Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Available now: The Stax Remasters

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:03 pm

trouble_jw wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
Robert wrote:
Matthew wrote:Just giving people options mate: your illegal downloads, or the legal FTDs.

Keep spreading the mush!

Don't you have any imports in your collection?

Matthew raised a good point....why would anyone in the right mind waste their money on material we already have officially ? This release is a straight up rip-off geared to those who are just plain stupid and gullable.

As the old saying goes....."A Fool And His/Her Money Are Soon Parted"

Oh wait.....its a free download ? Still not interested. A waste of time downloading. Time is money.

What about the time typing this?

My bad.....I'm still miffed over the "Hits Of The 70's" release. I had to vent my frustration somehow.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 am

Hi people, Thanks for the interest i'm sorry for the quick and un-personal reply
Because i have alot of reactions, i don't have much time to answer every PM correctly

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

retroaudio wrote:Hi people, Thanks for the interest i'm sorry for the quick and un-personal reply
Because i have alot of reactions, i don't have much time to answer every PM correctly

I hope you will share more in the future.......not all tracks is worth listening to vs BMG versions but I enjoy the ones that are a little different :D

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:46 pm

KingElvis wrote:
retroaudio wrote:Hi people, Thanks for the interest i'm sorry for the quick and un-personal reply

I hope you will share more in the future.......not all tracks is worth listening to vs BMG versions but I enjoy the ones that are a little different :D

I hope to do the Today album / march 72 recordings with It's impossible and American Trilogy.
The march 72 are soundwise one of my favourites

I May have to ask Trouble_jw if hè wants to co-operatie again.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 pm

retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:

I hope to do the Today album / march 72 recordings with It's impossible and American Trilogy.

Havent you done Today album already.....and uploaded as torrent?

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm

KingElvis wrote:
retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:

..Please let us all know if u do any more buddy -
Id sure love to see Today album and the 72 project - hope trouble _jw agrees to do this with ya buddy Okay - have a great weekend retro audio - God Bless - TCE4Ever -

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:58 pm

KingElvis wrote:
retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:

Yes i did, but these sound quitte a bit different.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:11 pm

karlos wrote:
KingElvis wrote:
retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:

Id sure love to see Today album and the 72 project - hope trouble _jw agrees to do this with ya buddy Okay - have a great weekend retro audio - God Bless - TCE4Ever -

Thanks Karlos
We'll do our best to do it ASAP , also the Graceland Masters is gonna be On again with new sound and live tracks from Moody Blue , without the errors
Wish you a great weekend too.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 am

Really great sound quality on these, as always, by RetroAudio. Love this stuff! Wider range, improved bass and extra warmth. Yes, we have the originals, but these complement and, often, improve upon them, IMO!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 pm

retroaudio wrote:I May have to ask Trouble_jw if hè wants to co-operatie again.

As always, I'll be happy to help you out!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:13 pm

retroaudio wrote:
karlos wrote:
KingElvis wrote:
retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:

Thanks Karlos
We'll do our best to do it ASAP , also the Graceland Masters is gonna be On again with new sound and live tracks from Moody Blue , without the errors
Wish you a great weekend too.

......................................................................................................................................
..Yvw Retroaudio -Enjoy ya weeks ahead - lookn forward to ya and trouble _jw projects - Icant wait ta see ya work - God Bless you and trouble _jw -Speak Soon - TCE4Evr - ::rocks

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

sparky6365 wrote:Really great sound quality on these, as always, by RetroAudio. Love this stuff! Wider range, improved bass and extra warmth. Yes, we have the originals, but these complement and, often, improve upon them, IMO!

Couldn't agree more sparky. Retro's tracks are like going from black and white to technicolor. 'Spanish Eyes' and 'She Wears My Ring' positivley sparkle.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 am

I will say this. Please don't critisize what this generous and good hearted man is doing. He is making these sound even better for free!
So warm and lifelike and the beautiful analog viynl sound. I also have shared my work here to, like my version of Drowned In Sound, with the MONO tracks matching the EQ of the stereo tracks, unlike the original cd. This guy is sharing these much improved versions out of the kindness of his heart. Also his work on the Elvis For Everyone! 1965 cd/lp is amazing! The original cd sounded kinda muffled but his is clear,warm, and is probably as beautiful sounding or maybe even more beatuful sounding that the lp! Probably even the original thick viynl one from 65'. TONS of detail. Also his One Stage feb,70 cd is fantastic. The FTD and Legacy are darn good, but his sounds a tad better and different from them even, so life like! Running them through the tubes makes a significant difference.
Glen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:46 pm

pageglen wrote:Also his One Stage feb,70 cd is fantastic.
Glen

Hmm....must have missed that one :(

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

KingElvis wrote:
pageglen wrote:Also his One Stage feb,70 cd is fantastic.
Glen

Hmm....must have missed that one :(

Hope to do On Stage, MSG, and Aloha also in this series , new sound om them.

I want to thank the people for their nice reply's and comments On this topic and mostly trough PM,

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am

These links are no longer available you sent in PMs they are now Spam survey links that are wanting emails and personal info to download please upload to a different file server other that packupload it is now a spam site.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

promiseland wrote:These links are no longer available you sent in PMs they are now Spam survey links that are wanting emails and personal info to download please upload to a different file server other that packupload it is now a spam site.

I find mediafire to be the best one.....a lots of options even with a free account.....like PW options.
Also important that files has anonymous names or they will most likely be deleted quickly.....this goes for any upload service.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm

KingElvis wrote:
promiseland wrote:These links are no longer available you sent in PMs they are now Spam survey links that are wanting emails and personal info to download please upload to a different file server other that packupload it is now a spam site.

I find mediafire to be the best one.....a lots of options even with a free account.....like PW options.
Also important that files has anonymous names or they will most likely be deleted quickly.....this goes for any upload service.

I tried that one before, but it has size limitations as i remember. i want to send uncompressed files instead of MP3

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Maybe if you had a account there, i had not more complains yet, account is free

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am

retroaudio wrote:

Maybe if you had a account there, i had not more complains yet, account is free

The spam block on the packupload site is not there now everything is fine , must have been something hacked on there till they fixed it . I got all the files now thank you Retro!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 am

Would be cool if you had tried working on "promised land" the remixed cd from 2000 and shared it here.
Maybe that one would sound even better than this one ?