Off Topic Messages

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:I'm totally wasting my time with you.

Really? Avoiding the questions you can't answer once again!

No, just avoiding you... like the plague.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:I'm totally wasting my time with you.

Really? Avoiding the questions you can't answer once again!

No, just avoiding you... like the plague.


mission accomplished.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Time for a little fun from NYC last night;

Obama and Romney trade barbs over dinner from Al Jazeera English ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIM3yIlKEJ0

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:I'm totally wasting my time with you.

Really? Avoiding the questions you can't answer once again!

No, just avoiding you... like the plague.

mission accomplished.

Oh, just one more thing, poormadpeter.

From the "next venus release" thread...
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?


Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

What are you talking about?
I thought you maybe had some insight on bootleg cd's. If not, just say so. Your above post is so nasty and uncalled for. :smt018

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jak wrote:Obama's closing remarks were outstanding.He is the type of person whose words inspire people.I think Obama genuinely cares for the country and it's people.Personally I really like the guy.However good intentions are not enough to get the job done.I find myself torn between how I feel about him and what has transpired over the last four years.Obama certainly has been a game changer that's for sure.

I seriously doubt anyone could have done a better job trying to rectify eight years of malfeasance and looting done by the Bush administration, all while having to work with conservatives who would rather derail his efforts than consider the benefits for the people they serve.




:smt041

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 am

Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

What are you talking about?
I thought you maybe had some insight on bootleg cd's. If not, just say so. Your above post is so nasty and uncalled for. :smt018
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 am

The big question: is Romney a MEMPHISFAN? 'Cause if so, who cares about a sane leader running a country? :wink:

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 am

Angles wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

What are you talking about?
I thought you maybe had some insight on bootleg cd's. If not, just say so. Your above post is so nasty and uncalled for. :smt018


Blue River is playing innocent when his intention was clear, especially when going by previous post. All I know is that hisanus releases a great deal of hot air.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Angles wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

What are you talking about?
I thought you maybe had some insight on bootleg cd's. If not, just say so. Your above post is so nasty and uncalled for. :smt018


Blue River is playing innocent when his intention was clear, especially when going by previous post. All I know is that hisanus releases a great deal of hot air.


Poormadpeter - I agree - his post was pretty pathetic and I hope not representative of all Republican supporters. It is a pretty sad day when you resort to poorly disguised homophobic insults when such an important topic as the presidency of the United States is up for discussion.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:08 am

Angles wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Angles wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I'm still waiting in agony what the next Uranus release will be.

Perhaps you can share some of your experiences on this subject?

Once again your obsession with an*l sex rises to the surface. It's something that clearly you are interested in but that I have no experience of, and so cannot help you.

You should instead join a gay chat room, where around 75% of the men will be able to help you with your query.

I should report your post, but then it would get taken down. I prefer to leave it here, so that people can see just what a d*ck you are.

What are you talking about?
I thought you maybe had some insight on bootleg cd's. If not, just say so. Your above post is so nasty and uncalled for. :smt018


Blue River is playing innocent when his intention was clear, especially when going by previous post. All I know is that hisanus releases a great deal of hot air.


Poormadpeter - I agree - his post was pretty pathetic and I hope not representative of all Republican supporters. It is a pretty sad day when you resort to poorly disguised homophobic insults when such an important topic as the presidency of the United States is up for discussion.


Thank you. What I find most annoying here with all the moderating is that someone can be reported many times for remarks such as his, they then get removed each time...but he doesn't. The precedent that is setting is that we can insult each other as much as we like because the moderators will clear up after us.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 am

Back on topic, what did any of the rest of you think of President Obama's closing remarks?

I was really impressed. It made the choice between the two candidates so clear:

President Barack Obama is far and away more qualified to lead the country.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 am

Matthew wrote:The big question: is Romney a MEMPHISFAN? 'Cause if so, who cares about a sane leader running a country? :wink:

No, the big question:
Is Matthew an AMERICAN? 'Cause if not, what sane person cares about your worthless opinions? :smt023
The same goes for Angles and poormadpeter.



drjohncarpenter wrote:Back on topic, what did any of the rest of you think of President Obama's closing remarks?
... President Barack Obama is far and away more qualified to lead the country.

:lol: He's not even close to being qualified. It takes a "leader" to lead a country.

For those that missed it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LwVv2Goeo
Last edited by Blue River on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:56 am

Blue River wrote:No, the big question:
Is Matthew an AMERICAN?

My wife is - does that count?

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 am

Matthew wrote:
Blue River wrote:No, the big question:
Is Matthew an AMERICAN?

My wife is - does that count?

No. Nothing about you or your family counts.

You're dismissed. Now move on.

