Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: An album release like never b4 ......Pop-Art of the 70's

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

TheMaskedClown wrote:First post as a newbie to FECC. the Pop Art album caught my attention. Are there other albums like this out there? Promisedland, you got a cool avatar.

I believe this is pretty unique.....and WELCOME!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm

dennyelvis wrote:
TheMaskedClown wrote:First post as a newbie to FECC. the Pop Art album caught my attention. Are there other albums like this out there? Promisedland, you got a cool avatar.

Cool, looks kinda HOT to me !

U know i love ur efforts J, LETS HAVE MORE FROM THE DYNAMIC DUO !

Thanks Denny!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

retroaudio wrote:
Matthew wrote:
retroaudio wrote:I'm nailed to the ground, Like i've heard this for the first time.
Don't you get tired of yourself? Burning your energie to read everything and repeat with the same lines over and over again. Maybe you could take some of that energy to listen first, before judging(i asume you still never did)
Otherwise you better skip Retro-Audio related topics :smt006 , you have more time left to view / reply topics wich interesting you (is only à honest advise) and maybe you'll develop more positive energie.

I'm going to start cutting vinyl records from my Complete Masters CDs, then, I will remaster those records back to digital again for a true retro sound. Be on the look out for Novelty Audio downloads - coming soon!

Then i'm gonna be à fan of you

I'll make sure to scratch 'em up a bit first, for a more authentic sound.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 am

Matthew wrote:
retroaudio wrote:
Matthew wrote:
retroaudio wrote:I'm nailed to the ground, Like i've heard this for the first time.
Don't you get tired of yourself? Burning your energie to read everything and repeat with the same lines over and over again. Maybe you could take some of that energy to listen first, before judging(i asume you still never did)
Otherwise you better skip Retro-Audio related topics :smt006 , you have more time left to view / reply topics wich interesting you (is only à honest advise) and maybe you'll develop more positive energie.

I'm going to start cutting vinyl records from my Complete Masters CDs, then, I will remaster those records back to digital again for a true retro sound. Be on the look out for Novelty Audio downloads - coming soon!

Then i'm gonna be à fan of you

I'll make sure to scratch 'em up a bit first, for a more authentic sound.

Is there any need to be so mocking? You don't like our work, that's fine! No need to be a jerk about it.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 am

Welcome aboard !
Yes these guys are just some cool fans with some cool ideas an expect more to come.

Thank you for your generous comment on the avatar!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:45 am

trouble_jw wrote:Is there any need to be so mocking? You don't like our work, that's fine! No need to be a jerk about it.

One could argue that what is being done here to Vic Anesini and Sebestian Jeansson's work is a mockery and that promoting it as some sort of Holy Grail of tone is acting like jerks towards their mammouth efforts to restore and remaster Elvis' complete catalogue.

One could argue that, if one wanted to.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:10 am

Can't wait to hear this. Thanks guys.

mike

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 am

Looking forward to this CD. Thanks for being a fan and don't listen to the negativity...

Who is on Promiselands avatar? I've always wanted to ask that.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am

ElvisTheKid wrote:Looking forward to this CD. Thanks for being a fan and don't listen to the negativity...

That would be her.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

Matthew wrote:
trouble_jw wrote:Is there any need to be so mocking? You don't like our work, that's fine! No need to be a jerk about it.

One could argue that what is being done here to Vic Anesini and Sebestian Jeansson's work is a mockery and that promoting it as some sort of Holy Grail of tone is acting like jerks towards their mammouth efforts to restore and remaster Elvis' complete catalogue.

One could argue that, if one wanted to.

I diddn't promote it, The Graceland 1976 Masters are purely my audiofiles wich traded with Elvis material.
I knew what they were goin to do with it, but promotion, developing and sales are things i don't have Anything to do with.

I understand That you have enormous problems with my Retro-Audio material, there are enough fans who Like it and got lots of positive feedbacks . and à few negative, i apprieciated them because they listened to it and give opinion on their experience with it.
You are probably the type who cries before hè Gets hit , you ain't took time to listen but take tons of time to mock On all the Retro-Audio related topics.
In my opinion you're à typical unsuccesfull man who almost only can talk negative to get à little Good feeling.
Maybe you should get some psychical help. I guess this forum isn't à Good therapy for you.

