Chat talk and light discussion

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 am

How could any decent person write such a question?

You completely fail to comprehend my reply and then have the gall to type crap like the above. Shame on you.


May 19, 2007

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 am

Whoosh!

My point was to highlight your hypocrisy, not your opinion -- once was enough for that.

(18th Sept.'08)
Last edited by Mike S on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 am

BIGREDG wrote:How could any decent person write such a question?

You completely fail to comprehend my reply and then have the gall to type crap like the above. Shame on you.


May 19, 2007


Please ... stop ... you're hurting Elvis ... you're hurting the MB ... you're hurting America ... with your irrational rhetoric ... please ... stop ...

Oct 06, 2006

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

This is simply not true -- your post underscores my previous point.

(13th sept '08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

kuenzer wrote: Please ... stop ... you're hurting Elvis ... you're hurting the MB ... you're hurting America ... with your irrational rhetoric ... please ... stop ...

Oct 06, 2006


<Aside: That is the classic one - was that me damaging America? :wink: >

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 am

Mike S wrote:Whoosh!

My point was to highlight your hypocrisy, not your opinion -- once was enough for that.

(18th Sept.'08)


Yes. The difference is my opinion is a very good one.

Apr 29, 2007

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:37 am

Oh come on, you're kidding right?

(3rd March '09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 am

BIGREDG wrote:
kuenzer wrote: Please ... stop ... you're hurting Elvis ... you're hurting the MB ... you're hurting America ... with your irrational rhetoric ... please ... stop ...

Oct 06, 2006


<Aside: That is the classic one - was that me damaging America? :wink: >


That's a fact you can take to the bank.

Feb 25, 2009

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:40 am

kuenzer wrote: That's a fact you can take to the bank.

Feb 25, 2009


You blow smoke up everyone's wazoo when you post crap without any attribution. Surely, you're smarter and more courteous than that.

Sep 20, 2006

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:43 am

Mike S wrote:Oh come on, you're kidding right?

(3rd March '09)


You're in error, and rude to boot. Chill out.

Oct 28, 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

Do you have a mirror handy?

(11th March '09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:04 am

Mike S wrote:Do you have a mirror handy?

(11th March '09)


How ironic -- this is my thought when reading most of your contributions to the forum.
Jan 08, 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 am

You wouldn't see the truth if it was shot by a particle beam directly into your eyes at point blank range.

(16th June '08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:11 am

Mike S wrote:You wouldn't see the truth if it was shot by a particle beam directly into your eyes at point blank range.

(16th June '08)


From your comments, you wouldn't know "the real world" if it were shot from a cannon and hit you squarely on the ass.
Why don't you try "Chat-Talk" for the fantasy world you seek? Buh-bye.

Sep 12, 2006

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:17 am

Stop your deleted - see guidelines #2, off-topic posts attacking me. Thank you.

Sun Jan 04, 2009

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 am

BIGREDG wrote:
From your comments, you wouldn't know "the real world" if it were shot from a cannon and hit you squarely on the ass.
Why don't you try "Chat-Talk" for the fantasy world you seek? Buh-bye.

Sep 12, 2006

All of those comments are completely off-base. And the "high" quote is inaccurate, both in word and attribution.

If you are going to make a valid point, don't try to sell it with a bunch of deleted - see guidelines #2

(17th May '08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 am

Mike S wrote:All of those comments are completely off-base. And the "high" quote is inaccurate, both in word and attribution.

If you are going to make a valid point, don't try to sell it with a bunch of deleted - see guidelines #2

(17th May '08)


Stop being an deleted - see guidelines #2. Thank you.

Jan 03, 2009

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 am

Mike S wrote:All of those comments are completely off-base. And the "high" quote is inaccurate, both in word and attribution.

If you are going to make a valid point, don't try to sell it with a bunch of deleted - see guidelines #2

(17th May '08)


It's accurate, according to all current information. You really have English comprehension issues.
Jun 06, 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 am

BIGREDG wrote:It's accurate, according to all current information. You really have English comprehension issues.
Jun 06, 2008


Do you need new reading glasses, or are you just being an deleted - see guidelines #2?

Sep 26, 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:32 am

We need some banners on this topic, ASAP.

(3rd March '09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 am

Mike S wrote:We need some banners on this topic, ASAP.

(3rd March '09)


This is clearly a subject beyond your comprehension.

Mar 10, 2009

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am

Just making a point with gentle humour, I will look forward to your future posting.

(18th Nov '08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 am

Mike S wrote:Just making a point with gentle humour, I will look forward to your future posting.

(18th Nov '08)


We have not mentioned LBJ's buttocks, so curb your enthusiasm. :shock: (- smiley is not part of original text)

Aug 30, 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:48 am

Your point here alludes us....

(24th April '08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:56 am

Mike S wrote:Your point here alludes us....

(24th April '08)


I'll find a nice, online English comprehension course for you to sign up for. Buh-bye!

Jul 27, 2008