body to think how that smug, smarmy, sick bastard got away with those dreadful crimes all those years and received so much public 'adulation'.

daylon wrote:
May he rot in hell.

Your comments are worrying mate.

:lol: Yes, definitely in this thread.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 pm

I haven't followed the coverage to be honest so am not aware of everything but it's certainly evil behaviour.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

TJ wrote:We should be cautious about what we read though. One of the posts on that site was written by David Icke.

Yes, but Icke has been trying to get this out in the open for years, TJ.