Succes.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:56 am

promiseland wrote:
ElvisTheKid wrote:Looking forward to this CD. Thanks for being a fan and don't listen to the negativity...

That would be her.

Wow, Jason can you create à cover with Promiseland On it.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 am

retroaudio wrote:I diddn't promote it, The Graceland 1976 Masters are purely my audiofiles wich traded with Elvis material.
I knew what they were goin to do with it, but promotion, developing and sales are things i don't have Anything to do with.

I understand That you have enormous problems with my Retro-Audio material, there are enough fans who Like it and got lots of positive feedbacks . and à few negative, i apprieciated them because they listened to it and give opinion on their experience with it.
You are probably the type who cries before hè Gets hit , you ain't took time to listen but take tons of time to mock On all the Retro-Audio related topics.
In my opinion you're à typical unsuccesfull man who almost only can talk negative to get à little Good feeling.
Maybe you should get some psychical help. I guess this forum isn't à Good therapy for you.

Succes.

Touchy. I don't have "enormous problems" with your Complete Masters 'borrowed' material, dubbed to tape, then remastered again. There's nothing wrong with being open about the questionable process so that people don't think with their eyes that you've somehow improved upon those CDs when in fact you've added a generation of analog tape to them. Why not simply run your CDs straight into your mastering equipment than bother reducing the audio integrity of the sources by dubbing them down to tape? It makes no sense to dub CDs to tape, then dub the tape back into digital, regardless of how good you think it sounds.

Perhaps you're expecting blind applause for your hobby? Rock on with a thicker skin.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:47 am

I thought the promotion of illegal material was forbidden on this site.

Brian

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 pm

bpmod wrote:I thought the promotion of illegal material was forbidden on this site.

Brian

Couple more posts maybe you can put in for Moderator?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 pm

promiseland wrote:
bpmod wrote:I thought the promotion of illegal material was forbidden on this site.

Brian

Couple more posts maybe you can put in for Moderator?

::rocks

Also may be worth reporting the 100s of past shared albums on this forum?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Have you finalised the track listing yet? I can see the 'pop art' connection with the cover art, but was just wondering how this fits in with Elvis' '70's recordings?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm

rockinrebel wrote:Have you finalised the track listing yet? I can see the 'pop art' connection with the cover art, but was just wondering how this fits in with Elvis' '70's recordings?

Yes track listing done. Will reveal very soon.

The connection is we have used Elvis' more pop and ballads of the 70s. You will see what I mean upon listening.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

trouble_jw wrote:
The connection is we have used Elvis' more pop and ballads of the 70s. You will see what I mean upon listening.

Thanks. I've just seen the track listing. It makes sense now. I was reading too much into the 'pop art' description, which is a design style rather than a musical one.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Well, i look forward too it!!
The sound of Retro Audio is top notch too me, the artwork is very original...

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Matthew wrote:Why not simply run your CDs straight into your mastering equipment than bother reducing the audio integrity of the sources by dubbing them down to tape? It makes no sense to dub CDs to tape, then dub the tape back into digital.

Dear Matthew: Because my (self modified)tube-tape-head-Amplifier Generates that sound mostly, if i put my CD output linear into the tube A-D conversion it is almost a 1:1 copy and at least 75% of the listeners doesn't notice the difference.

i hope i did give enough and satisfying information now and hope you will listen sometime to a Retro-Audio "remaster" or more
it would be a pleasure to give you the links of this compilation.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 pm

promiseland wrote:

That would be her.

She is a pretty girl but what is her name?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 am

lookn forward to this - ty Retro and Jason - good luck to both of you n all de very best in all ya endeavours in de future - TCE4Ever -i love all ya work -
ty for keepn Elvis name and legend and memory alive - You two rock - just like Elvis - thanks too for being my friend and God Bless -
::rocks