The Walking Dead

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Any fans?

Re: The Walking Dead

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Yes, thoroughly enjoying season 2!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I,ve watched it from the start ,over here in the uk at the moment we are getting episodes 8-13 of series 2 ,for some reason we got the first 7 episodes about 2 or 3 months ago and then they stopped, i,ve been recording them to watch and once i,ve got them i,ll watch them over a couple of nights(dependant on getting the kids to sleep and giving me some peace)
I like it, it is a bit different from the usual guff we get.
Another one i enjoyed that was similar was Falling Skies, series one was shown over here here about 6 months ago ,i,m hoping we get series 2 shortly.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Yes, a big fan here, but I have found more recent episodes have become a bit `soapy'

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 am

I loved Season One, I'll continue watching when Season Two is complete. Fantastic, the most socially critical show on recent TV.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 am

Love the series, just saw the latest episode (Judge, Jury, Executioner) yesterday.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm

rickeap wrote:Yes, a big fan here, but I have found more recent episodes have become a bit `soapy'

You must be talking about the last episodes of seaon 1, because season 2 is great, especially the last 3 episodes were awesome.

Great series!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:05 am

No I'm on to season 2, I just found the time at the farm starting to drag a bit. I've got two more episodes to watch tonight.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:34 am

The episodes since the winterbreak were very different compared to earlier episodes (especially from season 1).
The main-character of Rick seems like a totally different person now. And all the soapy stuff surrounding the pregnant woman is gone.

Too bad though Daryl (a Boondock Saint) has a pretty small part in the series. I like this character a lot.

The main cast from seaon 1. Check that tough girl with the baseball bat on the left. :smt023

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 am

Too bad though Daryl (a Boondock Saint) has a pretty small part in the series. I like this character a lot.

Bad news: His part is getting even smaller.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 am

And another major part just ended in the episode I wactehd last night.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes indeed. I was very surprised about this.

Hopefully Andrea will be the very last to go. :wink:

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 pm

My favorite TV show. It is the only show on right now, that I can't wait to see the next episode. There are even webisodes online.
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking- ... t_id=32666

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Does anybody get Direct TV? The reason I ask is that there's been an ongoing dispute between AMC and Dish Network, and since July Dish has stopped showing AMC programming. I thought the issue would've been resolved by now, but it looks like it won't be and I don't want to miss the Season 3 premier of The Walking Dead. I'm thinking about switching over to Direct tv. How is direct tv?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Does anybody get Direct TV? The reason I ask is that there's been an ongoing dispute between AMC and Dish Network, and since July Dish has stopped showing AMC programming. I thought the issue would've been resolved by now, but it looks like it won't be and I don't want to miss the Season 3 premier of The Walking Dead. I'm thinking about switching over to Direct tv. How is direct tv?

Sorry, canĀ“t help you. I agree that it has become more of a "soap"...but, gonna give season 3 a chance...

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 am

Looking forward to series 3 starting this month, including Aussie pay-TV. Series two did drag a bit, but as a zombie movie lover I thoroughly enjoy it.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 am

Great show-much more than a "zombie" show. The show looks at certain questions like "What defines being human?" and "What are ethics in a world where there is no more official law?"

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 am

One more day!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I thought the season opener was great.
Last edited by nashnet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

nashnet wrote:I thought the season opener was great. Sorry to see BEEP get bitten.

How about a spoiler warning....not everyone here has seen this fresh episode yet.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Never occurred to me! Sorry about that!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm

nashnet wrote:Never occurred to me! Sorry about that!

You could edit your post..... :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am

Pete Dube wrote:Any fans?

The game is amazing too

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Done. Again, sorry folks!