Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Regarding MSG....Ernst says

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 am

phpBB [video]

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 am

midnightx wrote:Ernst confirmed through the Doc a few years ago on this forum that Sony had the multitracks for the MSG tapes. It isn't news.

It is a shame that they have not utilized having these original multitracks and remixed the shows.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 am

Deke Rivers II wrote:
midnightx wrote:Ernst confirmed through the Doc a few years ago on this forum that Sony had the multitracks for the MSG tapes. It isn't news.

It is a shame that they have not utilized having these original multitracks and remixed the shows.

Michael Brauer did for the upcoming MSG box set.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Deke Rivers II wrote:

Have you been sleeping under a rock the last couple of months?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Not sure if this was posted or noticed before, but the link below will forward you to Amazon samples of all tracks with the new 2012 mix:

http://www.amazon.de/Elvis-Prince-Another-Planet-Version/dp/samples/B008QZ9E6M/ref=dp_tracks_all_2#disc_1

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Ty for info Ernst
- Im hoping to get the deluxe edition very soon - I cant wait ta see and hear it - TCE4EvEver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice. Thanks very much G.I.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 am

rlj4ep wrote:Nice. Thanks very much G.I.

yes sounds great cannot wait~! 8)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 am

YDKM wrote:
rlj4ep wrote:Nice. Thanks very much G.I.

yes sounds great cannot wait~! 8)

Since they were already there why didn't RCA record all 4 shows?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 am

Robert wrote:
Deke Rivers II wrote:

No, I have been sleeping on top of the rock and I keep hearing that the regular legacy editions have only been remastered and not remixed. And that the DVD edition have buried Elvis vocals and have been put in the the "loudness" race by the Coldplay guy. I am not liking what I am hearing.....original multitrack tapes folks not original two track album masters.....big difference.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 am

mocskoskurva wrote:No one can beat Lene Ridiel!

She blows you away....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am

Deke Rivers II wrote:
Robert wrote:
Deke Rivers II wrote:

No, I have been sleeping on top of the rock and I keep hearing that the regular legacy editions have only been remastered and not remixed. And that the DVD edition have buried Elvis vocals and have been put in the the "loudness" race by the Coldplay guy. I am not liking what I am hearing.....original multitrack tapes folks not original two track album masters.....big difference.

I don't know (much) about the Legacy re-issues of the shows, but I know that Prince From Another Planet Deluxe edition CD/DVD is remixed from the multi-track tapes.

Brian