Alternate cover art done by fans

the complete elvis presley masters

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 am

hi fans,

where i can find alternate cover for the complete elvis presley masters 30 cd please?

in the site of nightreiderdesign i can't downloading that, i don't know for what???

thxxxxx

Re: the complete elvis presley masters

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Try designing your own - there are plenty of photo images available to use. Don't rely on others who spend hours and hours to do things for themselves so that you can just make a copy. Yours will then be unique to you and you can feel proud of them.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 pm

See if http://www.nightriderdesigns.com/Masters.html can help you out.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

elvissessions wrote:See if http://www.nightriderdesigns.com/Masters.html can help you out.

I think the OP has already identified he cannot download from this site. I don't think NightRider wants to make them available for general use.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Let me be a bit more specific/direct: Contact nightriderstudios@talktalk.net.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Well I created this set when I noticed I didn't like how the cds looked in the CM box, but then I decided I didn't like the ones I created lol, so I did a test cover earlier to see what I can do. This is what I came up with

Old created cover.

New test cover

I'm not sure if I want to go and create it all over again because it took me ages 1st time round.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

The bottom one looks great - I'm working on a set myself. You get far more satisfaction when you achieve something yourself than just getting it given to you on a plate. Finding decent "non live" shots for the later years is the biggest challenge, if virtually impossible.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

emjel wrote:The bottom one looks great - I'm working on a set myself. You get far more satisfaction when you achieve something yourself than just getting it given to you on a plate. Finding decent "non live" shots for the later years is the biggest challenge, if virtually impossible.

I agree, it is more pleasing when you make ur own knowing that you are using the ones you personally did, but I also had a lot of problems in the later volumes finding none live shots, so I had to go with live shots from that yr.

Might have better luck 2nd time round if I continue with it lol.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm

wonderful work
you have
Volume 1 and 2 :lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 pm

hi,

thx for your answer,

i have try to send email at nightriderstudios@talktalk.net

never answer to me....

hope maybe one day they are available.

cool cover Mac 8)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Loriselvis wrote:hi,

thx for your answer,

i have try to send email at nightriderstudios@talktalk.net

never answer to me....

Put yourself in his shoes. He is running a design business and probably does not have time to answer individual emails requesting copies of his work. Once he gives the artwork to one person, it will open the door for requests from everyone.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 pm

yes .

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Well I have completed CD 1-15 which I somehow enjoyed doing since I didn't really want to do them again lol.

I'll sort them out later to make sure no mistakes, and if not then I will upload the 1st 15 for anyone who would like them. Did some fixing on them which I didn't like, but I want to look at them again to see they need sorting some more.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Out of curiosity, what software are you using?

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

emjel wrote:Out of curiosity, what software are you using?

I'm using just photoshop CS5 atm, but took a risk because I installed Windows 8 yesterday without know if the software was compatible and it was. :D

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Loris I will see what i can do for you Okay - give me a few days please - Ill contact you via ya P-mail - Okay enjoy ya weekend -God Bless -Pl. chec ya Pm reg - Ty

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 am

NightRider has done a very, very good job. In fact, it is better than most official Sony/FTD artwork.