Off Topic Messages

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 am

Where is everybody?! We beat #HailState big time! Last SEC team standing!

Rollllll TIDE! Again.

rjm (Anyone see what the MS State people did with Elvis's statue? They "enrolled" him in their "belief.")

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 am

rjm wrote:Where is everybody?!

Rollllll TIDE!



I had a crazy headache last night, couldn't even watch the TV.
I went to my bedroom turned out the lights, jumped in bed and
turned on the radio to listen to the great Eli Gold call the game.
Alabama is just crushing everyone. Who, who wants to play us?

Say it with me folks...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 am

Whoa, Nellie!!! What a game!!! Sweet victory!!!
Never in doubt was it???!!! Who, who, who wants
to play us?!?!?

RJM I wish I could give you a high five!

Got to go celebrate...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

We are #1!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:22 am

iplayastrat wrote:Whoa, Nellie!!! What a game!!! Sweet victory!!!
Never in doubt was it???!!! Who, who, who wants
to play us?!?!?

RJM I wish I could give you a high five!

Got to go celebrate...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

We are #1!!!


That's possible! Hold on a minute! (Not how it's done in face-time, but . . .)

Hit the screen! (Not too hard. ;) )

internet-high-five_ROLLTIDE.jpg


ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!



rjm (This one wasn't so easy! But we're gonna do it again!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:30 am

Great game.

I don't like LSU and I wanted to see Alabama kill them! :)

But they almost lost this game and should have lost it.

Great comeback and it really made my evening to see LSU go down!!

::rocks

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 am

Mitch wrote:Great game.

Great comeback and it really made my evening to see LSU go down!!


Thanks Mitch!

RJM,
I almost broke my screen.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 am

iplayastrat wrote:
Mitch wrote:Great game.

Great comeback and it really made my evening to see LSU go down!!


Thanks Mitch!

RJM,
I almost broke my screen.


:smt023

rjm

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 pm

After the game I watched our local news.
They showed a video taken at a nearby
Walmart during the game. The place was
empty. Even Walmart can't compete with
the Tide.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:46 am

RJM and whoever else likes the Tide
check out www2.wkrg.com (my local CBS).
They've got a cool video clip of A.J. McCarron
and his mom.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 am

iplayastrat wrote:RJM and whoever else likes the Tide
check out www2.wkrg.com (my local CBS).
They've got a cool video clip of A.J. McCarron
and his mom.


Aw, that's nice! (I still have clippings from the Tuscaloosa News, including the original newspaper photo of the eternally famous "Goal Line Stand." They sell framed artist's renderings of that now. I used to have it thumb-tacked to my dorm-room bulletin board.)

rjm

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 am

rjm wrote:Aw, that's nice! (I still have clippings from the Tuscaloosa News, including the original newspaper photo of the eternally famous "Goal Line Stand." They sell framed artist's renderings of that now.



They have that print and the one of George Teague running down the
Miami Hurricane player in '92 at our local Chevrolet Dealer. If I had an
Alabama themed room those two prints would be there.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Tide was rolled by A&M. Where AAAAAAARRRREEEEEE you?????? (Just teasin') :D

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Wow iplayastrat it's been a tough week for you.

First Mitt Romney gets killed by over 100 electoral votes!!

Now the Tide lose at home to Texas A & M!!

Sorry buddy, I hope the rest of the weekend goes better. :)


::rocks
Last edited by Mitch on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 am

:(

To go from the Thrill of Victory to the Agony of Defeat so fast. . .

It's worse for me!

rjm

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

C'mon, buddy...time to man up and accept the defeat. When you're a Michigan fan, as I am, it gets easier over time. Same goes for my Miami Dolphins. Underachieving has become routine for my teams. I don't think we've heard the last of the Tide this year......

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 pm

KHoots wrote:C'mon, buddy...time to man up and accept the defeat. When you're a Michigan fan, as I am, it gets easier over time. Same goes for my Miami Dolphins. Underachieving has become routine for my teams. I don't think we've heard the last of the Tide this year......


As for me, I CAN'T "man up." LOL!

There's still some hope. (sigh)

rjm

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 pm

rjm wrote:As for me, I CAN'T "man up." LOL! rjm


Understood..... :lol:

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

Mitch wrote:Wow iplayastrat it's been a tuff week for you.

First Mitt Romney gets killed by over 100 electoral votes!!

Now the Tide lose at home to Texas A & M!!

Sorry buddy, I hope the rest of the weekend goes better. :)


::rocks



Roll, Tide, Roll!


Tide_vintage box.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mitch wrote:Wow iplayastrat it's been a tuff week for you.

First Mitt Romney gets killed by over 100 electoral votes!!

Now the Tide lose at home to Texas A & M!!

Sorry buddy, I hope the rest of the weekend goes better. :)


::rocks



Roll, Tide, Roll!


Tide_vintage box.JPG


I used to have personalized license plates that said "TIDE 1" -- people (not southereners) thought I worked for that danged detergent company! :(

rjm

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am

KHoots,
Mitch,

I lost a bet on the forum, that's why I couldn't reply.
You'd think my "Tide" buddy RJM would have said
something for me since I couldn't be here.


What a horrible week that was. No need to talk about
the election here though. What a quarterback Texas A&M
has. He smoked us that night. Saban will have a few more
chances at him.

The Tide Turns...

Well, well, well. It seems in my absence another great thing
happened. What was it? Let's see... Oh yeah! I remember,
THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE IS GOING TO PLAY
FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:59 am

iplayastrat wrote:KHoots,
Mitch,

I lost a bet on the forum, that's why I couldn't reply.
You'd think my "Tide" buddy RJM would have said
something for me since I couldn't be here.


What a horrible week that was. No need to talk about
the election here though. What a quarterback Texas A&M
has. He smoked us that night. Saban will have a few more
chances at him.

The Tide Turns...

Well, well, well. It seems in my absence another great thing
happened. What was it? Let's see... Oh yeah! I remember,
THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE IS GOING TO PLAY
FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What was I going to say? They freakin' LOST a game! Until they got into the championship, I thought it was curtains. But they're in the championship. And it won't be 'till January 7, so one waits, and waits.

I gotta Google the lifetime statistics on their match-up. Hold up a second.

Gee, didn't think it was that much. http://www.collegefootball.bz/alabama/opponents/notre-dame

Well, this should make up for all that. No wonder I could never stand Notre Dame football.

rjm

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am

rjm wrote:What was I going to say? They freakin' LOST a game!
rjm


You misunderstand me my friend. I meant I hoped you
would say "he lost a bet, that's why he can't comment".

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 am

iplayastrat wrote:
rjm wrote:What was I going to say? They freakin' LOST a game!
rjm


You misunderstand me my friend. I meant I hoped you
would say "he lost a bet, that's why he can't comment".


Thought everybody knew that! :smt002

rjm (You stuck with it; you did!)

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 am

It's almost CHAMPIONSHIP time.

Poor, poor Notre Dame.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

iplayastrat wrote:It's almost CHAMPIONSHIP time.

Poor, poor Notre Dame.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


Scared me! Thought it was moved up or something. It's January 7. http://www.gotickets.com/sports/college_football/bowl_games/bcs_national_championship.php

Don't jinx it just yet. I know: "we know." But the track record with Notre Dame over the years makes me nervous.

rjm