Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

FAKE "Most Talked About" US double Ep from same seller !

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Beware of this Elvis fans & collectors :

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Elvis-8-song-EP- ... 27cbe71cf6

He is the SAME US seller who sold similar fake few months ago to a german buyer (see my previous old topic).

He makes "homemade" picture sleeves of highly rare Elvis US records using high quality printing technology ...and then couples the first records he finds at flea markets and/or eBay.

Do not trust him , whatever he describes neither.

The strategy used by such US (sellers) scoundrels is the following:
- they makes "homemade" (or commissioning PROFESSIONALLY fakes to printing-works shops) FAKES of HIGHLY RARE Elvis US releases.
- they sell the FIRST RUN of such fakes on eBay, mostly to NON-expert european customers.
- they got positive feedbacks....wait for 3-4 months....and GOT BACK to make an OTHER RUN of same "HIGHLY RARE" Elvis US records.
- they put their 2nd run of counterfakes on ebay thereafter.
- and so on.....

In same cases : those people OWN 1 original copy to start to make the COUNTERFAKES.

Beware also of other fakes Elvis US picture sleeves...bonus photos..stickers...homemade sealed records....etc. which US sellers have sprided over eBay during the last years.

Watch out of the following US sellers mainly:

- EPVINYL4U
- PERKINGEVER
Last edited by Hound Dog 2000 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: FAKE "Most Talked About" US double Ep from same seller !

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 pm

This is terrible. For someone like me who has interest in collecting Elvis and plans to buy a few records from eBay in the future, if possible, this comes almost as a warning not to buy anything. :| Hard to tell the difference sometimes when you don't have the deep knowledge to do it. Is there history of people faking common singles and LPs too? Because my main interest is in buying a few 7"'s from the official discography when possible and I surely don't want to buy a counterfeit.

Thanks for letting us know, HD2000.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 am

Dreadful behaviour. Can this criminal activity not be reported to Ebay?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 pm

This idiot EVEN coupled the fake cover with the REGULAR EPB-1254 release !

The original DJ Promo must have two 45rpm's EP WITH 3 SONGS EACH SIDE !
(making a total of 12 tracks !)

While the common/commercial release got two EP's records WITH 2 SONGS EACH SIDE (making a total of 8 tracks) .

He simply coupled the first records he found by chance at flea markets/eBay with the "homemade" fake cover .

That's to be the most stupid man in all this green earth.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Looking at Feedback as a seller: making a lot of $$$ selling Elvis items and sold a Elvis EPB 1254 - DJ promo for $3050.00

Unbelievable!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:37 am

Somehow someone should turn them in to ebay or can u report those sellers to the FBI or riaa?
Aguy once got in huge trouble for selling fake autographs of Elvis and Sinatra together.so how does someone turn them in?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:10 am

ritchie valens wrote:Somehow someone should turn them in to ebay or can u report those sellers to the FBI or riaa?
Aguy once got in huge trouble for selling fake autographs of Elvis and Sinatra together.so how does someone turn them in?

ebay does not care a damn about such illegal activity....they just want to get money from final auction's prices. eBay DOES NOT protect you from fraudolent activity as well...and they HARDLY bann a seller-account as they do not want to lose a potential profict coming FROM the seller..you know.

The other problem is: how to prove to eBay and/or FBI the seller is selling a FAKE ???? I do not think they waste time on making comparisons for every vintage record to see if that's legit or not. Besides: they should own an original in their archive to compare.

Autographs is different. There you have the Elvis specimen to compare. Counterfeit signature can be proved. Just go to Graceland....or Banks....or whereever Elvis left his specimen...etc.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 am

[b]I know this seller personally, and I knew the original collector of these ebay items, his brother, who died last year. I have seen these items in person, with my own eyes, and held them in my hands and vouch for their veracity 100%. I'm going to let him know you are slandering him, his brother, and his ebay ID, and see how he feels about suing you for slander. In the meantime, I'm going to complain to your webmaster and get this crap removed or include him/her in a law-suit. You are apparently just a jealous little jerk-off.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 am

]Hound-doggie 2000 wouldn't know an original sleeve if it bit him in the butt, so don't pay him any mind. The people who pay $3000 to $4000 for these items receive the items, have the opportunity to return them for a refund, but invariably post glowing thanks and feedback for the seller. That's WHY there is a feedback, opportunity and hound-doggie 2000 has no business slandering honest sellers with stupid gossip that he CANNOT verify. Buy one of the items the seller has listed, and see for yourself. If not satisfied, he has a money-back guarantee.

hound-doggie's gonna get her butt sued for slander.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 am

ritchie valens wrote:Somehow someone should turn them in to ebay or can u report those sellers to the FBI or riaa?

