Off Topic Messages

Re: Paul McCartney Live in Mexico 2012

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 pm

You know that a lot of young musicians were influenced by Sir Paul and still look up to him. 30 years ago Sir Paul recorded a duet with Carl Perkins, his hero. A Macca and friends duets album of Rock n Roll standards or even (slower) Beatles songs would be going full cirlce.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am

rocknroller wrote:
Robt wrote:I'm glad you're counting. How many has there been on Orbison ?

Your boring me now get back to your your wrong MB threads !!!

Hey retard. Can't you tell the difference between You're and Your and actually repeats the word your later in the sentence. It's there for all to see. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 am

Robt wrote:
rocknroller wrote:

Hey retard. Can't you tell the difference between You're and Your and actually repeats the word your later in the sentence. It's there for all to see. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Your own sentence is far from grammatically correct. Perhaps the pair of you could both attend elementary grammar and elementary manners classes together?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:25 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Robt wrote:
rocknroller wrote:

Your own sentence is far from grammatically correct. Perhaps the pair of you could both attend elementary grammar and elementary manners classes together?

:lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 am

Robt wrote:You know that a lot of young musicians were influenced by Sir Paul and still look up to him. 30 years ago Sir Paul recorded a duet with Carl Perkins, his hero. A Macca and friends duets album of Rock n Roll standards or even (slower) Beatles songs would be going full cirlce.

:D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 am

Thanks but I ony took my mate rocknroller to task with the difference of "you're" and "Your" , not his spelling errors. I could have done but let him off lightly. You loose Hahahahahahahaha

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 am

Hey rocknroller. For future reference try typing "You are" instead, matey Hahahahaha

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 am

Robt wrote:Thanks but I ony took my mate rocknroller to task with the difference of "you're" and "Your" , not his spelling errors. I could have done but let him off lightly. You loose Hahahahahahahaha

:D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:58 am

Re-read my post. I chose not to take your countryman to task with spelling errors. Spelling and typo's happen and shouldn't really be made an issue of IMHO :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 am

Robt wrote:You know that a lot of young musicians were influenced by Sir Paul and still look up to him. 30 years ago Sir Paul recorded a duet with Carl Perkins, his hero. A Macca and friends duets album of Rock n Roll standards or even (slower) Beatles songs would be going full cirlce.

Duet albums are crap and suck and should be done only if it's the only way for you to sell records (check Jerry Lee Lewis, Tony Bennett).
Paul still creates and will release a new album of all new songs in 2013.
He's not done yet so no need for cheesy duets.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 am

Another new cut with Stevie Wonder would be nice.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 pm

No, it wouldn't.
If you want crappy duets, create your own cdr with the 2 cuts with Michael Jackson from "Pipes of peace", one from "Thriller", the 2 crappy duets with Wonder from "Tug of war", one with Tony Bennet, the atrocious one with Lindsay Pagano and more that could fill an album of disastrous duets.
Thankfully that will not happen while Paul is alive.