Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

An album release like never b4 ......Pop-Art of the 70's!!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 am

Hi all!

Coming soon from Retro Audio and trouble_jw, a new and unique 2 disc compilation album focusing on a part of Elvis' career that is under appreciated! Elvis' fantastic "pop" sound of the 70s.

Disc one will be a focus on Elvis' studio work and disc two recorded on stage, with over 40 tracks showcasing a variety of Elvis' Hits, fan favourites and hits by other artists Elvis covered, you will love this unique line up.

Skillfully Remastered by Retro-Audio with full cover and booklet by (me) trouble_jw, we hope you are going to enjoy this upcoming release as much as we have making it for all the fans.

Watch this space for more details!

Re: An album release like never b4 ......Pop-Art of the 70's

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks, but no thanks.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 am

R2-D2 wrote:Thanks, but no thanks.

No problem, it'll be your loss. This is terrific!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 am

R2-D2 wrote:Thanks, but no thanks.

That's rude. If they want to share their creations with us, that's fine. They've put a lot of effort doing this.
It's up to you if you wanna hear it or not, but it's not good at all to put 'em down.
Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

It's not like it's a DJ Ethan "release," pretending to be a real one. Here, they're doing it just for fun and to share it with us.

I, for one, enjoy Retro-Audio mixes (most of them) and cool trouble_jw covers.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 am

Cant wait. I always enjoy your work, the collections of songs and the cover art are done very well. hey could give Sony for there money.

Burning Love

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 am

What's the point? Retro-audio's mastering techique ADDs a generation of analog tape the process.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 am

Matthew wrote:What's the point? Retro-audio's mastering techique ADDs a generation of analog tape the process.

But it sounds good (to me at least). You always have your original CDs... it's not like he's overwriting the masters or anything.
This is a novelty, so to call.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks for the kind words people! (well most of you).
And as Jimmy said, if you don't like what we do, it's simple, don't download it.
This will be some of the finest work we have done and I'm positive the fans of our work will love it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:35 am

If it's not paid and it's up for one to download it, I don't see the problem. Just ignore it if you don't like it and listen to the official material.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 am

But are you paying royalties? All very well tampering with the music and letting people downloading it, but isn't it just another version of bootlegging? Musical and publishing royalties should be paid, it just like internet radio, you need a licence to broadcast music.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks Jason and RA im looking forward to listening

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:11 pm

E-1 wrote:But are you paying royalties? All very well tampering with the music and letting people downloading it, but isn't it just another version of bootlegging? Musical and publishing royalties should be paid, it just like internet radio, you need a licence to broadcast music.

Never spoke to you before......welcome!!!!!
Don't download it is my advise.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 pm

E-1 wrote:But are you paying royalties? All very well tampering with the music and letting people downloading it, but isn't it just another version of bootlegging? Musical and publishing royalties should be paid, it just like internet radio, you need a licence to broadcast music.

I Guess everybody on this forum has all those songs several times on CD's / LP's ...and they PAID for it.
FECC isn't a really public download place so i don't see any crime in it. so don't worry about the royalties.

This isn't a bootleg as The Graceland 1976 Masters(wich wasn't released by me), it will be free for FECC members to download and if you don't like it , don't download please, we do it for fans who like it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 pm

JimmyCool wrote:
Matthew wrote:What's the point? Retro-audio's mastering techique ADDs a generation of analog tape the process.

But it sounds good (to me at least). You always have your original CDs... it's not like he's overwriting the masters or anything.
This is a novelty, so to call.

Matthew has only one opinion About Retro-Audio, hè Writes the same story on every topic related to it. It's à very strong opinion :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Well said Retro

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 pm

retroaudio wrote:

I Guess everybody on this forum has all those songs several times on CD's / LP's ...and they PAID for it.
FECC isn't a really public download place so i don't see any crime in it. so don't worry about the royalties.

This isn't a bootleg as The Graceland 1976 Masters(wich wasn't released by me), it will be free for FECC members to download and if you don't like it , don't download please, we do it for fans who like it.

Your point stand no ground, just because we have the tracks several times over does not matter in the eyes of the law, so just be careful, you could end up getting stung.
As I said all these Internet radio/pod casts have to pay, if you have a radio in the work place you need a licence to be able to play it just in-case the general public may hear. The law is a funny thing and the music your going to be playing with is not public domain (but even with that you still have to pay the publishers)..

And you screwing with the music somewhere down the line some fans are not going to know what the hells what..

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 am

Be sure to provide a download link to this fellow --> memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10630 :D

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 am

retroaudio wrote:Matthew has only one opinion About Retro-Audio, hè Writes the same story on every topic related to it. It's à very strong opinion :D

Because the mastering technique of taking a source CD, dubbing it to tape, then mastering that tape audio back to digital again is deeply flawed. It's not improving the audio integrity, its adding analog noise to the signal chain needlessly. As for the bootlegging semantics about these being free downloads so it's not the same... I have news for you, it is. It's still bootlegging. Rock on if you think otherwise.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

Matthew wrote:
retroaudio wrote:Matthew has only one opinion About Retro-Audio, hè Writes the same story on every topic related to it. It's à very strong opinion :D

Because the mastering technique of taking a source CD, dubbing it to tape, then mastering that tape audio back to digital again is deeply flawed. It's not improving the audio integrity, its adding analog noise to the signal chain needlessly.

I'm nailed to the ground, Like i've heard this for the first time.
Don't you get tired of yourself? Burning your energie to read everything and repeat with the same lines over and over again. Maybe you could take some of that energy to listen first, before judging(i asume you still never did)
Otherwise you better skip Retro-Audio related topics :smt006 , you have more time left to view / reply topics wich interesting you (is only à honest advise) and maybe you'll develop more positive energie.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi All

It has been decided that we will not be sharing the link to the new compilation once completed, we will instead ask for any interested fans to inbox either myself or retro for a link to the download....
Saves the constant moaning on here.

Will be available real soon :)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 am

retroaudio wrote:I'm nailed to the ground, Like i've heard this for the first time.
Don't you get tired of yourself? Burning your energie to read everything and repeat with the same lines over and over again. Maybe you could take some of that energy to listen first, before judging(i asume you still never did)
Otherwise you better skip Retro-Audio related topics :smt006 , you have more time left to view / reply topics wich interesting you (is only à honest advise) and maybe you'll develop more positive energie.

I'm going to start cutting vinyl records from my Complete Masters CDs, then, I will remaster those records back to digital again for a true retro sound. Be on the look out for Novelty Audio downloads - coming soon!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:06 am

Matthew wrote:
retroaudio wrote:I'm nailed to the ground, Like i've heard this for the first time.

I'm going to start cutting vinyl records from my Complete Masters CDs, then, I will remaster those records back to digital again for a true retro sound. Be on the look out for Novelty Audio downloads - coming soon!

Then i'm gonna be à fan of you

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 am

Thanks trouble_jw and retroaudio for your time to make this .

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm

First post as a newbie to FECC. the Pop Art album caught my attention. Are there other albums like this out there? Promisedland, you got a cool avatar.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

TheMaskedClown wrote:First post as a newbie to FECC. the Pop Art album caught my attention. Are there other albums like this out there? Promisedland, you got a cool avatar.

Cool, looks kinda HOT to me !

U know i love ur efforts J, LETS HAVE MORE FROM THE DYNAMIC DUO !