Off Topic Messages

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Some actually think that Elvis faked his death and assumed another identity as an assclown by the name of "The Onion King" and wears a mask to hide his face.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Some actually think that Elvis faked his death and assumed another identity as an assclown by the name of "The Onion King" and wears a mask to hide his face.


I saw Orion when the Gail Brewer what's her name thing was new. I knew very quickly that he was not Elvis. Like most "Tribute Artists" he over did the movements. Elvis was more of a tease, where Orion felt like he had to be constantly shaking and such.

Yeah, I got suckered in back then. Hoping it could be true. But we know so much more today.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 am

WHY?
Why is it that some people can’t see the truth even when it is staring them in the face? Why is it that some people can’t realize, can’t understand the truth even when it is shown to them by way of near close to 70 pages of documentation? Why is it that some people can’t hear the truth even when it is the very voice that they claim to love? Why is it that some people are such cowards as to point the finger of accusation at Linda, when it is they themselves, as they must surely realize in their hearts, that are the wrongful parties here.
I have had the great privilege, the great honor of knowing my friend, my very best friend, “my sister”, Linda Hood Sigmon for many years now, ever since she began her newsletter, “Notes For The Record” back in 1990. She is all that she says she is, both fan and friend to Elvis Presley who is now Jesse. She is his spokesperson, his voice and yes, his “little sister”. But I will tell you what she is not. She IS NOT a liar. She IS NOT a delusional fan. She IS NOT someone seeking glory by association to the most famous man that has ever lived. She IS his friend. Simply that, she IS his friend.
Every word that appears here on her website is the truth. It is the writings, the documentation, the great detective work, the TRUTH, that has and is shared with us, fellow fans, by Linda. It is because that she is Jesse’s friend that she chooses to do this. Caringly, lovingly, sharing the truth with us, with the world, as to the truth into Elvis’ life then, and Jesse’s life, today. She does not have to put herself out there, to accept the insults, the lies, the cutting barbs and hurtful words, the slings and arrows of those who choose not to believe that Elvis is now Jesse, whether by their own ignorance or fear that in by accepting that fact, they are going to lose “their” place of standing in other fan’s eyes. No, she does not have to put herself out there, but she does so. Readily. Because she knows without doubt, without hesitation, without pause that Elvis Presley is Jesse. And she just wants to share this with every other fan…
One final thought, as Linda has shared here on her website, when she first asked Jesse about the DVD, “Elvis Found Alive”, he said that he had not done an interview with anyone. After careful thought and sleepless nights he decided to share the truth with Linda, that yes, that is his actual voice on both the DVD and CD. While Linda’s initial question caught him off guard, because the producer of the DVD and CD promised to give him advance word prior to release date, this DVD and CD is a joyous happenstance for Elvis fans everywhere, while still coming about at the manipulating hands of Joel Gilbert to Jesse. Where initially, based on Jesse’s first answer to Linda’s question, Linda attacked the DVD ferociously on her website. Given the new bit of news, from Jesse, that yes, that is his actual voice on said DVD and CD, what was she to do? In asking this of Jesse, he told her that she may address this however she wished. Leaving her attacks on the DVD up and unchanged or sharing with the fans, the truth, that yes, Jesse has told her, this is his voice on both the DVD and CD. He gave her the option. He WAS NOT looking for her to push, to promote either the DVD or CD. He IS NOT getting any financial gain from the sale of either. And certainly NEITHER is Linda. Because Linda has always strove to tell nothing but the truth on her site, she chose to go forth and post the truth as shared with her by Jesse. I hope that this clarifies and truly opens the door of understanding for all those naysayers, critics and nonbelievers.
For all those that are still unsure or choose to non believe, I urge you to go to the YouTube site below and listen. Just listen. Open your minds, open your hearts. Is this not the voice of the man that you claim to love? Is this not the voice of the man whose records you bought, whose movies you would go to see, whose TV specials you watched, whose appearances in Las Vegas and your own home towns were sold out, time and time again because of your very love for and need to see him in person? Is this not the voice of that man? I dare you to say that it is not…
With love,

