Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Collection Sale!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello everyone!!! I am wondering if anyone here is interested in Rick Rennie's Elvis collection? My fiance aquired a lot of Rick's collection and we are looking for people to sell to. I am currently in the middle of looking things up and organizing, but it is a bit overwhelming for me, so I'd like to start listing what I have gone thru so far! But also wanted to see who was interested, and I figure this is a great place to start!!!
Thank U!!!
Mandii

Here are just a few pics of what I have, just trying to see if there's an interest~ Taking offers on some things!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mandora76 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Rick Rennie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 pm

what do yo have for sale?

Re: Rick Rennie

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 am

We have tons of stuff, from magazines, cd's, dvd's, vinyl, books, some signed by the author. I am in the process of taking pictures of all of it, so I can email them to you, if you are interested. But I warn ya, it's ALOT!!!

Re: Elvis Collection Sale!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:43 am

Sure, I would be interested, can you tell me how many records you have, at times I buy entire collections if you are interested in such a thing. What part of the country are you in, thanks! [/b]

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:55 am

We are in Washington. We have box set records and about 100 other records. I can get some pics and a better count tomorrow. I have been focused on the cd's and misc today. But yeah if you are interested in buying the lot, we can discuss that also! We are funding a wedding so we are looking to sell!!!!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am

a few more pics, some of the records
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 am

a few more pics

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 am

email me the shots at edermike@msn.com. I may be interested in at least some of it.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi Mandi, thanks for response, can you post your email address and I will send you an email or more specifically what I am looking for. Thanks so much!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

manfromtupelo wrote:Hi Mandi, thanks for response, can you post your email address and I will send you an email or more specifically what I am looking for. Thanks so much!

You can send her your e-mail adress through PM (private message) which you can find at the bottom of a person's post.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Years ago, after Rick's passing alot of his collection was sold on Elvisbay....
I understood there were some problems with the way Jamie handled things.
What is left of Rick's collection.....sofar the photo's show mostly common items...
Can you post photo's of rare collectors itmes.
Any unreleased tapes taped by Rick?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 am

We actually bought the stuff from her. And no longer speak to her because of other reasons, but I am goin through everything as I take pictures of them. Which is why I chose to come to this site first because I knew some of you knew him. I have one cassette tape that I believe is one of his, but have to find it amongst all the boxes of Elvis we have! I am honest with you when I say I'm learning as I go! So as for rare... Idk! Lol I hope so but I don't know for sure. Trying to pay for our wedding now so this us where I started and would love any help or advice! I have tons more pics and have more to take still!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:29 am

A warning is due here, Jamie Holloway of Rick Rennie ripped me off for well over $200 about seven years ago. Payment sent in goodwill and in advance, should have known better being in Sweden. She just took the money and never sent me anything. friendly thief.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi ! Do you own the book "the life of Elvis Presley" by Sean Shaver. I would be interested by it (at a reasonable price). Thanks for your answer. Have a nice week end. :smt006

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Are you SELLING or AUCTIONING??