Post here your Elvis' pictures

San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:47 am

Elvis wore the Turquoise Phoenix jumpsuit at this gig. Other variations of the suit he would wear the following year, but he only wore this suit in 1974 at a number of engagements. The gig at San Bernadino, California however, has some really stunning images. I believe that Elvis looked gorgeously awesome at this gig, as these photos prove. This suit really showed that he was The King!
I have many photos from the gig, but I'll start by putting up some of my favourites. There's gonna be quite a few!
Hope you all enjoy! ::rocks

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (1).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (2).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (3).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (4).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (5).jpg


More.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:49 am

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (6).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (7).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (8).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (9).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (10).jpg


More.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 am

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (11).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (12).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (13).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (14).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (15).jpg


More.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 am

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (16).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (17).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (18).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (19).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (20).jpg


For all Elvis fans, enjoy dudes!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Some more.....

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (21).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (22).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (24).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (25).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (26).jpg


Enjoy ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Brilliant Pix Polk Salad Andy -
Lovn These From - San Bernardino - On May 13, 1974 on his 8:30 pm show - Ty for sharing - Lov em buddy - he sure looked great in suit -
::rocks :smt006

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 pm

karlos wrote:Brilliant Pix Polk Salad Andy -
Lovn These From - San Bernardino - On May 13, 1974 on his 8:30 pm show - Ty for sharing - Lov em buddy - he sure looked great in suit -
::rocks :smt006


Glad you liked them, karlos ::rocks I've always loved the Phoenix suits, but this one has to be the best.
I will post more up later on, so stay tuned to the thread ;)

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:47 am

Some fantastics shots and EP is looking great!!! Thanks so much for posting these! I love them. Lots of new ones for me to see. 8)

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:57 am

Very nice Polk Salad Andy thanks for posting these which were all new to me. Any idea who the photographer was?

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm

KatluvsElvis wrote:Some fantastics shots and EP is looking great!!! Thanks so much for posting these! I love them. Lots of new ones for me to see. 8)


So glad you like them, yes he looks gorgeous in these and I'm a straight fella! I've got a few more still to upload so watch this space

Keep rockin' ::rocks
Andy

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Julian Grant wrote:Very nice Polk Salad Andy thanks for posting these which were all new to me. Any idea who the photographer was?


Unfortunately, no I don't know who the photographer is. Although some of them look like scans, so they may be around in a book somewhere. It would be good to find out, so if anyone out there knows, please let us know.

Keep rockin' ::rocks
Andy

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:10 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
karlos wrote:Brilliant Pix Polk Salad Andy -
Lovn These From - San Bernardino - On May 13, 1974 on his 8:30 pm show - Ty for sharing - Lov em buddy - he sure looked great in suit -
::rocks :smt006


Glad you liked them, karlos ::rocks I've always loved the Phoenix suits, but this one has to be the best.
I will post more up later on, so stay tuned to the thread ;)

...
Ty Polk Salad Andy I Sure Will Buddy - Thanks for sharing em -Lov em buddy ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by karlos on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 am

Don't think I've got that one, karlos, thanks very much for posting.

Here are some more...

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (27).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (28).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (29).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (30).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (31).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:43 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Don't think I've got that one, karlos, thanks very much for posting.

Here are some more...

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (27).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (28).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (29).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (30).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (31).jpg


YVW Mate - ill add mo soon - chec on this thread soon - enjoy buddy - ::rocks

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 am

Cheers, karlos, you're a star :D

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (32).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (33).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (34).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (35).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (36).jpg


Still more to come, dudes ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:48 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Cheers, karlos, you're a star :D

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (32).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (33).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (34).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (35).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (36).jpg


Still more to come, dudes ::rocks


....................................................................................


Polk Salad Andy my Friend and all enjoy this one - TCE4Ever - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 am

Great pic, karlos. Never seen that one before.

I've got around 7 or so shots left from this gig left to upload, hope you enjoy them all, dear friends.

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (37).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (38).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (39).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (40).jpg


And....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 am

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (41).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (42).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (43).jpg


Hope everyone enjoys these. It must have been an awesome concert, this one. Does anyone know if an audio exists?

Keep rockin' dudes ::rocks
Regards, Andy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 pm

The last one is not San Bernardino. Check his belt, is different.
The shot was taken on june 28, Milwaukee. Looks like a George Hill picture.
Thanks for sharing :)

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:31 pm

javierTCB wrote:The last one is not San Bernardino. Check his belt, is different.
The shot was taken on june 28, Milwaukee. Looks like a George Hill picture.
Thanks for sharing :)


Yes you are right. Thanks for pointing this out. I think the confusion arose because the band are wearing the same suits.

::rocks

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Great pic, karlos. Never seen that one before.

I've got around 7 or so shots left from this gig left to upload, hope you enjoy them all, dear friends.

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (37).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (38).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (39).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (40).jpg


And....

Yes we do enjoy and love them :smt007

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 am

Wonderful photos and quite a few new to me.
Thanks for sharing Andy.

SIncerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 am

Enjoy
Dedicated To Andy ( Polk Salad Andy ) And All Members
::rocks :smt001 ::rocks

......................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 am

For_Elvis wrote:
Polk Salad Andy wrote:Great pic, karlos. Never seen that one before.

I've got around 7 or so shots left from this gig left to upload, hope you enjoy them all, dear friends.

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (37).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (38).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (39).jpg

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (40).jpg


And....

Yes we do enjoy and love them :smt007


I'm happy then! :D

Re: San Bernadino, CA, May 13, 1974

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 am

bripet56 wrote:Wonderful photos and quite a few new to me.
Thanks for sharing Andy.

SIncerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Not at all Brian. Like I say, I'm glad you all enjoy them as I do, I was astounded when I first came across them, and so when I found them on one of my USB sticks, I just had to share them with you all. That's why I love this place so much ::rocks

Here's another one from this gig, I held it back earlier because of the res, but it's the only one I can find I haven't posted yet.

Apologies for the res.

San Bernadino, CA_May 13_74 (23).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.