Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Is their a North American distributor or will it be available on newsstands?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 pm

I still cannot believe it takes so long to get this from Europe to the UK. Supposedly posted 29th August and still not arrived. Does anyone have any contact details apart from Erik as he is not replying to my emails.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:36 am

emjel wrote:I still cannot believe it takes so long to get this from Europe to the UK. Supposedly posted 29th August and still not arrived. Does anyone have any contact details apart from Erik as he is not replying to my emails.

Mine arrived on Thursday...so would have thought you would have had yours by now. PM me your details and i'll pass them on to him.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 am

NightRider wrote:
emjel wrote:I still cannot believe it takes so long to get this from Europe to the UK. Supposedly posted 29th August and still not arrived. Does anyone have any contact details apart from Erik as he is not replying to my emails.

Mine arrived on Thursday...so would have thought you would have had yours by now. PM me your details and i'll pass them on to him.

Many thanks - details on the way

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 am

I received my copy of the Elvis Files Vol. 5 today and there was a copy of the first issue of the magazine included. Stunning is the word that comes to mind to describe the book and the magazine is fantastic. Excellent quality and content. I'm definitely going to get a subscription. I'm in upstate NY and my package was mailed on August 27, so it took just a little under two weeks to arrive.

The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 am

Mike Eder wrote:
stan from tintane wrote:Mike, you should be proud of your association with this fine magazine (as am I).
Many great talents are involved in this new venture, and it's no secret that all listed are all talented and knowledgeable people when it comes to Elvis.
:wink:

I do think we have a great team on it.

How true ;-)

My copy should be here soon. Can't wait

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Not got mine yet :cry: live in Somerset England TCB Jamie

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:22 pm

memphis-bell31 wrote:Not got mine yet :cry: live in Somerset England TCB Jamie

I have now had confirmation that mine was posted almost 2 weeks ago, so must have got lost. They are sending a replacement which is great news. Hopefully it will arrive by end of this week

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

emjel wrote:
memphis-bell31 wrote:Not got mine yet :cry: live in Somerset England TCB Jamie

I have now had confirmation that mine was posted almost 2 weeks ago, so must have got lost. They are sending a replacement which is great news. Hopefully it will arrive by end of this week

Me to :smt007 TCB Jamie

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Lover Doll wrote:I received my copy of the Elvis Files Vol. 5 today and there was a copy of the first issue of the magazine included. Stunning is the word that comes to mind to describe the book and the magazine is fantastic. Excellent quality and content. I'm definitely going to get a subscription. I'm in upstate NY and my package was mailed on August 27, so it took just a little under two weeks to arrive.

I live close to you so i should get mine soon.
Joe

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm

not got mine yet

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm

The Elvis Shop are still awaiting delivery and now there on holiday for a couple of weeks..damn it !!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm

GOT MINE TODAY ............AND IT'S WORTH WAITING !!!!
WAT A MAGAZINE, FANTASTIC PICTURES FROM TAHOE '71 , IN A NEW OUTFIT ( RED SHIRT).
ALSO SUPER CLEAR PICTURES FROM THE 50'S & 60'S .
NOT FORGET TO MENSION THE VERY GOOD BACKGROUND STORIES .
DON'T MISS THIS ONE !!

ERIK AND HIS STAFF DID ( AGAIN ) A FANTASTIC JOB .

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

I have ordered and payed with paypal for the magazine on monday and have already recieved it today!

Looks super!!

Dennis.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

NightRider wrote:

Received replacement copy today. Articles look very interesting and the majority of the photos are great too, especially the couple of Charro ones. However, I could have done without many of the privately taken concert images that are quite blurry.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

OREGON62 wrote:ERIK AND HIS STAFF DID ( AGAIN ) A FANTASTIC JOB .

I see many very familiar names listed on the site ....

The Elvis Files Magazine Staff:

Editor:
Erik Lorentzen

Design:
Neil Chris Middleton – Night Riders Designs

The Staff

Paul Richardson, Mike Eder, Anthony King, Steve Barile, Chris Middleton, Rex Martin, Christi Dragomir, Patrick Janssen, Louis Van Ettinger, Piers Beagley, Joe Krein, Lee Dawson, Johnny Savage, Elaine Christan, Chris Giles, Anthony Stuchbury, Paul Sweaney & Mike Florysak

That lot should make for a highly lively Christmas party! :smt111

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:55 pm

The Purple Gang wrote:
OREGON62 wrote:ERIK AND HIS STAFF DID ( AGAIN ) A FANTASTIC JOB .

I see many very familiar names listed on the site ....

The Elvis Files Magazine Staff:

Editor:
Erik Lorentzen

Design:
Neil Chris Middleton – Night Riders Designs

The Staff

Paul Richardson, Mike Eder, Anthony King, Steve Barile, Chris Middleton, Rex Martin, Christi Dragomir, Patrick Janssen, Louis Van Ettinger, Piers Beagley, Joe Krein, Lee Dawson, Johnny Savage, Elaine Christan, Chris Giles, Anthony Stuchbury, Paul Sweaney & Mike Florysak

That lot should make for a highly lively Christmas party! :smt111

Great first issue, but I'm biased - only one error...Paul Sweaney...should be Paul Sweeney :wink:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Randall wrote:How much is a 1 yr subscription in US Dollars?

$76.00

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Vol. 1 (1953 to 1956) of the book series is just around the corner...December 15th
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Still waiting on mine.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 pm

I have ordered it last week and received 5 days after.

Great magazine. Looking for the next one

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 pm

I got mine yesterday and am very pleased. I liked the Tahoe shots myself as those are so rare.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 am

stan from tintane wrote:Just got home from work and it's here!
My goodness this is something else much more than a magazine, almost a book, just beautiful !
Think of a Tunzi book and it's bigger and better than that.

After your words it better be good!!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

I cant believe how long its taking me to my magazine.The mail is so darn slow. it must have gotten lost in the mail . i should have gotten it by now .

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:29 am

paulsweeney wrote:Vol. 1 (1953 to 1956) of the book series is just around the corner...December 15th

I don't suppose there's any word yet on the number of pages devoted to 1953 - 1955, and whether there's much duplication between this and the Tupelo book?