Chat talk and light discussion

New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi all

I'm new to this board, so i'll introduce myself a little bit.
I'm 58 years old, Elvis fan since I heard when a little boy in a local ,pub the song "such a night"
I'm a big collector of Elvis music.
Hope ti find here some new friends

Bobby

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi Bobby and welcome to the forum

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Welcome Bob !

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Welcome aboard Bob! If you ever need help or info regarding Elvis just post it or send a PM

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! Hope you will have a good time here.

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi Bobby, welcome to the board!
If you have any questions regarding Elvis, historical music and more, ask the Doc aka "drjohncarpenter" and he'll help you in 99.5 percent on any account.

We gladly help you out if we can. Here are certain individuals you'd rather not get in touch with but all in all there are some really well informed people here.

Have fun! :D

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome Bob,

Hope you enjoy the board.

Mitch

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

dj bobby wrote:Hi all

I'm new to this board, so i'll introduce myself a little bit.
I'm 58 years old, Elvis fan since I heard when a little boy in a local ,pub the song "such a night"
I'm a big collector of Elvis music.
Hope ti find here some new friends

Bobby



Welcome aboard. Here's a little tip for ya....when Doc tells a joke or implies sarcasm in one of his posts, just pretend that you're laughing...even though they're not funny. :smt005 :smt005 (only kidding) :smt005

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi Bob and welcome. I don't post often but read a lot here. I think you've joined the best elvis board on the Internet despite the sometimes silly bickering that occasionally goes on. If you can see through that then you'll definitely enjoy it!

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Welcome Bobby

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
dj bobby wrote:Hi all

I'm new to this board, so i'll introduce myself a little bit.
I'm 58 years old, Elvis fan since I heard when a little boy in a local ,pub the song "such a night"
I'm a big collector of Elvis music.
Hope ti find here some new friends

Bobby



Welcome aboard. Here's a little tip for ya....when Doc tells a joke or implies sarcasm in one of his posts, just pretend that you're laughing...even though they're not funny. :smt005 :smt005 (only kidding) :smt005


That's funny ! Is Doc using sarcasm in his posts often ? :smt005 :smt005

Re: New

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

You're welcome,Bobo!

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 am

::rocks
Welcome to forum,i think your gonna like it here!

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 am

Welcome to the board, Bobby. Three questions....

Where are you from?
Did you ever see an Elvis concert in person?
What do you think of "My Boy?"

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome ... you have no idea what you're letting yourself in for.

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 am

Hi Bobby, welcome , have a great time here, youll find here all the information youll need about Elvis
feel free to tell about yourself
Sincerely
Lior
:smt006

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 am

dj bobby wrote:Hi all

I'm new to this board, so i'll introduce myself a little bit.
I'm 58 years old, Elvis fan since I heard when a little boy in a local ,pub the song "such a night"
I'm a big collector of Elvis music.
Hope ti find here some new friends

Bobby

Ah !

A warm welcome to the forum !

You'll enjoy it here !

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Rob wrote:Welcome to the board, Bobby. Three questions....

Where are you from?
Did you ever see an Elvis concert in person?
What do you think of "My Boy?"


I live in Belgium.
I was in the Belgian Air Force, I was on mission in Omaha in 1977, when I noticed Elvis was performing there, of course i went to see him.
I like "My boy" but then there are few Elvis songs I dont like.

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Image

Re: New

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Johanesson wrote:Image


no relation whatever with dj bobo Johanesson
I chose DJ Bobby because that was my nickname from 68 - 79 when I was a DJ for local radiostations and clubs.

Re: New

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am

Welcome. Enjoy!

Re: New

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 pm

As Elvis might ask: "how do you like it so far?"

Re: New

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Bobby,
I would love to hear your account from the show in Omaha. Welcome to the forum too!

Nikki

Re: New

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Welcome Bobby..I once traded with a guy from the Belgium airforce..
Is this you..? Roger..?

Re: New

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey Bobby

Welcome aboard.

Geoff