Chat talk and light discussion

Re: I am getting married...photos included

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Mike Windgren wrote:Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Cogratulations to you Ken and your wife. You make a very nice couple 8).

Where did you go for Honeymoon?. Graceland? :wink:. All the best!.

Bye for now :smt006.
Thanks Mike,we are honeymooning in Las Vegas and the grand canyon

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by keninlincs on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:21 pm

redeemed wrote:Congrats!
Thanks

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Sorry ken just seen this.Congratulations to you both and your mrs is well hot mate good for you :smt023

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 am

rocknroller wrote:Sorry ken just seen this.Congratulations to you both and your mrs is well hot mate good for you :smt023

Thanks Pat

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 pm

keninlincs wrote:After many years together Joanne and myself are getting married this August 24th,while i am still able to see well enough to watch her walk down the aisle,i am a happy man.its been a tough few years since i lost a lot of my sight.There will a fair bit of Elvis played that day

Gee, i should have roamed this forum more often. Good news for you, Ken! Congratulations! Hope you guys had a good day. Wishing you two a great future.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:42 pm

keninlincs wrote:After many years together Joanne and myself are getting married this August 24th,while i am still able to see well enough to watch her walk down the aisle,i am a happy man.its been a tough few years since i lost a lot of my sight.There will a fair bit of Elvis played that day

Great news!
Enjoy the married life and good luck with your health!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 am

epf wrote:

Gee, i should have roamed this forum more often. Good news for you, Ken! Congratulations! Hope you guys had a good day. Wishing you two a great future.

Thanks Ronald we had a great day

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 am

Robert wrote:

Great news!
Enjoy the married life and good luck with your health!

Thanks Robert