Chat talk and light discussion

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm

There's a fatal flaw with this.

The most snide, condescending, sneering, supercillious, and therefore most 'quotable' quotes from this particular poster have been deleted and are long gone............................

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Remind me to avoid your future posts.

(June 3, 2003)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Matthew, you just blew my mind. - 25 Feb 2009

GREAT post, Matthew. - 21 Feb 2009

"Nuff said. Thank you Matthew. - 5 Jan 2009


These are all the recent important ones. Thread over.

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 am

Matthew wrote:Matthew, you just blew my mind. - 25 Feb 2009

GREAT post, Matthew. - 21 Feb 2009

"Nuff said. Thank you Matthew. - 5 Jan 2009

You're off the "grooming" list now.

(6th March '09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:24 am

ColinB wrote:There's a fatal flaw with this.

The most snide, condescending, sneering, supercillious, and therefore most 'quotable' quotes from this particular poster have been deleted and are long gone............................

And, as per usual, you have nothing to say on the topic being discussed.

(29th Aug.'08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am

Rob wrote:Remind me to avoid your future posts.

(June 3, 2003)

No worries -- that's why the forum has a Chat-Talk section.

(24th Feb'09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 am

Your evaluation lacks an important element: context.

(April 13, 2005)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 am

The more you read, the more you learn.

(May 2, 2003)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:58 am

Interesting read this posting....

Learning is why I, too, am a member of this forum.

14.3.09

Phil

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 pm

acmeruya wrote:Learning is why I, too, am a member of this forum.

14.3.09

I'm sorry Phil, I can't accept this one as it wasn't written on the date stated (It was a day earlier). This is just the sort of sloppy approach that could end up giving this thread a bad name. Please ensure all future submissions are properly compliant. Thank You.
Last edited by Mike S on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Rob wrote:Your evaluation lacks an important element: context.

(April 13, 2005)

No you miss the point entirely. Did you even read my previous reply? Evidently not.

(14th Oct'08)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

ColinB wrote:There's a fatal flaw with this.

The most snide, condescending, sneering, supercillious, and therefore most 'quotable' quotes from this particular poster ...

The only fatal flaw here is in your totally erroneous, completely unfair and exceedingly unkind comment above.

(March 16, 2009)

---

Great topic, Mike S.

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 am

Mike

I can't believe you actually checked the date! You're not 'The Doc' are you? :shock:

Phil

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 am

Is this a trick question?

(25/2/09)

(Please note: All unfeasible replies will inevitably attract rigorous scrutiny)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Great topic, Mike S.

This is what I do!

(16th March 09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Mike S wrote:No you miss the point entirely. Did you even read my previous reply? Evidently not.

(14th Oct'08)

Stick to your gay-bashing.

(July 23, 2005)

Matthew wrote:GREAT post, Matthew. - 21 Feb 2009

It must be hell to type most of your comments with earmuffs and a blindfold on.

(July 29, 2005)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:00 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:The only fatal flaw here is in your totally erroneous, completely unfair and exceedingly unkind comment above.

(March 16, 2009)


I don't think it is in the spirit of the game to come up with brand new pearls of wisdom on the thread.

That is simply not fair :wink:

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 pm

That privilege was given to him by Mike S.

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 pm

kuenzer wrote:That privilege was given to him by Mike S.



It would behoove you to invest a little more time catching up before making erroneous and quite unfair qualitative judgments.

July 6 2008

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:20 pm

BIGREDG wrote:It would behoove you to invest a little more time catching up before making erroneous and quite unfair qualitative judgments.

That's why I'm here -- to spread the joy.

(February 10, 2009)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Rob wrote:That's why I'm here -- to spread the joy.

(February 10, 2009)

YES!

(26/2/09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Mike S wrote: YES!

(26/2/09)


Have you tried Preparation H?

Dec 08, 2007

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Um, I uh, I er, I don't think so ...

It's bad enough with the Sundial suit ON.

(11 March '09)

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Why make such an ignorant comment? You diminish every member on this forum with crap like that.


Mar 09, 2009

Re: Brand New Game:- "QUOTE THE DOC"

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:12 am

What's your point? That my conjecture was too confusing for you?

(30th Sept '08)