Off Topic Messages

What Were You Watching ?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Just watched DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, giving the old Bonds a spin, great to see the Freaky old International used amongst others in the film, the film is set in Vegas, which is cool ....

Re: What Were You Watching ?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Last thing I watched was the new BBC Costume Drama THE PARADISE which me and my wife are really enjoying.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

HBO's Deadwood and season 2 of Game of Thrones. Both brilliant. Went to the cinema and seen Looper, excellent film and will most likely go see Skyfall this weekend.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 am

Still working my way though my Seinfeld dvds im at season 6 !!!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 am

Spiderman cartoon series that came out in 1967. It looks like they've been lifted from a DVD package or two.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 am

last thing i watched was 4 movies last night. Men in black 3, piranha 3DD, and 2 others i cant remember the title of right now

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 am

Seinfeld was tremendous, I could watch them all again easily, I'd recommend Frasier too if you havent seen it, an equaly great comedy show.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Watched the new series return of Grimm, just perfect for Halloween , also saw Men in black 3, thought it worked well ......

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm watching re-runs of a little known 70's talk show that aired on U.S. television called "Fernwood Tonight" starring Martin Mull as host & Fred Willard as his sidekick. Hilarious stuff.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Eddie wrote:Seinfeld was tremendous, I could watch them all again easily, I'd recommend Frasier too if you havent seen it, an equaly great comedy show.

Seinfeld is a classic ! i never did like frasier i could not get into the show although i always loved cheers.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Lately, Comedy Central: Stewart, Colbert, South Park. Kay and Peele (sp?), a lot of stand-up. And, over on CBS, Letterman. Always Letterman.

And EVERY DAY, I watch a Star Trek. It's on steady-DVR.

rjm

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 am

I saw Prometheus tonight and enjoyed it.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Watched the 1985 Movie: BACK TO THE FUTURE :)
TV UK Comedy from the Mid '70 : FAWLTY TOWERS :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 am

i watched 11 movies this weekend...don't remember the titles of more than half of them

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:30 pm

today i watched WWE smackdown (from friday). i also need to watch WWE hell in a cell (from sunday), and WWE raw from yesterday. i got a little behind, but i'll catch up eventually

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:54 am

The Hatfields & McCoys aired last week in the UK and the feature opening episode was good.I think I would side with the Hatfields myself.

norrie

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

TJ wrote:I saw Prometheus tonight and enjoyed it.

a very good film

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 am

watching x files right now

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

last night i watched x files again, and now i'm watching it again :smt007

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 am

Im curently watching the original Power Rangers on dvd. :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm

watching WWE smackdown (from friday) right now

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

started to watch 'Bangkok Dangerous' last night with Nicholas Cage.......got bored 1/2 way through and gave up......lol

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm

debtd1 wrote:started to watch 'Bangkok Dangerous' last night with Nicholas Cage.......got bored 1/2 way through and gave up......lol

i love that movie!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am

last night i watched x files, and earlier tonight i watched something on animal planet

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm

yesterday i watched WWE raw (from monday), and some things on animal planet