Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Wallpapers in HD?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:56 am

Since I have a laptop with 1920 x 1080 HD resolution its hard to find good quality wallpapers.
Even recent pictures of Elvis` home Graceland......I would think many visitors have HD cameras these days.
Anyone knows how to get HD pictures of Graceland......without visiting the estate :wink:

Re: Elvis Wallpapers in HD?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 am

Visit the picture section here at FECC?

I made my own wallpaper that way, just for personal private use. It's a big screen, and it's just beautiful! (Not Graceland, though: from '68 - the rehearsal.) Breathtaking!

It's just a matter of picking a hi-res pic that you love, and then cropping and resizing precisely for your monitor's resolution.

rjm

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks for reply.
Yes I have visited the picture gallery here but quality is only good for my old laptop with standard resolution.
On my HD laptop I have a great HD picture of the nature...obviously taken with a great HD camera......BUT it isnt Elvis related :(

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

Check you PMs!

rjm

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 pm

There's a good wallpapers section over at TCB World - www.tcbworld.com

Great photo galleries there too!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm

You can get decent sized Graceland shots if you check out Google Images with the search term "Graceland"
These are examples I found. The files are too big for this forum, so might be good for what you are looking for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:You can get decent sized Graceland shots if you check out Google Images with the search term "Graceland"
These are examples I found. The files are too big for this forum, so might be good for what you are looking for.

Thanks found some real good ones.....size varied from 1-4mb