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 6:54 am

I'll take that dare...it is not Elvis. What do I win?

elvisalex wrote:WHY?
Why is it that some people can’t see the truth even when it is staring them in the face? Why is it that some people can’t realize, can’t understand the truth even when it is shown to them by way of near close to 70 pages of documentation? Why is it that some people can’t hear the truth even when it is the very voice that they claim to love? Why is it that some people are such cowards as to point the finger of accusation at Linda, when it is they themselves, as they must surely realize in their hearts, that are the wrongful parties here.
I have had the great privilege, the great honor of knowing my friend, my very best friend, “my sister”, Linda Hood Sigmon for many years now, ever since she began her newsletter, “Notes For The Record” back in 1990. She is all that she says she is, both fan and friend to Elvis Presley who is now Jesse. She is his spokesperson, his voice and yes, his “little sister”. But I will tell you what she is not. She IS NOT a liar. She IS NOT a delusional fan. She IS NOT someone seeking glory by association to the most famous man that has ever lived. She IS his friend. Simply that, she IS his friend.
Every word that appears here on her website is the truth. It is the writings, the documentation, the great detective work, the TRUTH, that has and is shared with us, fellow fans, by Linda. It is because that she is Jesse’s friend that she chooses to do this. Caringly, lovingly, sharing the truth with us, with the world, as to the truth into Elvis’ life then, and Jesse’s life, today. She does not have to put herself out there, to accept the insults, the lies, the cutting barbs and hurtful words, the slings and arrows of those who choose not to believe that Elvis is now Jesse, whether by their own ignorance or fear that in by accepting that fact, they are going to lose “their” place of standing in other fan’s eyes. No, she does not have to put herself out there, but she does so. Readily. Because she knows without doubt, without hesitation, without pause that Elvis Presley is Jesse. And she just wants to share this with every other fan…
One final thought, as Linda has shared here on her website, when she first asked Jesse about the DVD, “Elvis Found Alive”, he said that he had not done an interview with anyone. After careful thought and sleepless nights he decided to share the truth with Linda, that yes, that is his actual voice on both the DVD and CD. While Linda’s initial question caught him off guard, because the producer of the DVD and CD promised to give him advance word prior to release date, this DVD and CD is a joyous happenstance for Elvis fans everywhere, while still coming about at the manipulating hands of Joel Gilbert to Jesse. Where initially, based on Jesse’s first answer to Linda’s question, Linda attacked the DVD ferociously on her website. Given the new bit of news, from Jesse, that yes, that is his actual voice on said DVD and CD, what was she to do? In asking this of Jesse, he told her that she may address this however she wished. Leaving her attacks on the DVD up and unchanged or sharing with the fans, the truth, that yes, Jesse has told her, this is his voice on both the DVD and CD. He gave her the option. He WAS NOT looking for her to push, to promote either the DVD or CD. He IS NOT getting any financial gain from the sale of either. And certainly NEITHER is Linda. Because Linda has always strove to tell nothing but the truth on her site, she chose to go forth and post the truth as shared with her by Jesse. I hope that this clarifies and truly opens the door of understanding for all those naysayers, critics and nonbelievers.
For all those that are still unsure or choose to non believe, I urge you to go to the YouTube site below and listen. Just listen. Open your minds, open your hearts. Is this not the voice of the man that you claim to love? Is this not the voice of the man whose records you bought, whose movies you would go to see, whose TV specials you watched, whose appearances in Las Vegas and your own home towns were sold out, time and time again because of your very love for and need to see him in person? Is this not the voice of that man? I dare you to say that it is not…
With love,

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 am

If Elvis now is dead who hell are singing on this new CD ??????????????????

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 am

[size=85]
elvisalex wrote:If Elvis now is dead who hell are singing on this new CD ??????????????????

Well, this guy:
phpBB [video]

Last edited by JimmyCool on Fri May 04, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 am

A whole lotta people actually saw Tupac Shakur a couple weeks ago, and they got very emotional. I would say that saying 8-11% of Americans will fall for anything is quite the understatement, and I'm an American! (But it's past the point of ridiculous, now.)

