Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

EAP silver Box Cassette version

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 am

Anyone here have the cassette version of Fool and It's Only Love? It has to be the cassette versions of these two songs...If so, PM me Thanks

Re: EAP silver Box Cassette version

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

I have the box for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 am

I can't, I don't even have a cassette player anymore, sorry.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 am

Tim C wrote:Anyone here have the cassette version of Fool and It's Only Love? It has to be the cassette versions of these two songs...If so, PM me Thanks

Tim : I understand completism but you're not missing much beyond some slightly
elongated (read: repetitive) versions done with tape and scissors all done to fill in the tape.

By accident I was given the EAP / silver box cassette version back in 1980 for Christmas.
I sold the set years ago, upgrading to the CD. Haven 't missed it, either.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 pm

The extended Tracks are included on the import CD FOR ELVIS FANS ONLY

Title: For Elvis Fans Only
Label: Lisa Records
Label Number: LM 6772
Release Date: 1990
Recording Type: Studio (Undubbed Versions)
Date: Various
Sound: Studio !

Track Listing:
01 Hi-heel Sneakers (extended version) 05:06
02 Fool (extended version) 03:48
03 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (extended version) 04:20
04 I'm Leavin (extended version) 04:39
05 It's Only Love (extended version) 05:35
06 Faded Love (undubbed version) 04:12
07 Tomorrow Never Comes (undubbed version) 03:42
08 I've Lost You (original single version) 03:34
09 Gentle On My Mind (alt. take) 03:08
10 Sylvia (undubbed version) 03:15
11 Only Believe (undubbed version) 02:47
12 There Goes My Everything (undubbed version) 02:55

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

I understand Greg, but these have been released officially...it's not a bootleggers mock up (I know that's not what you are saying) and what I am trying to figure out is if they have been released on official cd before. If not, then the only official release to get the two mentioned songs officially on cd is the 4 volume set of Good Rockin' Tonight, The Best Of Elvis.
Besides these two songs, there appears to be a few other songs not on any other releases either...making this 4 volume set essential for certain unreleased songs. What exactly those songs are is what I am trying to figure out.