Off Topic Messages

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Didn't one of the Drs in the hospital ask why they were still trying to resusitate a obviously dead Elvis and another Dr replied, "Because it's Elvis Presley"

Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

elvisalex wrote:Look at something from 2008 and not 2002
You see that Jesse have the same DNA as The Presley’s
If he is Elvis I Don’t know and you can believe what you want…
I believe nothing till I see Alive Elvis on the news, so for me his dead …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjN3AlaA ... re=related

All Eliza had was cut hair from Donna Presley and a cigarette butt from the other cousin.
You can read Eliza inteview here, in her own words :

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm

All you have to do is look up where and how DNA is collected and what's "good" and what isn't.
I know a little about DNA....I'll let you look. :wink:

This has indeed been going on long enough.
Last edited by shawn on Sat May 05, 2012 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 am

jacob wrote:Didn't one of the Drs in the hospital ask why they were still trying to resusitate a obviously dead Elvis and another Dr replied, "Because it's Elvis Presley"

Exactly! They would have been worried about the odium and law suits that would follow if all possible steps were not taken

Sat May 05, 2012 8:14 am

eap19351977 wrote:he could be dead now but i dont think he died on aug 16 1977

Well... he was kinda dead before that.

Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 am

Is Elvis dead???

Sat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

Elvis is still alive in his music.

Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 am

Ok. May as well, since I've sort of hummed it to myself, at night, since soon after he died.

"I dreamed I saw Elvis last night, alive as you or me/
I said, but El, you're decades dead.

I never died, said he. I never died, said he."

And then I woke up.

rjm

Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 pm

PEP wrote:
In all seriousness, I'm personally surprised anyone on the planet believe's
the B/S which started some 20 years ago that Elvis was alive past August 16th 1977.
Some people need to give it a rest already and maybe look at getting some help for
themselves of this disillusion of fantasy. Especially if they really have seriously
believed this at any time.
It's just a little more than nutty and creepy in my opinion.
I mean, hey I can appreciate and understand people like Gail Brewer Giorgio
or that nut case Major (who's now dead by the way) coming up with this crap
20 years ago to try an make money and maybe a name for themselves.
That I can understand.
I mean, it was maybe fun and interesting for like 30 seconds some 20 years
ago when this first hit the news. But man, some people really do need to get
a life, especially after No real evidence of any kind has ever come forward
at any time.

Excellent reply PEP
They could dig him up and take DNA on the body and dental records and the same idoits would still claim he never died on 8-16-77. :roll:

Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

some 20 years ago
12% of the people at our Elvis convention did believe Elvis was still alive
after showing the Gail Giorgio Brewer video "Is Elvis alive ?" 47 %

Sat May 05, 2012 1:24 pm

PEP wrote:
the B/S which started some 20 years ago that Elvis was alive past August 16th 1977.
Some people need to give it a rest
It truly is a joke and pretty sad that some fans who call themselves fans still
come here with this crap or anywhere for that matter to continue to spread
this B/S and then even try to defend themselves.
PEP 8)

Yes and In all seriousness, such threads should be deleted by the moderators of this board. Not only is the suggestion absurd, its disrespectful to Elvis Presley, his family, friends and those of us who loved him. Such B/S does not belong on this forum

Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 am

Julian Grant wrote:
PEP wrote:
Some people need to give it a rest
PEP 8)

Yes and In all seriousness, such threads should be deleted by the moderators of this board. Not only is the suggestion absurd, its disrespectful to Elvis Presley, his family, friends and those of us who loved him. Such B/S does not belong on this forum

Agreed,this sort of rubbish does not belong on a serious Elvis forum like this.

norrie

Sun May 06, 2012 1:57 am

Delboy wrote:Is Elvis dead???

I hope so they buried him.

Sun May 06, 2012 3:02 am

mike edwards66 wrote:
Delboy wrote:Is Elvis dead???

I hope so they buried him.

:lol:

Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 am

Elvis is alive. We're all dead. :lol:

Sun May 06, 2012 5:58 am

PEP wrote:Yep, he's alive alright !
Elvis Express Radio brings him into my car every Friday like clock work.
See, look he's pictured in their studio with Lee and Joe.
(photo snipped)
He sounds and still looks great too !

Some people need to give it a rest already and maybe look at getting some help for
themselves of this disillusion of fantasy. Especially if they really have seriously
believed this at any time.
It's just a little more than nutty and creepy in my opinion.
I mean, hey I can appreciate and understand people like Gail Brewer Giorgio
or that nut case Major (who's now dead by the way) coming up with this crap
20 years ago to try an make money and maybe a name for themselves.
That I can understand.
I mean, it was maybe fun and interesting for like 30 seconds some 20 years
ago when this first hit the news. But man, some people really do need to get
a life, especially after No real evidence of any kind has ever come forward
at any time.

