Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 am

http://youtu.be/DM2tp1D4nqc

Song - Yoga Is As Yoga Does
From Film - Easy Come Easy Go
Lmao At Elvis
Enjoy

.............................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 am

http://youtu.be/O7MkEhAypOE

Song -You Gotta Stop
[b]Film -Easy Come Easy Go

Enjoy [/b] ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 am

http://youtu.be/HgWzAa-NqLY

Song - Long Lonely Highway
Im Rockn Ere
Enjoy
::rocks
......................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 am

http://youtu.be/Am05yZehlAM

Song -Follow That Dream -
Enjoy
::rocks
.............................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 am

http://youtu.be/F9YpYqeGyGw

Song - Im Not The Marrying Kind
From Film -Follow that Dream
Im Rockn Ere - Join Me - Lov This -
Enjoy
::rocks
...........................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 am

just love hes ballads...

Forget me never

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

how does he do it...green eyed iffy,lol...


Thrill Of Your Love

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 am

such a beautiful song....never known a man to sing gospel with such passion and feelings...

Take my hand, precious lord

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 am

http://youtu.be/FPBaoy8aulk

Elvis Ballads -
1. Doin The Best I Can
2. I Feel That Ive Known You Forever
3. Angel
4. Today Tomorrow And Forever

Enjoy

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 am

bliss..

It is no secret (what God can do)

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 am

http://youtu.be/3kcXkvNJ7us

Song - After Lovn You
Enjoy

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

karlos wrote:http://youtu.be/FPBaoy8aulk

Elvis Ballads -
1. Doin The Best I Can
2. I Feel That Ive Known You Forever
3. Angel
4. Today Tomorrow And Forever

Enjoy
i love today and tomorrow and forever...its a song i keep tryin,lol...

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 am

karlos wrote:http://youtu.be/3kcXkvNJ7us

Song - After Lovn You
Enjoy
the words are so true...and elvis makes u believe ..

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 am

iffypresley wrote:
karlos wrote:http://youtu.be/3kcXkvNJ7us

Song - After Lovn You
Enjoy
the words are so true...and elvis makes u believe ..


................................................................................................................
...so true iffy they sure are - its one of my favorites frm 69 - Ty 4 comment - I will add more soon buddy ::rocks

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am

http://youtu.be/yljLWpSYvqk

Song /This Time - I Cant Stop Lovn You
Great-Lovn This
Enjoy


::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am

http://youtu.be/b65q9IiVakE

Song - True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
Enjoy
::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:54 am

karlos wrote:http://youtu.be/yljLWpSYvqk

Song /This Time - I Cant Stop Lovn You
Great-Lovn This
Enjoy


::rocks
i like this one because i seen the 70 concert version...totally different..shows how elvis could change a song...cheers for this..was it recorded the same time as Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969. Rehearsal ?..seems like a session on the same level...lol..but i dunno....

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 am

best album ever.....gives me goose bumps...the ghetto beginning...guitar....so simple gets u there...then elvis sings...yikes how do u do it so easy...top banana....


Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969. Rehearsal

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 am

iffypresley wrote:best album ever.....gives me goose bumps...the ghetto beginning...guitar....so simple gets u there...then elvis sings...yikes how do u do it so easy...top banana....


Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969. Rehearsal

phpBB [video]



but i want thats the way it is/thats the way it was on blue ray or dvd....with choc ice and chips...

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 am

iffypresley wrote:
karlos wrote:http://youtu.be/yljLWpSYvqk

Song /This Time - I Cant Stop Lovn You
Great-Lovn This
Enjoy


::rocks
i like this one because i seen the 70 concert version...totally different..shows how elvis could change a song...cheers for this..was it recorded the same time as Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969.
................

Rehearsal ?..seems like a session on the same level...lol..but i dunno....

...................................
Yes m8 - This was recorded On -February 17th 1969

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 am

iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:best album ever.....gives me goose bumps...the ghetto beginning...guitar....so simple gets u there...then elvis sings...yikes how do u do it so easy...top banana....


Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969. Rehearsal

phpBB [video]



but i want thats the way it is/thats the way it was on blue ray or dvd....with choc ice and chips...

.......................................................................................
BRILLIANT CD - TY BUDDY - LOVN THIS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 am

chills me to the bone on this one....

And I Love You So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8MOIs0 ... re=related

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 am

http://youtu.be/Uit1_rHf7gQ

Enjoy
Danny Boy / Earth Angel

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 am

http://youtu.be/EyB9mZ37DOs

Enjoy
Maybelline / Tweedle Dee

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:11 am

http://youtu.be/uRzn4-UrU7k

Song - See See Rider
From Ftd Cd - 6363 Sunset -
This Is Take 2 Of Song - Lovn It
Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.