Off Topic Messages

Re: Donald Trump To Make A Huge Announcement

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:29 am

x
Last edited by rjm on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 am

That 'huge announcement' from Donald Trump in full:

"I'm seriously considering a change of hairstyle !"

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

ColinB wrote:That 'huge announcement' from Donald Trump in full:

"I'm seriously considering a change of hairstyle !"

Thats an awesome bit of hairstyling

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 am

I thought he was going to announce his wig was one and the
same as Elvis' blonde wig from 'Kissin Cousins' (always wondered
what happened to that!).

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:13 pm

HAWAII wrote:I thought he was going to announce his wig was one and the
same as Elvis' blonde wig from 'Kissin Cousins' (always wondered
what happened to that!).

If it was a wig he needs a refund.Unfortunately it looks like a comb forward from the neck kind of style.but i suppose he isnt that bothered what people think

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 pm

keninlincs wrote:If it was a wig he needs a refund.
Unfortunately it looks like a comb forward from the neck kind of style.but i suppose he isnt that bothered what people think

If he wasn't bothered what people thought, he could simply present himself with a balding pate, couldn't he ?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

ColinB wrote:
keninlincs wrote:If it was a wig he needs a refund.
Unfortunately it looks like a comb forward from the neck kind of style.but i suppose he isnt that bothered what people think

If he wasn't bothered what people thought, he could simply present himself with a balding pate, couldn't he ?

Im guessing all his cash takes the sting out of being a little thin on top

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:53 pm

He has also been eating too many pies.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm

I wonder if Trump will take up Stephen Colbert's challenge. Colbert, through his SuperPac, will donate $1 million to Trump's favorite charity if Trump agrees to allow the comedian to insert his balls into the mogul's mouth. As Colbert said, most people would much rather seeing something going into Donald's mouth than have to hear things coming out of it.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 pm

daylon wrote:To think this guy's half Scottish...oh dear

There is NO WAY we are taking the blame!!!!!! :smt002

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am

I'd personally give Donald $5M if he could allow that thing on his head to simply crawl away.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:13 am

TCB-FAN wrote:I'd personally give Donald $5M if he could allow that thing on his head to simply crawl away.

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Maybe Trump should pay $5M for Mitt to release his tax returns for the last 12 years like his own Dad did. :wink:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:55 am

likethebike wrote:I wonder if Trump will take up Stephen Colbert's challenge. Colbert, through his SuperPac, will donate $1 million to Trump's favorite charity if Trump agrees to allow the comedian to insert his balls into the mogul's mouth. As Colbert said, most people would much rather seeing something going into Donald's mouth than have to hear things coming out of it.

LOL - A ridiculous offer for a ridiculous move on The Donald's part. Donald's just trying to get attention for his shows / himself. He's a troll, and the media is buying right into it

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am

paulsweeney wrote:
likethebike wrote:I wonder if Trump will take up Stephen Colbert's challenge. Colbert, through his SuperPac, will donate $1 million to Trump's favorite charity if Trump agrees to allow the comedian to insert his balls into the mogul's mouth. As Colbert said, most people would much rather seeing something going into Donald's mouth than have to hear things coming out of it.

LOL - A ridiculous offer for a ridiculous move on The Donald's part. Donald's just trying to get attention for his shows / himself. He's a troll, and the media is buying right into it

Colbert is a comic. Yes, it's news-comedy, but fundamentally, he's a comic, a good satirist, usually. This humor is a little . . . broad for him. Guess he couldn't help himself. (Maybe he saw that picture!)

rjm