And, what's more, no one has considered that many people, especially the child he left behind, have undoubtedly been quite hurt by this nonsense over the years. I cannot imagine what it would be like, not just to lose someone in that manner, and at 9 years old, but to then have these strangers making these claims. It's beyond insensitive. And people wonder why she's developed a hard shell!

If any of these individuals would, just for moment, put themselves in the shoes of a bereaved person, and imagine what that would be like if someone said that their deceased loved one "faked their death," maybe they'd get over it - and just knock it off. (Except that it has been profitable, I guess, and at least 8-11% of Americans can relate to that.)

rjm

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Not that Album This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDGyz_U8ebs

But can it be so easy like this:
2012:
35 years of Elvis' death ---> 1935 the year he was born.
77 years old now he had lived ---> 1977 the year he "died".

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 pm

elvisalex wrote:Not that Album This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDGyz_U8ebs

But can it be so easy like this:
2012:
35 years of Elvis' death ---> 1935 the year he was born.
77 years old now he had lived ---> 1977 the year he "died".

Sorry to disapoint you alex,Elvis Presley died in august 1977

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm

elvisalex wrote:Not that Album This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDGyz_U8ebs

But can it be so easy like this:
2012:
35 years of Elvis' death ---> 1935 the year he was born.
77 years old now he had lived ---> 1977 the year he "died".


You think that's Elvis' voice in that clip? :smt005

Common sense tells us that Elvis died on August 16th 1977.

If you had any you would realise that.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm

elvisalex wrote:Not that Album This

phpBB [video]


If you think that's Elvis, your hearing died in 1977 too... :|

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm

This 'Jon Burrows' fellow does a better job at singing Elvis than a lot of other impersonator's do, but he's over doing the repeating of words too much, and as for the instrumentation.. eurgh, it'll take a while for my ears to recover..

This thread is a joke right?

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 3:25 pm

This fellow have the same DNA as the Presleys if you believe FOX network in 2008 and he does a better job at singing Elvis than a lot of other impersonator's so it is Elvis now say he is living his life like as Jesse…
I personal think that is too good to be true. Time will tell if (he now 77) He cannot live forever.
But if it is Mr. Presley way released an Album if he wants people believe he dead …
And if he comes back what will happen to the Elvis world and this site …and your Elvis collection? I Say if ....

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

elvisalex wrote:This fellow have the same DNA as the Presleys if you believe FOX network in 2008 and he does a better job at singing Elvis than a lot of other impersonator's so it is Elvis now say he is living his life like as Jesse…
I personal think that is too good to be true. Time will tell if (he now 77) He cannot live forever.
But if it is Mr. Presley way released an Album if he wants people believe he dead …
And if he comes back what will happen to the Elvis world and this site …and your Elvis collection? I Say if ....

If a cow had wings could he fly?.... :roll:

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Quite possibly, one should watch and listen to the end of this Fox story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw0zbg2BOpw

And this:
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/velvet.html

EIN - What have you been doing recently?

J.V - I was working on the big Fox Network Elvis thing ("Is Elvis alive?") in Cleveland. They couldn't find any of Elvis' DNA and I had certified stuff that they needed. I have a complete set of fingerprints, his blood, and his saliva so I gave them what they needed. They had this guy who claims he's Elvis and that doctor that claims he has been treating him now for 25 years. First of all I had to tell the show's producer, "Elvis is not alive". I said that I was willing to bring this DNA and I wasn't going to charge them a dime because I didn't want to prove that the guy was Elvis but to show them that he is not. She so wanted to prove that he was Elvis and I said "We would all love to prove that he's real but he ain't"! Of course if Elvis was really alive I would be the happiest man in the world!

But, why pay attention to facts ? One thing was proven; jesse is not Elvis. :lol:

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

This thread is embarrassing.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 5:37 pm

TJ wrote:This thread is embarrassing.

