Off Topic Messages

Looking for a Chuck Connors movie and also a Don Johnson pic

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 am

I've been having trouble finding these two films and was wondering if anyone on FECC would help me find out the names of them.

I remember seeing this movie on television about 20 years ago with Chuck Connors in it but i can't remember the name of it.

I can only vaguely remember the plot details but It's about this woman from a wealthy family who travels out of state to a southern town.

While she's in this small southern town she meets a mean sheriff played by Chuck Connors.

Anyway the woman ends up getting sent to prison for a crime she didn't commit.

That's all i remember about the film and Chuck Connors was the only actor that i recognized from it.
It had to be a film from either the 60s or the 70s.

I also saw this movie on television about 15 or 20 years ago with Don Johnson who plays a doctor.

Don Johnson's wife gets amnesia and he starts having an affair with another woman.

I think the woman was his housekeeper or nanny.

Re: Looking for a Chuck Connors movie and also a Don Johnson

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

I can't think of the Don Johnson film, but the one with Chuck Connors sounds like Nightmare in Badham County.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:41 pm

greystoke wrote:I can't think of the Don Johnson film, but the one with Chuck Connors sounds like Nightmare in Badham County.

Thank you Greystoke that sounds right.

It must of been so long since i've seen it that i didn't remember Robert Reed, Tina Louise or Della Reese being in it.

Now i still need help identifying the Don Johnson film.

Who here knows.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 am

brian wrote:I've been having trouble finding these two films and was wondering if anyone on FECC would help me find out the names of them.

I remember seeing this movie on television about 20 years ago with Chuck Connors in it but i can't remember the name of it.

I can only vaguely remember the plot details but It's about this woman from a wealthy family who travels out of state to a southern town.

While she's in this small southern town she meets a mean sheriff played by Chuck Connors.

Anyway the woman ends up getting sent to prison for a crime she didn't commit.

That's all i remember about the film and Chuck Connors was the only actor that i recognized from it.
It had to be a film from either the 60s or the 70s.

I also saw this movie on television about 15 or 20 years ago with Don Johnson who plays a doctor.

Don Johnson's wife gets amnesia and he starts having an affair with another woman.

I think the woman was his housekeeper or nanny.

This is all I can find,and it isn't from a movie-

http://www.answers.com/topic/melanie-griffith

Problems with drugs and drinking followed Griffith and Johnson's divorce. It all came crashing down for the rising star in 1980, when she was hit by a car on Sunset Boulevard and seriously injured, with amnesia that lasted for several days and a fractured arm. Ultimately, she did survive, and launched a comeback in the 1980s

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/melanie-gr ... z2AFwyMbnJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 am

That has nothing to do with what i am asking.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:38 am

brian wrote:That has nothing to do with what i am asking.

Well too damn bad! There is no frickin' movie of which you are talking about dude!! And since I was making an effort to find the "movie" that you are talking about, maybe you could show a little appreciation and be thankful!!!!!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 am

ian wrote:
brian wrote:That has nothing to do with what i am asking.

Well too damn bad! There is no frickin' movie of which you are talking about dude!! And since I was making an effort to find the "movie" that you are talking about, maybe you could show a little appreciation and be thankful!!!!!

I was clear that i was talking about a movie not a real life incident.

I don't know why you went to all that trouble to make that post because again it's a film i'm talking about.

I am just being factual when i said it had nothing to do with what i was talking about.

If you find out the name of the movie tell me and you'll have my appreciation.