Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Good news - The London Elvis collectors fair is returning!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:41 pm

FAIRLEAF NOV COPY.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tony.. on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Good news - The London Elvis collectors fair is returnin

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:54 pm

ALL STALLS NOW FULLY BOOKED!!!

Sat May 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Not long to go.
Last edited by Tony.. on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Is this event always held in London ?

Wed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm

jinjoe wrote:Is this event always held in London ?

It used to be held in parts of Middlesex where crowds / turnouts were big, but the first one in London in January boosted an even bigger turnout bringing in collectors from as far away as Scandanavia! . Depending on where you are, maybe your branch leader could try and organise one in your area, but it's no good holding one in an out of the way village hall with no transport access.

Sat May 26, 2012 12:42 am

I can't wait! I'm going down tomorrow, early doors. 8)

By the way, should any Rick Rennie recordings be on sale what should I be expecting to pay? I've never come across any so I assume they're gonna have a sizable price tag?

Thanks

Tue May 29, 2012 1:46 am

Tony.. wrote:

It used to be held in parts of Middlesex where crowds / turnouts were big, but the first one in London in January boosted an even bigger turnout bringing in collectors from as far away as Scandanavia! . Depending on where you are, maybe your branch leader could try and organise one in your area, but it's no good holding one in an out of the way village hall with no transport access.

The fair was great. My fiance and I had a brilliant morning, got some real good imports and FTD Cds at good prices and then spent the rest of the day in sunny old London. I didn't think it was that far to go - we're in the Midlands - and was worth the travel time/expense. Treat it as a special occasion and the effort is worth it.

Thanks to those who organised it and I'll be looking forward to the November fair.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Squire Smart wrote:
Tony.. wrote:

The fair was great. My fiance and I had a brilliant morning, got some real good imports and FTD Cds at good prices and then spent the rest of the day in sunny old London. I didn't think it was that far to go - we're in the Midlands - and was worth the travel time/expense. Treat it as a special occasion and the effort is worth it.

Thanks to those who organised it and I'll be looking forward to the November fair.

Glad you had a good day. I would say the variety and scope of Elvis items available this time was the best ever. And at least there's no bidding and losing things and no postage charges on top etc. The next one is November 17th. Shame it's such a long way off, but it gives you all time to save up!!! LOL
FAIRLEAF NOV COPY.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm

BUMP!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

salut a tous

je serai a Londres pour cet evenement...quelqu'un peut il me renseigner si cet evenement aura lieu.

MERCI

GUZZI

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm

guzzi wrote:salut a tous

je serai a Londres pour cet evenement...quelqu'un peut il me renseigner si cet evenement aura lieu.

MERCI

GUZZI

They speak English in London!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 pm

yes l know!!! :D

guzzi

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Tony.. wrote:ALL STALLS NOW FULLY BOOKED!!!

When you go to these things, do you walk around criticizing the merchandise in every stall?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Ty tonyTy,Ty Very much

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Rob wrote:
Tony.. wrote:ALL STALLS NOW FULLY BOOKED!!!

When you go to these things, do you walk around criticizing the merchandise in every stall?

Only if I spot anyone selling ducks, busts, sunglasses or potato heads! LOL.