Chat talk and light discussion

Banned AGAIN From The RareElvisPresley Forum!

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:55 pm

I can't BELIEVE this crap!! I just went to the RareElvisPresley forum and it looks like I've been BANNED again - and, again, with no explanation given!! I'm one VERY angry man right now! Terry, who posted here a lot, had appointed me a Mod there, too! They won't even allow me to follow their freakin' Twitter account! THAT''S JUST STUPID AS ****!!!! :? :wtf: :evil:
Last edited by Tony Trout on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Banned AGAIN From The RareElvisPresley Forum!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 am

Tony Trout wrote:I can't BELIEVE this crap!! I just went to the RareElvisPresley forum and it looks like I've been BANNED again - and, again, with no explanation given!! I'm one VERY angry man right now! Terry, who posted here a lot, had appointed me a Mod there, too! They won't even allow me to follow their freakin' Twitter account! THAT''S JUST STUPID AS ****!!!! :? :wtf: :evil:

Wasn't last time some sort of misunderstanding?

Do what many do here, like "Bob George" (formerly "3577," "nevermind" and probably a dozen others).

Get banned, come back with a new login name. It's easy!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes, it was a simple misunderstanding but coming back with a new username isn't what I want to do, DJC. I'd rather use the login info that I was using but, I can't get in touch with Terry to let him know what the problem is because he's not here anymore and I don't have any contact info for him.
Last edited by Tony Trout on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Oh, and Terry used to post here but he's gone now so I have no way to contact him via email to tell him what is going on...[TIRED FACE]

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Sometimes, if you try to be a good netizen, it's not rewarded.

But it's good that you're sticking to the right principles. There's only one you.

This will, as the British say, eventually get "sorted." Has to.

rjm

Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:52 pm

It better get sorted out...I'm still angry about it this morning...banning someone from a forum because a member doesn't like them is just plain silly!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Whining about it here does not make you popular here either!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:00 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Whining about it here does not make you popular here either!

I'm not "whining" - I'm posting a (to me) legitimate complaint. If that sounds like "whining" - I'm sorry. I already KNOW that there are a few who don't like me here at FECC. All I'm trying to do is get in touch with the main guy, Terry, who started the forums to see what the heck's going on - but I don't have any contact information for him anywhere. It was all on my old computer - but I don't have that computer anymore.

*shutting up before I say something further in light of the mood that I'm in*

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

If Terry is no longer here, your rant here is actually not going to help you at all, is it?

Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:56 pm

poormadpeter wrote:If Terry is no longer here, your rant here is actually not going to help you at all, is it?

I already know that Terry not being here isn't going to help!!! :evil: :x I was hoping, somehow, that someone here might be a member there and could contact the Administrator for me (because I have no way of doing it, myself, because of the banning) and find out WHY (for the THIRD time with no explanation from them at all!) I have gotten banned again. I mean, three times is ridiculous when I haven't even done anything to get banned for!!

Some "help" ya'll are... :roll:
Last edited by Tony Trout on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:If Terry is no longer here, your rant here is actually not going to help you at all, is it?

I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE ABSENCE OF TERRY HERE ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!! :evil: :x I was hoping, somehow, that someone here might be a member there and could contact the Administrator for me (because I have no way of doing it, myself, because of the banning) and find out WHY (for the THIRD time with no explanation from them at all!) I have gotten banned again. I mean, three times is ridiculous when I haven't even done anything to get banned for!!

But you didn't ask anyone to do that. Instead you simply came on here and gave a rant. And now you're starting to offend members of this forum through "shouting" at them and effectively calling them useless for not being psychic and understanding what you were hoping for. Really and truly, Tony, we've been here before. If you're going to go around ranting and raving online then people are going to ban you from their forums. This isn't rocket science.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:

I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE ABSENCE OF TERRY HERE ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!! :evil: :x I was hoping, somehow, that someone here might be a member there and could contact the Administrator for me (because I have no way of doing it, myself, because of the banning) and find out WHY (for the THIRD time with no explanation from them at all!) I have gotten banned again. I mean, three times is ridiculous when I haven't even done anything to get banned for!!

But you didn't ask anyone to do that. Instead you simply came on here and gave a rant. And now you're starting to offend members of this forum through "shouting" at them and effectively calling them useless for not being psychic and understanding what you were hoping for. Really and truly, Tony, we've been here before. If you're going to go around ranting and raving online then people are going to ban you from their forums. This isn't rocket science.

I hadn't done that yet because nobody would wait and see what I was hoping they would help me do - which is contact the Admin of the REP boards. I'm sorry if I came off an it being a rant - I was angry when I posted this and I should have waited until I cooled down to post about it. I apologize to everyone.

I still hope that there might be someone out there kind enough to try to help...I have edited the parts of my so-called rant where I'm not shouting. *thinks to self: "Remember internet etiquette (sp?), Tony!"*

The Christmas holidays just always seem to bring me down and make me angry and finding out about being banned just made me more unhappy - and I deeply apologize to anyone I may have offended. I think I have a very good idea of who it was that has gotten me banned again.....however, that person has chosen not to activate their PM system.

Truce? *waves the white flag*