Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Need some help

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:09 am

Kingcandids wrote:Here is the photo...

Any idea of the date on this one Russ?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:31 am

The fool wrote:Elvis wore other stage suits as well in his spare time in ยด75.

I just got referred to this topic from another thread, and I never saw these OTHER pics of him driving around in jumpsuits!

So: WTF???

I don't understand that. No explanation can really help.

rjm
P.S. -- Why do the other people with him seem to be oblivious to this odd conduct?? I mean . . . you know what I mean.
b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 am

Here's another shot driving while wearing a jumpsuit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 pm

A rare situation with a rare picture... I love it. THX for the large version... never seen it in this size.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 am

Kingcandids wrote:Here's another shot driving while wearing a jumpsuit.

Everybody in that car looks like: "why are you taking our picture?" Weird. I mean, don't they understand?

rjm

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:47 am

Drugs will make you do some weird stuff.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:50 am

Elvis looks fat as a hog. Do you think he needed attention? Is that why he's doing this?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 pm

The walking through the gate picture should be around July 1975. Notice the big necklace Elvis is wearing. I never saw it on his neck in June but he used it almost every concert in July. So maybe he did walk around in Jumpsuits in private. When you're Elvis, you're Elvis 24/7. He could do anything and get away with it. Like, walking down town in Jumpsuits, drive a car wearing Jumpsuits, walk around with flashlights during daytime, talk 10 minutes on stage about his hobby karate, reading the lyrics from songs which he song at least 100 times, refuse to go to the studio so the studio has to come to him, etc.
But he didn't had the guts to whoop the Colonel's butt for the right songs he needed.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 am

A message from Linda regarding the Madison Cadillac shots...and I quote : "He didn't want to disappoint his fans who might have seen him out and about...he dressed for them "

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:15 am

fosterideas wrote:Elvis looks fat as a hog. Do you think he needed attention? Is that why he's doing this?

Are you a troll? Your first two comments on this forum:

Drugs will make you do some weird stuff.

Elvis looks fat as a hog. Do you think he needed attention? Is that why he's doing this?

You should be aware that trolls don't last long here.

Thanks.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:59 am

I'm a HUGE Elvis fan, but I am not in denial. Sadly, Elvis had a horrible drug problem. It caused him to behave in bizarre and often hurtful ways. It destroyed his looks. That doesn't mean I don't admire his amazing talent. He's my hero. But photos like these remind me he was all too human. So no,I am not a troll.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 am

And I apologize if I offended anyone, it wasn't my intent.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 am

fosterideas wrote:And I apologize if I offended anyone, it wasn't my intent.

Fair enough. "Elvis looks fat as a hog" is certainly not a pleasant comment to make about anyone, let alone the subject of this forum, and with your second-ever post here.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Just struck me how many times I've driven past that spot and never realized the significance of it.