Chat talk and light discussion

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:37 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

May you both enjoy a wonderful life together!

:D :smt060

All my best,
Robin

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 am

Congratulations to the bride and groom - wonderful news for you both!

:D

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:03 am

Many congrats Ken to you and Joanne. ::rocks

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:38 am

rjm wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

May you both enjoy a wonderful life together!

:D :smt060

All my best,
Robin

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Robin

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:39 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Congratulations to the bride and groom - wonderful news for you both!

:D

Thank you

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:39 am

Delboy wrote:Many congrats Ken to you and Joanne. ::rocks

Thanks Ken

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 am

Lexie1973 wrote:Great pics Ken! Love the car!!!

Thanks Alex,gotta be a pink cadillac for an Elvis fan

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks that we can take a look at your wedding day. I wish you and your wife all the best and always happy trails.

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 am

Winston wrote:Thanks that we can take a look at your wedding day. I wish you and your wife all the best and always happy trails.

Thank you,Winston

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 am

Congratulations to you both

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Congratulations Ken, to you and Joanne. Hope the Bossa Nova moves went alright :wink:

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Looking good as usual Ken... both of you.

Congratulations son.

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 am

Pink&Black wrote:Congratulations Ken, to you and Joanne. Hope the Bossa Nova moves went alright :wink:

thanks judith

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 am

daylon wrote:Looking good as usual Ken... both of you.

Congratulations son.

Thanks mate !!!!

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:44 pm

keninlincs wrote:Brilliant Day enjoyed by all who attended
Thanks to Elvisalisellers for the Music mix used for the ceremony

Image

Image

Image



The car is fabulous.

ALL THE BEST to you and your love.

It takes one to dream, but it takes two to make a dream come true.

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:44 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
keninlincs wrote:Brilliant Day enjoyed by all who attended
Thanks to Elvisalisellers for the Music mix used for the ceremony

Image

Image

Image



The car is fabulous.

ALL THE BEST to you and your love.

It takes one to dream, but it takes two to make a dream come true.


Thank John,the car was a real surprise, never thought I would be going to the reception in that
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 am

You both look very happy, congrats mate.

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:08 am

I am a little late noticing this thread : Let me wish you both a truly happy wonderful time together.

jb

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm

londonflash wrote:You both look very happy, congrats mate.

Thanks mate

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 pm

jbgude wrote:I am a little late noticing this thread : Let me wish you both a truly happy wonderful time together.

jb

Thanks JB

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:23 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Congratulations to you both

Thank you

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 am

Nice pics Ken looks like it was a great day.Both of you look great despite the Jack D!
Congratulations to you both.


norrie

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 am

norrie wrote:Nice pics Ken looks like it was a great day.Both of you look great despite the Jack D!
Congratulations to you both.


norrie
thanks Norrie

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Cogratulations to you Ken and your wife. You make a very nice couple 8).

Where did you go for Honeymoon?. Graceland? :wink:. All the best!.

Bye for now :smt006.

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Congrats!