Chat talk and light discussion

Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Image

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Happy Birthday, old feller.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Happy Birthday, mein lieber Freund....!

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 am

A happy birthday from me too!

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 am

Happy birthday G

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:13 pm

belated greets G hope you had a great day

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:54 am

Hope you had a fantastic day. Belated Happy Birthday to ya G!

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm

A belated Happy Birthday from me,too!


By the way,what happened to him? He hasn't been logged in since july 31st.
I miss his bootleg reviews and scans :D

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm

He is around..we have email contact....but it seems he wants to take a rest.....I should take one, too.... :lol:

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Ciscoking wrote:He is around..we have email contact....but it seems he wants to take a rest.....I should take one, too.... :lol:

I hope he will come back soon :D

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 am

Happy, happy birthday baby!

Here's something I think the whole family will enjoy:


phpBB [video]

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Whoosh!

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Whoosh!

The 'silent-but-deadly' ones are the ones with the strongest aroma, I hear.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Happy, happy birthday baby!

Here's something I think the whole family will enjoy:


phpBB [video]


For those who evidently have comprehension issues, the above was posted with humourous intent ONLY.

Some who have a keen understanding of Elvis, and discussions on this board, will note all kinds of connections.

For the rest of you, good luck in life.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

Happy birthday big fella.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Ben wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Whoosh!

The 'silent-but-deadly' ones are the ones with the strongest aroma, I hear.


Phewee! :x
Someone should open a window in here.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm

The Purple Gang wrote:
Ben wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Whoosh!

The 'silent-but-deadly' ones are the ones with the strongest aroma, I hear.
Phewee! :x
Someone should open a window in here.

I know, It used to be CRYSTAL clear until he let rip, didn't it??

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Belated thanks to my well wishers (and Doc too :wink: )

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 pm

BigredG wrote:Belated thanks to my well wishers (and Doc too :wink: )

good to see you back G

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes, very good to see you back.

You're not, by any chance, one of our new moderators?

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:37 am

Thanks Ken & Torben.

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not one of the new Mods. :wink:

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 am

Hope you had a good one, old chap.

I hope I live to be as old as you.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 am

BigredG wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, but I am not one of the new Mods. :wink:

Aha, but I am, so please behave in future or I shall have to suspend you again.

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 am

Rob wrote:Hope you had a good one, old chap.

I hope I live to be as old as you.


You did that 20 years back!!!

Re: Happy Birthday BigredG

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 am

Mike S wrote:
BigredG wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, but I am not one of the new Mods. :wink:

Aha, but I am, so please behave in future or I shall have to suspend you again.


Bastard!!! (no offense) :wink: