Post here your Elvis' pictures

Today at Graceland

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Took this picture, pop quiz - where at Graceland is it?

Re: Today at Graceland

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice, looks like you got a privileged view of the end windows/ doors of the music room and original pathway to the Trophy room?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 am

JohnnyRebel42 wrote:Nice, looks like you got a privileged view of the end windows/ doors of the music room and original pathway to the Trophy room?

Yes JohnnyRebel42, exactly. I happened to be reading the Nancy Rooks book again while on the plane and she mentioned Elvis would always use that way to the Trophy room building so made a point of looking for it.

Here's another one:

Where / what is this y'all?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 am

Is that the small table in the Foyer?

I was there earlier this week and took a similar photo of the breezeway. It can be viewed by simply parting the curtain that hangs in the north end of the Hall of Gold.

It would be nice to see the Music Room up close, which would be easily facilitated by opening that area.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 am

elvisjock wrote:Is that the small table in the Foyer?I

It is indeed elvisjock the leg of the small table in the Foyer ::rocks

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Julian Grant wrote:Took this picture, pop quiz - where at Graceland is it?

Hey! How did you get over there??? Did they leave something open or something or something?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 am

intheghetto wrote:Hey! How did you get over there??? Did they leave something open or something or something?

Actually, there are two doors, (screen door & normal door) same as Graceland's front door, both doors were unlocked. As you enter the "Hall Of Gold" there is a large poster of Elvis holding is "Heartbreak Hotel" gold record to your right. Behind it is a black curtain, behind the curtain is the doors. The door to the laundry room (between the "Pool Room" and "Jungle Room") was also unlocked.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Thanks really brave 8) but very intersting to see rare Graceland Pictures.

Does anyone have pictures of the Pool room before it was redecorated in 1972?