Chat talk and light discussion

Re: Kids......

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 am

I can imagine this brought tears to your eyes. It's the best compliment a mom can get! :D I hope she's doing fine and will have a speedy recovery.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 am

carolynlm wrote:Sorry to bump this, but Brooke has had to go back into hospital last night after going home on Friday. It's easier for me to put things on paper (so to speak) when I am worried. I think she will be OK, I'm sure she will be OK....it's just difficult for her to manage at her home on her own with a sling and being unable to move the shoulder at all.......don't worry about me...it's a Mum thing.....

It sounds as if they are ''protecting their investment'' Carolyn that's all i.e. her shoulder. They probably want her back in just in case she does any damage by doing too much. Try not to worry -- although it's easier for someone who isn't involved to say that.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm

carolynlm wrote:It doesn't matter how old they get, or how independent they are...sometimes a Mum just needs to see her child (13 or 31 :lol: )
I just might end up making the trip to Sydney this week......

Can't argue with that Carolyn......a Mum's gotta do what a Mum's gotta do :D

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Maybe it's a good thing to go to Sidney. A daughter in the hospital is a good excuse to do so. And then you'll be able to see with your own eyes that things are fine (considering the circumstances). Be sure you'll have access to the internet...and keep us informed. :D

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Carolyn,

Prayin' for you and your daughter, my dear friend.

Love ya!

*HUGS*

:smt006 :smt006

::rocks ::rocks

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Hope she is soon well again, Carolyn !

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 pm

carolynlm wrote:It doesn't matter how old they get, or how independent they are...sometimes a Mum just needs to see her child (13 or 31 :lol: )
I just might end up making the trip to Sydney this week......

It's amazing how the time turns around.....the inevitable has happened and my little baby who is now 20 has got himself a nice little sporty number. Mr LD and him have got the car to bits in the back garden. I looked out the window and thought back to years ago when he used to help his Dad or try to anyway, fix his car, now the tables have turned.

God I feel old :lol:

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:08 pm

carolynlm wrote:Sorry to bump this, but Brooke has had to go back into hospital last night after going home on Friday. It's easier for me to put things on paper (so to speak) when I am worried. I think she will be OK, I'm sure she will be OK....it's just difficult for her to manage at her home on her own with a sling and being unable to move the shoulder at all.......don't worry about me...it's a Mum thing.....

I wonder if there's any news?

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Hope she has a full and speedy recovery

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 am

Hope your baby feels better soon. It's true, they never stop being your little one.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Good to read things are going well.