Chat talk and light discussion

Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

Happy 70th birthday. Thank you for the music......and they said it wouldn't last!

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah happy birthday Cliff

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:03 am

Happy Birthday Cliff, all the best !!!
Sincerely
Lior :smt006

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Cliff who ?

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Ton Bruins wrote:Cliff who ?


phpBB [video]

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Oh, that Cliff....

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Ton Bruins wrote:Oh, that Cliff....



That's funny Ton...... :smt003 :smt003

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Cliff Richard....pfffffffff.....I can't tell here in normal words what I think of him....I don't want call names here..its forbidden... :D

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:06 pm

His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.
A must for every Cliff Richard fan.

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Luuk wrote:His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" http://www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.

A must for every Cliff Richard fan.


Sounds good when you're fan... :D

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Ton Bruins wrote:
Luuk wrote:His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" http://www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.

A must for every Cliff Richard fan.


Sounds good when you're fan... :D


Watch it.
Up to 1963 Cliff released some great records!

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm

javilu wrote:
Ton Bruins wrote:
Luuk wrote:His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" http://www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.

A must for every Cliff Richard fan.


Sounds good when you're fan... :D


Watch it.
Up to 1963 Cliff released some great records!


And lots of great records since.....

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

To each his own...absolutely not my taste. Enjoy Cliff !

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Luuk wrote:
javilu wrote:
Ton Bruins wrote:
Luuk wrote:His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" http://www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.

A must for every Cliff Richard fan.


Sounds good when you're fan... :D


Watch it.
Up to 1963 Cliff released some great records!


And lots of great records since.....


"Lots" is stretching things a bit too far.
Do you like that horrible christmas album he released some years ago?

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 pm

javilu wrote:
Luuk wrote:
javilu wrote:
Ton Bruins wrote:
Luuk wrote:His new DVD "Bold as brass" is quite good.
Also this year a 600+ pages book about all his songs was published through "publish yourself" http://www.lulu.com
It details the different mixes and recordings, like mono and stereo versions, re-recordings, live recordings, et cetera.

A must for every Cliff Richard fan.


Sounds good when you're fan... :D


Watch it.
Up to 1963 Cliff released some great records!


And lots of great records since.....


"Lots" is stretching things a bit too far.
Do you like that horrible christmas album he released some years ago?


I like it better than Elvis' "Old shep" :mrgreen:
The fact Cliff has had hits in 6 decades, the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's, must count for something.
If EMI needs money, they release another Cliff compilation box with some previously unreleased outtakes and the occasional unreleased song. :D

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Luuk wrote:The fact Cliff has had hits in 6 decades, the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's, must count for something.
If EMI needs money, they release another Cliff compilation box with some previously unreleased outtakes and the occasional unreleased song. :D


Having hits is not the same as releasing great material.
Keep that in mind.
Tom Jones had a hit with Sex Bomb and to me that one ranks among his worst ever.

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:28 am

Happy belated birthday Cliff.

You can stop now!

Geoff

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 am

Yes, Happy Birthday Cliff!! :)

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

I wished Elvis had taken care of himself like Cliff has.

Personally, i think Cliff is great.

Went to see him last year with The Shadows and it was a great night.

Re: Happy 70th birthday Cliff Richard.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 am

Bodie wrote:I wished Elvis had taken care of himself like Cliff has.

Personally, i think Cliff is great.

Went to see him last year with The Shadows and it was a great night.

Why isn't there a "Happy 70th" in Off-Topic?