Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Has anyone in the UK who subscribed for 1 year received first copy? I understand they were all due to be sent out on 27/28th August. At time of writing, nothing received. Thanks

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Erik said they were sent out to all subscribers last week.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Recieved a copy of the first issue saturday.
Have not had a chance to look at it yet!!!

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

still waiting for mine

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

cliveatdell wrote:Recieved a copy of the first issue saturday.
Have not had a chance to look at it yet!!!

Out of curiosity, does it come in A4 size envelope or the see through plastic type that many mags are delivered in these days.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Did you have to tell me it has been shipped :( now the WAIT :!: TCB Jamie (ps can`t wait )

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 pm

emjel wrote:
cliveatdell wrote:Recieved a copy of the first issue saturday.
Have not had a chance to look at it yet!!!

Out of curiosity, does it come in A4 size envelope or the see through plastic type that many mags are delivered in these days.

This is one reason why I ordered from The Elvis Shop. I can't see Chris Giles sending it out in anything other than a cardboard envelope at the absolute minimum.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

The Pirate wrote:
emjel wrote:
cliveatdell wrote:Recieved a copy of the first issue saturday.
Have not had a chance to look at it yet!!!

Out of curiosity, does it come in A4 size envelope or the see through plastic type that many mags are delivered in these days.

This is one reason why I ordered from The Elvis Shop. I can't see Chris Giles sending it out in anything other than a cardboard envelope at the absolute minimum.


Same here. His packaging is second to none. :D

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 am

Paid for subcription through paypal last week.....not heard anything,not even a confirmation mail.
Not impressed by their service.........

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:40 pm

stan from tintane wrote:Just got home from work and it's here!
My goodness this is something else much more than a magazine, almost a book, just beautiful !
Think of a Tunzi book and it's bigger and better than that.



To your knowledge, are any of the pics previously unpublished please?

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Just got issue 1 and it's truly a fabulous magazine , well some compare it to a book.
There are some great pictures which I have never seen before . But what really
makes an impression on me are the articles. Mostly stories I have never heard before
and it's delightfully free from trying to make us buy anything. In fact, there are no ad's
at all to be found in it. A 12-month subscription can easily be paid for via paypal.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Got mine today - some lovely Tahoe pictures, not seen before. Wish I'd ordered from Chris Giles though cos the packaging is flimsy

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

splanky wrote:Just got issue 1 and it's truly a fabulous magazine , well some compare it to a book.
There are some great pictures which I have never seen before . But what really
makes an impression on me are the articles. Mostly stories I have never heard before
and it's delightfully free from trying to make us buy anything. In fact, there are no ad's
at all to be found in it. A 12-month subscription can easily be paid for via paypal.

I am glad you liked the articles. I should have my copy any day and am excited as a fan as much as a participant.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 pm

splanky wrote:Just got issue 1 and it's truly a fabulous magazine , well some compare it to a book.
There are some great pictures which I have never seen before . But what really
makes an impression on me are the articles. Mostly stories I have never heard before
and it's delightfully free from trying to make us buy anything. In fact, there are no ad's
at all to be found in it. A 12-month subscription can easily be paid for via paypal.


How long is it since you paid for your subcription please?

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 pm

stan from tintane wrote:Mike, you should be proud of your association with this fine magazine (as am I).
Many great talents are involved in this new venture, and it's no secret that all listed are all talented and knowledgeable people when it comes to Elvis.
:wink:

I do think we have a great team on it.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 pm

TCK_KING ,

Not more than a week ago.- Then again , I live in Norway . POSTEN in this country is very fast - most of the time.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 am

splanky wrote:TCK_KING ,

Not more than a week ago.- Then again , I live in Norway . POSTEN in this country is very fast - most of the time.


I live in norway as well.......still nothing in my mailbox,hopefully I will get it in a few days.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 am

I am very disappointed not to have received anything yet especially if it was posted last Wednesday 29th August in Europe. My Complete Masters box set was dispatched from Nashville on a Friday and it was received in the UK the following Tuesday. Lack of communication from publishers does not help either.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Elvis2001.net wrote:Erik said they were sent out to all subscribers last week.

Have you had yours yet 'cos I haven't. Very frustrating. If not received by tomorrow, I guess I'll have to get Paypal involved

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Chris Giles is still waiting delivery too, according to the web-site.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

emjel wrote:
Elvis2001.net wrote:Erik said they were sent out to all subscribers last week.

Have you had yours yet 'cos I haven't. Very frustrating. If not received by tomorrow, I guess I'll have to get Paypal involved


No i have not gotten mine yet , buts its only been two weeks. The mail is slow as hell. I am waiting on several items i just get used to waiting.
It will come.

Last edited by Elvis2001.net on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 pm

How much is a 1 yr subscription in US Dollars?

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Randall wrote:How much is a 1 yr subscription in US Dollars?



The info you seek can be found here.
http://www.elvisfiles.no/Elvisfiles.html

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Elvis2001.net wrote:
emjel wrote:
Elvis2001.net wrote:Erik said they were sent out to all subscribers last week.

Have you had yours yet 'cos I haven't. Very frustrating. If not received by tomorrow, I guess I'll have to get Paypal involved


No i have not gotten mine yet , buts its only been two weeks. The mail is slow as hell. I am waiting on several items i just get used to waiting.
It will come.

Okay - can you post when you receive yours and I'll do the same.

Re: The Elvis Files Magazine - subscription & first issue

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Will do.