Chat talk and light discussion

Sinus Headaches.....

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:12 pm

SUCK!!!!

After a few months of having almost daily headaches (small but very annoying little buggers) I finally actually had a moment of clarity and realized why I am having them - they're sinus headaches! I had been taking weekly allergy shots (I'm allergic to almost everything out there - ragweed, dust, dust mites, etc.....), I stopped for a while because I didn't think that the shots were serving their purpose - and not long after that is when the headaches started so...back to the ENT I go this coming Monday @ 9:40 a.m. to start the weekly allergy shot routine again.....*sigh*

Re: Sinus Headaches.....

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 am

Hi Tony,

Can you, or have you, tried air conditioning? I live in a dry and dusty country, and we've found that air conditioning can give relief. We expect certain times of the year to be a pain :D Bring on the cyclone season, lol :D :shock: :cheers:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:04 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Hi Tony,

Can you, or have you, tried air conditioning? I live in a dry and dusty country, and we've found that air conditioning can give relief. We expect certain times of the year to be a pain :D Bring on the cyclone season, lol :D :shock: :cheers:

Yep, I tried air conditioning. I just can't keep it too cool in here or I will start hurting in my legs or back because of the coldness of the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 am

Tony Trout wrote:

Yep, I tried air conditioning. I just can't keep it too cool in here or I will start hurting in my legs or back because of the coldness of the air.

That is what doona covers are for :D lol

I hope that you can find something that helps, Tony, :sosorry: that isn't too invasive.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:

That is what doona covers are for :D lol

I hope that you can find something that helps, Tony, :sosorry: that isn't too invasive.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:17 pm

I finally went back to the doctor the other day and he gave me some stuff that has alleviated the headaches, thankfully.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:01 am

That is great, Tony, I found that codeine was the only thing that worked for me, when I had problems like you are. There is a product here, called Aspalgin that worked for me.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Do either of you have anything for a chapped ass?

Thanks in advance.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Rob wrote:Do either of you have anything for a chapped ass?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Deep Heat.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Call me.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 am

Did it work? ;)

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Not yet.

I'm still waiting for you to get here.