Isnt it just

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm

I believe Elvis is dead...has been since 8 / 16 / 77.
There is much confusion about the circumstances surrounding his death and i believe that's one of the factors weighing heavily in the entire ELVIS IS ALIVE saga. My belief is that all of these circumstances that seem out of place could be cleared up if the truth was told from the very beginning. The two reasons i can think of for this confusion, are these:
1. Massive cover-up so the fans wouldn't know that Elvis abused prescription meds.
2. Elvis died while enroute to Portland and the body was returned to Graceland and the scenario of how Elvis died was fabricated. That's it...end of story.
Another factor is the body in the coffin at Graceland....everyone says it didn't look like Elvis.
So what?
Relatives of mine have passed on, approximately 95% of my family, and at least half of them did not look "natural" during the wake. How a person looks after death depends a lot on how they died, autopsy or no autopsy, morticians make-up job, styling of the hair and dim lighting often casts weird shadows and adds details to the deceased ones face that are totally unnatural.
And all these pretenders to the throne are a bunch of nobodys who want to be somebodys. All they have to do is to record a song in an Elvis-like style and use clever marketing ploys to get noticed. And noticed they get! By lending your ear to these "pretenders to the throne" you are giving these clowns exactly the attention they want.
And i thought Elvis fans and the public at large had more intelligence than that!
I'm wrong again.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Look at something from 2008 and not 2002
You see that Jesse have the same DNA as The Presley’s
If he is Elvis I Don’t know and you can believe what you want…
I believe nothing till I see Alive Elvis on the news, so for me his dead …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjN3AlaA ... re=related

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

elvisalex wrote:Look at something from 2008 and not 2002
You see that Jesse have the same DNA as The Presley’s
If he is Elvis I Don’t know and you can believe what you want…
I believe nothing till I see Alive Elvis on the news, so for me his dead …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjN3AlaA ... re=related


Well if you think that Elvis is dead why are you so fascinated by this topic?

I mean, its really a no-brainer. Elvis died on Aug 16th 1977.

End of discussion.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm unsure at this point. The last time I was at Graceland, I saw him peeking from his bedroom window. He nodded at me as if to say, "I'm still here, Rob, as you've always suspected." However that was in 2010. I don't know about now, but I do know for sure he was alive two years ago.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Creepy.

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Who is this singer on CD .well fellow have the same DNA as the Presleys if you believe FOX network in 2008 and he does a better job at singing Elvis than a lot of other impersonator's

But who is he ?????

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Yep, he's alive alright !
Elvis Express Radio brings him into my car every Friday like clock work.
See, look he's pictured in their studio with Lee and Joe.
Image
He sounds and still looks great too !

In all seriousness, I'm personally surprised anyone on the planet believe's
the B/S which started some 20 years ago that Elvis was alive past August 16th 1977.
Some people need to give it a rest already and maybe look at getting some help for
themselves of this disillusion of fantasy. Especially if they really have seriously
believed this at any time.
It's just a little more than nutty and creepy in my opinion.
I mean, hey I can appreciate and understand people like Gail Brewer Giorgio
or that nut case Major (who's now dead by the way) coming up with this crap
20 years ago to try an make money and maybe a name for themselves.
That I can understand.
I mean, it was maybe fun and interesting for like 30 seconds some 20 years
ago when this first hit the news. But man, some people really do need to get
a life, especially after No real evidence of any kind has ever come forward
at any time.

The thing that gets me the most out of all of this, is hearing anyone
believing or thinking after they have either seen these fake pictures
that have come along over the years or heard these very fake and
very poor imitation's of Elvis, that they still believe its either Elvis in
the pictures or him singing or talking,
It truly is a joke and pretty sad that some fans who call themselves fans still
come here with this crap or anywhere for that matter to continue to spread
this B/S and then even try to defend themselves.
Don't know what's worse, cyber stalkers on the net or people who believe
Elvis is Alive.
Personally, I think they make good companions for each other mentally.
PEP 8)

Re: How many people here believe Elvis didn't die on 08-16-7

Fri May 04, 2012 9:06 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by Juan Luis on Fri May 04, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.