Off Topic Messages

Re: Gary Glitter Arrested By UK Police

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 pm

First Savile, then Glitter, then Starr now Leonard Rossiter! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jeremy Beadle had a little hand in all of this. :shock:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Delboy wrote:First Savile, then Glitter, then Starr now Leonard Rossiter! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jeremy Beadle had a little hand in all of this. :shock:

smt174 smt174 smt174

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 am

debtd1 wrote:
Bodie wrote:I think they are turning this into a Witchunt now that they can't charge Savile.

The media are gonna have a field day.

that's the very word I used at the start of the Jimmy thread......'witch-hunt'. The media LOVE it

I saw the news breaking at teatime saying Freddie had been arrested....but i didn't want to offend Ken by posting it:-(

No offence taken Deb,still innocent until proven guilty

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:
Bodie wrote:I think they are turning this into a Witchunt now that they can't charge Savile.

that's the very word I used at the start of the Jimmy thread......'witch-hunt'. The media LOVE it

I saw the news breaking at teatime saying Freddie had been arrested....but i didn't want to offend Ken by posting it:-(

absolutely Ken.......

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm

keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:

Freddie Starr hasn't even been charged but some think that he is already guilty.

I think the whole thing has turned into a circus.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Bodie wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:

Freddie Starr hasn't even been charged but some think that he is already guilty.

you got that right.....

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Bodie wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:

No Bodie a circus is supposed to be fun,this is not fun for Freddie

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 pm

keninlincs wrote:
Bodie wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:

I thought it was obvious that i meant a 'media circus'.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Bodie wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
Bodie wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
debtd1 wrote:

I thought it was obvious that i meant a 'media circus'.

i know mate