Hound-doggie 2000 wouldn't know an original sleeve if it bit him in the butt, so don't pay him any mind. The people who pay $3000 to $4000 for these items receive the items, have the opportunity to return them for a refund, but invariably post glowing thanks and feedback for the seller. That's WHY there is a feedback, opportunity and hound-doggie 2000 has no business slandering honest sellers with stupid gossip that he CANNOT verify. Buy one of the items the seller has listed, and see for yourself. If not satisfied, he has a money-back guarantee.

hound-doggie's gonna get his butt sued for slander.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:40 am

ebay dont care

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am

kennpear wrote:

Hound-doggie 2000 wouldn't know an original sleeve if it bit him in the butt, so don't pay him any mind. The people who pay $3000 to $4000 for these items receive the items, have the opportunity to return them for a refund, but invariably post glowing thanks and feedback for the seller. That's WHY there is a feedback, opportunity and hound-doggie 2000 has no business slandering honest sellers with stupid gossip that he CANNOT verify. Buy one of the items the seller has listed, and see for yourself. If not satisfied, he has a money-back guarantee.

hound-doggie's gonna get his butt sued for slander.

I am not scared at all by your idiots comments & threats.

Honest seller...?????? Well far away from being that.

He just speculates on non-acknowledged colllectors selling them non-original promo US picture sleeves coupling to them the first records he got by chance at flea markets and/or ebay.

He already auctioned a fake Promo DJ EPB-1254 months ago ....which was bought for USD 3050 from a spanish guy who reselled it for USD 2500 after he been aware he got a fake ! An other dude purchased it.
And....in the item's description was stated he found the DJ sleeve COMPLETE with both original records BUT that was UNTRUE as he bought the 2 records SEPARATELY on eBay few weeks BEFORE he auctioned the item.

You and whom buy from this seller got no awareness about differences that exist from the real thing and the bogus ones.

You and/or such sellers can deceive non-expert collectors but you will NEVER deceive long-life & expert collectors speaking with the full knowledge of the facts !

You & such fraudolent sellers are just TRASH. You should be banned from the collector-market & online auctions for ever.

Go ahead...go...making complain and/or legal action. I will bring you the very ORIGINAL US promo Dj issues to compare..and then we will see.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Dreadful behaviour. Can this criminal activity not be reported to Ebay?

ebay doesn't care. I had a problem with a bogus item a year or so ago and no action was taken. The same goers for Paypal. When you have a legit case they drag it out as long as they can befre a decision.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:08 pm

TheMaskedClown wrote:
Polk Salad Andy wrote:Dreadful behaviour. Can this criminal activity not be reported to Ebay?

ebay doesn't care. I had a problem with a bogus item a year or so ago and no action was taken. The same goers for Paypal. When you have a legit case they drag it out as long as they can befre a decision.

Yeah. eBay does not care a damn. So PayPal.

Fraudolent sellers KNOW VERY WELL that it's quite impossible to prove a bogus-fake item. First because the buyer should have an ORIGINAL to compare with. Secondly, because ebay & paypal DO NOT waste time to make such comparisons , neither they would have the means & knowledge in order to make such deep investigations. Neither they have interest to.

That's why it would be very important the cooperation between collectors all over the world (exchanging info & data) in order to prevent to feed such criminals. Forums are worthy for this as well.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Hound Dog 2000 wrote:
TheMaskedClown wrote:

Fraudolent sellers KNOW VERY WELL that it's quite impossible to prove a bogus-fake item. First because the buyer should have an ORIGINAL to compare with. Secondly, because ebay & paypal DO NOT waste time to make such comparisons , neither they would have the means & knowledge in order to make such deep investigations. Neither they have interest to.

That's why it would be very important the cooperation between collectors all over the world (exchanging info & data) in order to prevent to feed such criminals. Forums are worthy for this as well.

Excellent points!

It is important to learn the information yourself rather then relying on Sellers. Believe me, when I learned I bought a fake (a year after purchasing item), it HURT, and was very costly (financial) as well. But not only cost of the item but also trying to work with the Seller over months for a direct refund, credit and/or trade value. Because it was so rare I couldn't find an original to compare with until two years after purchasing the item from the Seller. Unfortunately didn't get any type of reimbursement from Seller.

However, I did work with another Collector to let Collectors know how to tell a fake.

