Post Here All Reviews Of Bootleg CD's/LP's etc.

"The King will never die!" HELP!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello

I recently obtain a show titled "The King Will Never Die". The date says September 8,1973 Dinner Show.
Now according to ElvisonCd.Com this show was actually August 9, 1973 Midnight Show which makes some sense that the person got the "8" and "9" in the dates mixed up.
What adds to my confusion are the the set lists are identical with ONE exception. Instead of "My way" Elvis performed "My Boy".

Anyone have any information? I am confused.

Re: "The King will never die!" HELP!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm

The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..

Re: "The King will never die!" HELP!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am

Ciscoking wrote:The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..


Ty Ciscoking -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "The King will never die!" HELP!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

karlos wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..


Ty Ciscoking -


Do you ever write anything other than 'Ty' under every post?

Re: "The King will never die!" HELP!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Tony.. wrote:
karlos wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..


Ty Ciscoking -


Do you ever write anything other than 'Ty' under every post?

...........................................
Tony - Im really thankful for fans sharing their ideas and knowledge - thats all - Okay - hope this doesnt offen u in any way buddy or any one -Enjoy ya week n God Bless yu -
.............................................................................................................