Chat talk and light discussion

Happy Birthday Aron

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Enjoy ya day ''Aron'' -
Have A Gt- Day And A Rockn Time -
Many Happy Returns - God Bless You Buddy - ::rocks :smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Happy Birthday Aron

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Aron wrote:i am glad i sale everything and am no longer a fan then i have not to go to this sh*t forum again

His last post.

Hopefully the little jackmunch won't be back.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Rob wrote:
Aron wrote:i am glad i sale everything and am no longer a fan then i have not to go to this sh*t forum again

His last post.

Well, he may be enjoying his day, but it's not here! (I think it's a nice gesture to check the b'days. But then you can always do a search of their posts, to see what's up with 'em. If you don't know 'em.)

Meanwhile, active poster dennyelvis is "50," it says. Big birthday! :smt113

rjm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Rob wrote:

His last post.

That's why the Happy Birthday threads are useless.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am

Francesc wrote:
Rob wrote:

His last post.

That's why the Happy Birthday threads are useless.

....................................................................................................................................
Ok Francesc Ill chec on posts first b4 i wish any one else - I just thought i would be kind and wish Aron a Happy b- day - thats all - Nevr Mind - Eh - Now I Know - ::rocks