Tips To Help You Buy Only Authentic Elvis Memorabilia

http://www.elvispresleyblvd.com/avoidfake.html

1963 Girls! Girls! Girls! Bonus Photo Calendar

http://www.elvispresleyblvd.com/santacalendar.html

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Hound Dog 2000 wrote:
TheMaskedClown wrote:

Paypal doesn't have knowledge on anything. I just lost 3200$ on a fake E.P item..

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Hound Dog 2000 wrote:Beware of this Elvis fans & collectors :

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Elvis-8-song-EP- ... 27cbe71cf6

He is the SAME US seller who sold similar fake few months ago to a german buyer (see my previous old topic).

He makes "homemade" picture sleeves of highly rare Elvis US records using high quality printing technology ...and then couples the first records he finds at flea markets and/or eBay.

Do not trust him , whatever he describes neither.

The strategy used by such US (sellers) scoundrels is the following:
- they makes "homemade" (or commissioning PROFESSIONALLY fakes to printing-works shops) FAKES of HIGHLY RARE Elvis US releases.
- they sell the FIRST RUN of such fakes on eBay, mostly to NON-expert european customers.
- they got positive feedbacks....wait for 3-4 months....and GOT BACK to make an OTHER RUN of same "HIGHLY RARE" Elvis US records.
- they put their 2nd run of counterfakes on ebay thereafter.
- and so on.....

In same cases : those people OWN 1 original copy to start to make the COUNTERFAKES.

Beware also of other fakes Elvis US picture sleeves...bonus photos..stickers...homemade sealed records....etc. which US sellers have sprided over eBay during the last years.

Watch out of the following US sellers mainly:

- EPVINYL4U
- PERKINGEVER

...........................................................................................

Ty Houndog2000 for warning - People like this seller should be named and shamed for conning Elvis fans such as all of us - and they should be imprisoned for their crimes - Ty Houndog2000 for heads up and this warning of fake seller - ::rocks :smt006
..........................................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 am

elvisnorway wrote:Paypal doesn't have knowledge on anything. I just lost 3200$ on a fake E.P item..

You are entitled to a refund. What was the listing?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 am

Is EVERYONE here so gullible as Hound-Doggie that they slurp up his inane crap without looking at the subject?
The buyer of this item actually held it in his hands ( we all know what Hound-Doggie hold in hi\s hand) and pronounced it the real McCoy...share THAT with your jerk-off friends.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 pm

kennpear wrote:Is EVERYONE here so gullible as Hound-Doggie that they slurp up his inane crap without looking at the subject?
The buyer of this item actually held it in his hands ( we all know what Hound-Doggie hold in hi\s hand) and pronounced it the real McCoy...share THAT with your jerk-off friends.

kennpear, Are you eBay Seller perkingever?

If the Buyer believes items are all originals (real McCoys), why? How do you know all items are originals?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Hounddog 2000 - what is the problem with Seller EPvinyl4u .........

Also I would like to know Kennpear, were you the seller of the item !

Thanks ElvisFan

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:36 pm

i email the buyer and he said i was wrong that he knows real for fakes

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 pm

how abbout this one ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-SP-45-118 ... 27cc0687e7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:26 pm

rocknrollmusic wrote:how abbout this one ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-SP-45-118 ... 27cc0687e7

imo... proceed with caution. Although it's mentioned in description sleeve is yellow and it could be way it was scanned... front/back looks "too new" for being 50 years old... printing looks blurry. Also need to feel paper to tell if it's the correct paper stock... fakes have a thiner paper stock than original. Best to confirm with Seller's his/her return policy... unless seller accepts returns "no matter what the reason", I'd pass.

What You Need To Know About Buying Elvis Memorabilia Through Ebay #7
Look at the seller's return policy. Ebay now requires sellers to list their return policy. If a seller has a no return policy, I would question why. If they do allow returns, clarify with them what the return policy is. Will they accept returns no matter what the reason, or only if they agree with you that the item was not as described in their listing.

http://www.elvispresleyblvd.com/ebay.html

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

rocknrollmusic wrote:i email the buyer and he said i was wrong that he knows real for fakes

Great you tried reaching out to him. :smt023

Most Collectors will share information and knowledge, but unfortunately some will not.

The growing problem of fraudulent Elvis memorabilia is increasing especially with rare items because it's very hard to find an original to compare it with. And when you do find out it's a fake... probably too late to get any type of refund and/or credit.

Unfortunately a necessary part of any Elvis collector's education is learning about the rampant counterfeiting and reproducing of vintage Elvis memorabilia that goes on today.

That's why the cooperation with Collectors and Forums all over the world sharing/exchanging information and data to prevent Collectors from getting fakes is awesome.

::rocks