Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:03 pm

im new here ,just wanna say hi and thanks for letting me join.ur amazing website :smt006 dedicated to a man who has the golden voice and amazing charisma and sense of humour. i grew up with elvis from me dad and brother,the day i saw jail house rock i was hooked on elvis..been a fan ever since. :D

i watch this elvis vid lots..think it was 1970.just pretend!!

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:51 pm

another one of me fav elvis vids...think this was 1973..i heard there was a billion people watchin via satellite...

American Trilogy

phpBB [video]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to FECC iffy, those are two fantastic performances by Elvis, so pleased they were filmed. The year of 1970 was an incredible year for Elvis, he looked and sounded amazing, and just pretend is one of the many highlights from TTWII.The aloha TV special was also fantastic, and yes their were over a billion TV viewers, which must of been daunting to say the least. This performance imo,showcases a very professional and comitted Elvis, and his version of American trilogy is probably the highlight of the show along with what now my love and I'll remember you.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

flamingstar81 wrote:Welcome to FECC iffy, those are two fantastic performances by Elvis, so pleased they were filmed. The year of 1970 was an incredible year for Elvis, he looked and sounded amazing, and just pretend is one of the many highlights from TTWII.The aloha TV special was also fantastic, and yes their were over a billion TV viewers, which must of been daunting to say the least. This performance imo,showcases a very professional and comitted Elvis, and his version of American trilogy is probably the highlight of the show along with what now my love and I'll remember you.
thank you :) omg what now my love is a real gem as well...its so intense and the power ending just blows us away..

phpBB [video]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I enjoy all Elvis' versions of what now my love, it complemented his voice brilliantly. I prefer the aloha rehearsal version to the main broadcast version, the powerful ending is just magic ::rocks

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm

how they do this concert is totally amazing.. near the end now but might watch it again lol..

phpBB [video]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm

love this song..hes ballads were off the scale......from rockin a song to a soft soft ballad..shows hes amazing talent.
Today, Tomorrow and Forever

phpBB [video]

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm

im hooked on hes 70 concert.lol.....love this one.the words have such meaning....

ive lost you
phpBB [video]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 am

7 hour elvis gospel lol.....keep rockin :)

phpBB [video]

Last edited by iffypresley on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 am

Welcome to our forum iffpresley!

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 am

Welcome, iffy! (I always tell new people about the Picture Section! It will knock your eyes out. Davide's photo essays are amazing, among so much else. And then there's Paul's Candid Central. And lots of other incredible stuff! And some people here are walking encyclopedias, too. But start off with the visuals . . . this place is like King Tut's Tomb! Incredible finds here.)

Best,
rjm

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Joe Car wrote:Welcome to our forum iffpresley!
ty joe ,keep rockin :)

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 pm

rjm wrote:Welcome, iffy! (I always tell new people about the Picture Section! It will knock your eyes out. Davide's photo essays are amazing, among so much else. And then there's Paul's Candid Central. And lots of other incredible stuff! And some people here are walking encyclopedias, too. But start off with the visuals . . . this place is like King Tut's Tomb! Incredible finds here.)

Best,
rjm
thank you rjm :) im a big elvis fan.but i must say this elvis site shows me i know not alot about elvis...lol...so much to read and absorb..ill check the pic section out tonight..keep rockin.. :smt006

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

love this one off elvis...can imagine being in the audience in awe of him...

Bridge Over Troubled Water

phpBB [video]

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

i like this faster version...love the ahhh noise he makes at the end....lol...top one elvis :smt001
phpBB [video]

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 am

tried so many time to sing this...just cant touch elvis's lol....he was a one off... :lol:

phpBB [video]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:00 am

phpBB [video]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 am

classic elvis 68 special...

phpBB [video]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

nice elvis concert to listen to....nearly 2 hours...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIAnHg9 ... re=related

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:38 pm

August 10 1970 Rehearsal and Show

phpBB [video]

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome Iffypresley
to our forum /website dedicated to The King

Enjoy Ya Visits Here -

Enjoy Link Below From Aloha Show Frm Jan 14th 1973 :D

http://youtu.be/LlmJIMAgvnk

''Takn Care Of Elvis Forever '' :D :D :D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:04 pm

karlos wrote:Welcome Iffypresley
to our forum /website dedicated to The King

Enjoy Ya Visits Here -

Enjoy Link Below From Aloha Show Frm Jan 14th 1973 :D

http://youtu.be/LlmJIMAgvnk

''Takn Care Of Elvis Forever '' :D :D :D
ty karlos.. cheers for the link...great clip of elvis from the aloha show...one of hes the best concerts ive seen.1billion people cant be wrong..lol....

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

yvw Iffy presley - Aloha remains one of my very best concerts to date - I also love '56 shows and many incl 68 come back special and TTWII ,EOT etc - im so happy yu like the Link I added -enjoy ya tyme here on this board iffy presley - speak soon - TCE4Ever -

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 pm

karlos wrote:yvw Iffy presley - Aloha remains one of my very best concerts to date - I also love '56 shows and many incl 68 come back special and TTWII ,EOT etc - im so happy yu like the Link I added -enjoy ya tyme here on this board iffy presley - speak soon - TCE4Ever -
i got a dvd of the aloha show..theres some out takes..where hes practising some songs..and he was reading the lyrics from a board...was funny to watch..elvis makes me chuckle sometimes..love he humour...

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

love this one....u feel hes passion and words...
hurt.

[youtube]
phpBB [video]

[/youtube]