President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 am

You'd like to believe that FAN, but we all know better than that! :wink:

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:40 am

:wink:

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Back on topic, what did any of the rest of you think of President Obama's closing remarks?

I was really impressed. It made the choice between the two candidates so clear:

President Barack Obama is far and away more qualified to lead the country.


RUSH: I don't want to go back and repeat the first hour, but honestly, the uniformity that I heard, and even from people on Fox, I did not see the same debate. And, by the way, I look at this stuff objectively. I don't want to lie to myself. If Romney really got smoked I don't want to sit here and tell myself it didn't happen. I don't do that. I don't live in false realities. I did not see a stellar Barack Obama. I'm not even talking about the lies. I'm just talking about he was not even fluent. He was staccato and he was choppy, he was searching constantly for a thought. He was working. I mean, the guy was grinding. We athletes, we have a term, grinding. That's when you're really having to work for it, it's not coming naturally. When you're out playing golf, and don't have it, you're grinding, trying to get it back. That's what he was doing last night. The poor old guy was grinding, folks. These people, they saw what they wanted to see. Let's keep going here, because Wolf Blitzer, they had a flash poll after the debate.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/ ... _for_obama

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Back on topic, what did any of the rest of you think of President Obama's closing remarks?

I was really impressed. It made the choice between the two candidates so clear:

President Barack Obama is far and away more qualified to lead the country.


They were brilliant. But have you read about Tagg Romney and those Ohio voting machines? Those stirring remarks may not matter. I just e-mailed the Dept. of Justice. And signed a petition. But I e-mailed them with my name, home address, telephone, the works. And encouraged others to do so.

I'm concerned it all may not matter. We all remember 2000, don't we?

rjm

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Blue River wrote:No, the big question:
Is Matthew an AMERICAN? 'Cause if not, what sane person cares about your worthless opinions? :smt023
The same goes for Angles and poormadpeter.



What qualifies you to decide which comments are worthless? The last time I checked this was an Elvis fans message board, not an American Elvis fans only board. The effects of an American presidency affect the World economy so I'm more than entitled to make any comments I wish to particularly when this thread is discussing a debate that we all saw. Feel free to start a 'Who will you vote for' thread and I'll quite happily stay out of that one as then I'd agree that my opinion would be worthless.

It's pretty clear to me that Obama won the debate comfortably. It was great to see him go on the offensive and at times cause Romney to appear rattled. His blunders when challenging Obama on his pension ("[mine] is not as big as yours.") and Libya (talk about missing an open goal) will hopefully live in the memories of American voters come polling time (including the 47% of American 'victims' he had effectively written off).

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Romney is out of touch with normal people. He also scares me.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am

Johnny 99 wrote:Romney is out of touch with normal people. He also scares me.

Good... Boo!

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am

rjm wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Back on topic, what did any of the rest of you think of President Obama's closing remarks?

I was really impressed. It made the choice between the two candidates so clear:

President Barack Obama is far and away more qualified to lead the country.


They were brilliant. But have you read about Tagg Romney and those Ohio voting machines? Those stirring remarks may not matter. I just e-mailed the Dept. of Justice. And signed a petition. But I e-mailed them with my name, home address, telephone, the works. And encouraged others to do so.

I'm concerned it all may not matter. We all remember 2000, don't we?

rjm

Thank you for your on-topic reply.

Don't get me started about Ohio, the 2004 presidential election, and the exit poll data review made by independent experts.

Re: President Obama's Powerful Closing Remarks, 10-16-2012

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:52 am

Angles wrote:
Blue River wrote:No, the big question:
Is Matthew an AMERICAN? 'Cause if not, what sane person cares about your worthless opinions? :smt023
The same goes for Angles and poormadpeter.



What qualifies you to decide which comments are worthless? The last time I checked this was an Elvis fans message board, not an American Elvis fans only board. The effects of an American presidency affect the World economy so I'm more than entitled to make any comments I wish to particularly when this thread is discussing a debate that we all saw. Feel free to start a 'Who will you vote for' thread and I'll quite happily stay out of that one as then I'd agree that my opinion would be worthless.

It's pretty clear to me that Obama won the debate comfortably. It was great to see him go on the offensive and at times cause Romney to appear rattled. His blunders when challenging Obama on his pension ("[mine] is not as big as yours.") and Libya (talk about missing an open goal) will hopefully live in the memories of American voters come polling time (including the 47% of American 'victims' he had effectively written off).

I appreciate your calm, clear response to both the topic and to the inexcusable behavior of some very nervous conservative members of this forum.

Again, it is noteworthy that not one of them addresses the hypocrisy of supporting a candidate in 2012 who would have brushed the Presley family -- and their reliance on government assistance when they were at their lowest -- under the rug back in the day.