The thing that gets me the most out of all of this, is hearing anyone
believing or thinking after they have either seen these fake pictures
that have come along over the years or heard these very fake and
very poor imitation's of Elvis, that they still believe its either Elvis in
the pictures or him singing or talking,
Don't know what's worse, cyber stalkers on the net or people who believe
Elvis is Alive.
Personally, I think they make good companions for each other mentally.
PEP 8)

Absolutely wholeheartedly agree PEP - and that's very well said. While I, like any Elvis fan would be overjoyed if it turned out that Elvis was still alive, the facts still remain that he died on August 16, 1977. I still however continue to enjoy his music regardless, because I love listening to it.

I'm embarrassed and appalled that this crap continues to perpetuate itself. The whole subject of Elvis faking his death is an absolute joke and you won't see me having any part of it.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am

Elvis died on August 16, 1977. No doubt about that here.

Having said that, something came to mind. In the early 90s a tape featuring a telephone conversation featuring a voice that was assumed to be Elvis' voice (recorded after his death) was distributed through many fanclubs. It was quite a shock back then. I think it was around a release of one of the Grail Brewer Georgio books that this tape had surfaced. I never bothered to buy the tape back then but dutch FELCO fanclub boss, the late Edwin Meijers, played some fragments to me on the phone. Since some other serious Elvis fans bought that tape, they must have seriously though it to be Elvis (recorded after his death).

Some questions:

- Does anyone know exactly what tape I am talking about?
- How did the story with this tape end? Was this tape in the end proven to be false or did the story just dissapear?
- Does anyone know a link to this telephone conversation featuring 'Elvis' voice'?

I was quite amazed back then that so many people took this seriously but I do not seem to remember how this story ended, that's why I ask.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 am

Alexander wrote:Elvis died on August 16, 1977. No doubt about that here.

Having said that, something came to mind. In the early 90s a tape featuring a telephone conversation featuring a voice that was assumed to be Elvis' voice (recorded after his death) was distributed through many fanclubs. It was quite a shock back then. I think it was around a release of one of the Grail Brewer Georgio books that this tape had surfaced. I never bothered to buy the tape back then but dutch FELCO fanclub boss, the late Edwin Meijers, played some fragments to me on the phone. Since some other serious Elvis fans bought that tape, they must have seriously though it to be Elvis (recorded after his death).

Some questions:

- How did the story with this tape end? Was this tape in the end proven to be false or did the story just dissapear?
- Does anyone know a link to this telephone conversation featuring 'Elvis' voice'?

I was quite amazed back then that so many people took this seriously but I do not seem to remember how this story ended, that's why I ask.

Is that the tape that came with the book of Gail Brewer-Giorgio, which you could buy for a few guilders at the bookdump stores?
It sounded like an interview from 1960-1961 based on the words spoken.
Somewhere I read that it was a fake, though. The name of the guy talking was revealed too, but I do not remember his name.

Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Elvis (music) will never die

Sun May 06, 2012 1:08 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Is that the tape that came with the book of Gail Brewer-Giorgio, which you could buy for a few guilders at the bookdump stores?
It sounded like an interview from 1960-1961 based on the words spoken.
Somewhere I read that it was a fake, though. The name of the guy talking was revealed too, but I do not remember his name.

I think it was Sivle Nora, a.k.a. Jon Cotner, a.k.a. Mystery Man.

Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

His name is David Darlock..
Elvis Tape 1981

and LP Sivle sings again 1982

Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

phpBB [video]

Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Some questions:

The guy who did the tape came foward on the 'Is Elvis Alive' Bill Bixby special and actualy did some segments of it on the show in front of Gail Brewer , Joe Espostito was also present , and Gail was more embarrassed than two whores in church and that pretty much ended all her bullsh*t about it from then on out.

Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

promiseland wrote:

Some questions:

The guy who did the tape came foward on the 'Is Elvis Alive' Bill Bixby special and actualy did some segments of it on the show in front of Gail Brewer , Joe Espostito was also present , and Gail was more embarrassed than two whores in church and that pretty much ended all her bullsh*t about it from then on out.

I've seen that episode on youtube and it was hilarious but it must have been taken down cause i can't find it now.

She didn't know what to do when the real person who's voice it was came forward. :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Bodie wrote:I've seen that episode on youtube and it was hilarious but it must have been taken down cause i can't find it now.
She didn't know what to do when the real person who's voice it was came forward. :lol:

Oh, now that's something I would like to see! :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 pm

promiseland wrote:The guy who did the tape came foward on the 'Is Elvis Alive' Bill Bixby special and actualy did some segments of it on the show in front of Gail Brewer , Joe Espostito was also present , and Gail was more embarrassed than two whores in church and that pretty much ended all her bullsh*t about it from then on out.

Great story! I know the tape was a shocking experience back then. Too bad the YouTube clip has been taken down.