Kings Of Leon - Walls

Chat talk and light discussion

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
When In Rome
Registered for: 12 years 2 months

Kings Of Leon - Walls

Post by When In Rome »

Thanks to Amazon Prime, I can listen to this for free.
Walls.jpg
1. "Waste A Moment"
2. "Reverend"
3. "Around The World"
4. "Find Me"
5. "Over"
6. "Muchacho"
7. "Conversation Piece"
8. "Eyes On You"
9. "Wild"
10. "WALLS"

I like it too; it's not as raw as their early stuff of course but I very much enjoy the sound of the music they are producing these days. I'll be adding a physical copy to my library very soon.
Anyone else digging it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Well, Good evenin', don't that sun look good goin' down...

Deleted User 9846

Re: Kings Of Leon - Walls

Post by Deleted User 9846 »

When In Rome wrote: Anyone else digging it?
Yeah, I'm enjoying it very much. In my opinion its a massive improvement from Mechanical Bull which I was sadly disappointed with. I enjoyed it when it first came out and then I grew bored of it very fast. I now only listen to a few tracks off that album.
But this one is sounding very good. It kind of has a chilled vibe about it and it flows nice.

This is a stand out track for me , this one along with "Find Me"

Tickets go on sale for their UK tour. The pre sale starts tomorrow. Will be grabbing some for the Hydro in Glasgow. They were superb the last time they played there.

Topic author
When In Rome

Post by When In Rome »

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
Yeah, I'm enjoying it very much. In my opinion its a massive improvement from Mechanical Bull which I was sadly disappointed with. I enjoyed it when it first came out and then I grew bored of it very fast. I now only listen to a few tracks off that album.
But this one is sounding very good. It kind of has a chilled vibe about it and it flows nice.

Tickets go on sale for their UK tour. The pre sale starts tomorrow. Will be grabbing some for the Hydro in Glasgow. They were superb the last time they played there.
I agree about 'Mechanical Bull' there's only a handful I'll entertain now, in fact I enjoyed the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition more than some of the actual album tracks on that one but this new album, as you say, flows well and is chilled. There's absolutely no tracks I skip, I love albums like that!

Deleted User 9846

When In Rome wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:

I agree about 'Mechanical Bull' there's only a handful I'll entertain now, in fact I enjoyed the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition more than some of the actual album tracks on that one but this new album, as you say, flows well and is chilled. There's absolutely no tracks I skip, I love albums like that!

I came across an acoustic version of one of the bonus tracks on Mechanical Bull and it's much nicer I feel than the one on the actual album

Topic author
When In Rome

Post by When In Rome »

Oh I like that... Thanks for the link.
Taken off 'August: Osage County (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)'. Dammit, gonna have to buy that soundtrack for that version. Thanks again... :wink:

Deleted User 9846

When In Rome wrote:Oh I like that... Thanks for the link.
Taken off 'August: Osage County (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)'. Dammit, gonna have to buy that soundtrack for that version. Thanks again... :wink:
Yeah it's a good one, you're welcome