Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Monthly highlights-6

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi there fellows, with too much time on my hands I decided to follow up on more previous posts. This time it will be all on this thread, excuse me for splitting it up in different threads previously. My mind went blank.
Anyway can someone tell me if any of Elvis recording sessions were ever recorded at the tape-speed of 30 ips, that would take a helluva lot of tape... Enjoy from way back when in the UK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis Monthly highlights-6

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

hereĀ“s for all you Elvis conniseaurs...[sic]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:55 pm

good ole times...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Elvis UK style...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:00 pm

My salute to Mr Albert Hand and his Phyllis plus the great EM-team. Is the lovely Anne Nixon on this page, thank you dear...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Nothing tops the Elvisnews from the past...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm

here we go again...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Good news travels fast...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Follow that dream to those 15 ips Elvis RCA-tapes...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks for some cool times Mr Todd Slaughter...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

A salute to our British Elvis fans...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

This will be the last for now, issue number is always written in the file-name hope you can figure it out. First number is the year (series) nomber the second is the issuenumber. Thank you and keep Elvis memory alive!