Chat talk and light discussion

Graceland March 26th 2009.

Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

After being an Elvis fan for the last 35 years 8), I was able to visit Graceland for the first time on the 25th Anniversary of my marriage, "Te quiero Maria" :!:. A big thank you to my family, and also for being living in the U.S.A. because of my job. I´ll be living in the U.S.A until 2012 :D, so I hope to visit Graceland more times. We enjoyed our holidays in Memphis for 4 days very much. We tried to visit as much as we could, but I realized that you need more time than 4 days :lol:. The experience has been incredible, Graceland is so cool and I couldn´t believe it, I was driving through the Elvis Presley Boulevard after all these years. The weather was o.k, the hotel wonderful and the car I rented was a beast. I will post now some pictures, but only the one that are of good quality, in the inside of the buildings pictures with flash are not allowed :x. Thank you Little Darlin´, for pushing me up to put these pictures on here ::rocks. Bye for now :smt006.

Mike Windgren.

Re: Graceland March 26th 2009.

Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks Mike these are FANTASTIC! Beautiful family too :D :smt006

Re: Graceland March 26th 2009.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Thanks Mike these are FANTASTIC! Beautiful family too :D :smt006

When are you going to be popping over to the Graced Land??