Post here your Elvis' pictures

Follow that Dream candids?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:20 am

I am looking for candids of shooting the movie "Follow that Dream" in Florida. My Aunts were there while they were filming and I would love to see any ya'll might have... she had a bunch, but they were lost when she passed away. All I have are screen shots of a video I took of her showing me the pictures... none of Elvis there tho. :-(

Re: Follow that Dream candids?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 am

Here is one for you. You might want to check out this one on ebay item number 181006953462
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Great pic. Thanks Willie!

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:22 pm

That is a fun picture! "Tanks"!! :-)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 am

tankers2 wrote:I am looking for candids of shooting the movie "Follow that Dream" in Florida. My Aunts were there while they were filming and I would love to see any ya'll might have... she had a bunch, but they were lost when she passed away. All I have are screen shots of a video I took of her showing me the pictures... none of Elvis there tho. :-(

tankers2 you'll find many candid's from "Follow That Dream" right here on this board, its one of the movies which produced a lot of them. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 am

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm

With Vernon and Dee.
Last edited by javierTCB on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm

I have to say these are wonderful pictures!! Thanks ya'll!! :smt006
I have also been looking on the other threads and have found a ton of them... I am in heaven I think! All these great pictures!! :smt007

::rocks

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

javierTCB wrote:Elvisgirl, this one is from "Flaming Star", not FTD. Check his hairstyle.

oops :smt003

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 pm

javierTCB wrote:Elvisgirl, this one is from "Flaming Star", not FTD. Check his hairstyle.

Sorry javier, but Elvisgirl is right, isn´t she???
Take a look at the photo in her next post.
Elvis is wearing the exact same clothes in the photo with Pop Kwimper (Arthur O´Connell)

SIncerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

bripet56 wrote:Sorry javier, but Elvisgirl is right, isn´t she???
Take a look at the photo in her next post.
Elvis is wearing the exact same clothes in the photo with Pop Kwimper (Arthur O´Connell)

It´s true Brian. For me in the picture his hairstyle looks more "1960".
Sorry Elvisgirl, I´ll change my post now.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 am

it's all good