Chat talk and light discussion

Hi to you and am i back from I am still around.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi all,

1 1/2 year ago i was released from IC. But i was not good enough to leave the hospital alltogether. My general condition failed me and i was just struggling to make it for about a year. :smt006

The last month in GH i spent in revalidation and that worked! Since then i moved on to a revalidational unit in a revalidational hospitial, which allowes me to spent the day on my own, which is great.

Today i am back in the sence to be able to write and type my own sentences. Reading i can manage for 15 to 30 mins before it becomes a problem. (If you stumble upon older pieces i wrote you might see they are fewer with errors, longer and more upbeat. Interesting.

I can walk a few meters and running is a no no.

With all the limitations one can imagine, it is great to be able to work at a come back!

So hi!

Thanks and sincerely, ::rocks

Re: Hi to you and am i back from I am still around.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm

epf wrote:Hi all,

1 1/2 year ago i was released from IC. But i was not good enough to leave the hospital alltogether. My general condition failed me and i was just struggling to make it for about a year. :smt006

The last month in GH i spent in revalidation and that worked! Since then i moved on to a revalidational unit in a revalidational hospitial, which allowes me to spent the day on my own, which is great.

Today i am back in the sence to be able to write and type my own sentences. Reading i can manage for 15 to 30 mins before it becomes a problem. (If you stumble upon older pieces i wrote you might see they are fewer with errors, longer and more upbeat. Interesting.

With all the limitations one can imagine, it is great to be able to work at a come back!

So hi!

What a great post. Welcome back to better health and, of course, FECC.

Lot's of fun discussions going on, as usual. ;-)

TAKE CARE!

::rocks

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 pm

welcome back Ronald

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Welcome back........keep strong.....hugs.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:10 am

Welcome back!

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Welcome back, epf ::rocks

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Welcome back: we kept your seat warm.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Wishing you good health and happiness. Welcome back!

Elvisly,

Linda

Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Thank you all for the kind words, i really appreciate it

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:03 am

I always makes me glad when I read such posts...so great you are back and feeling good.. ::rocks

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 pm

A big welcome back epf !!! :)

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:13 am

So hi!

A very warm welcome back, Ronald! Glad to hear you are doing quite a bit better.

All my warmest wishes to you!

Best,
Robin

Sent via my most phabulous phablet, the Galaxy Note 4

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi RJM, thanks for the support. Great to read it. How are you?

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 pm

rocknroller wrote:A big welcome back epf !!! :)

Thanks rocknroller!!! That's nice. It makes me smile! ::rocks

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Ciscoking wrote:I always makes me glad when I read such posts...so great you are back and feeling good.. ::rocks

Thanks Ciscoking. And i appreciate your happy words.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Double post.
Last edited by epf on Sat May 02, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 02, 2015 11:15 am

epf wrote:Hi RJM, thanks for the support. Great to read it. How are you?

The long or the short version?

I am okay, but I had a nasty rib injury lately, yet fortunately nothing is broken and I am almost all better.

I have no idea how it happened. No idea. But it hurt like fire. Couldn't hardly breathe. Sleep was impossible. But it's okay! Getting much better!

And before that, there was illness in the family, but that's okay now too.

Very lucky.

Thank you for asking, Ronald. And so glad to see you back here!

rjm

Sent via my most phabulous phablet, the Galaxy Note 4

Sat May 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Welcome back and hope you feel better and better.

Sat May 02, 2015 3:16 pm

So hi!

The very best of health to you. Take care.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:13 am

So hi!

Welcome back. Best wishes ! :smt006